Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 10-10-2014, 06:22 AM   #976
archivaltype
shake n bake

archivaltype has super-sized reparchivaltype has super-sized reparchivaltype has super-sized reparchivaltype has super-sized rep

I went through/just coming out from the other side of a crap time in my life where I sort of just lost my passion and am finally just creating again. I gotta say, it feels pretty damn good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg magic.jpg (112.2 KB, 426 views)
File Type: jpg face.jpg (49.7 KB, 427 views)
File Type: jpg live.jpg (100.5 KB, 428 views)
File Type: jpg brave.jpg (74.8 KB, 427 views)

:confused:
archivaltype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 03:04 PM   #977
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by archivaltype View Post
I went through/just coming out from the other side of a crap time in my life where I sort of just lost my passion and am finally just creating again. I gotta say, it feels pretty damn good.
Um, do you sell these anywhere?! I'D LOVE TO GET ONE. Eventually. You know, when I have money...
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 05:44 AM   #978
archivaltype
shake n bake

archivaltype has super-sized reparchivaltype has super-sized reparchivaltype has super-sized reparchivaltype has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Um, do you sell these anywhere?! I'D LOVE TO GET ONE. Eventually. You know, when I have money...
I'm starting an etsy shop really soon (as soon as I finish gettin it set up! lol)

:confused:
archivaltype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 05:49 PM   #979
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I still make Christmas Ornaments. I've definitely improved over the years

you can find more at www.etsy.com/shop/thejollyfatelf
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 09:20 AM   #980
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I made this last night

Ask Skydreams
Old 11-01-2014, 10:13 AM   #981
shadowedmorning

shadowedmorning does more than just post hot picsshadowedmorning does more than just post hot picsshadowedmorning does more than just post hot picsshadowedmorning does more than just post hot pics

Wow, you guys are incredibly talented! I've always wanted to be able to do visual art or crafts, but it's never something that came very naturally to me. I'd buy all of these things had I the money!

Since I can't do much art, I write. Here are a couple of poems. I write stories, too; but those are a wee bit long...

Subjective
She's all thick hips
and long hair and
thighs that touch
and a rear end that
shakes when she walks.

There's fires in
the apples of her cheeks
and peaches in her lips
and dimples that appear
like magic when she grins,

and I need a minute
when she walks my way
to keep myself from
getting lost in the
memory of a daydream.

My Favorite Song
Your fingers move like shadows,
long and lingering and deep
along the floorboards
of my imagination.

You play them like
piano keys. The room swells
with memories of things
that never happened
and words we never said.

Talk Dirty
I string words like beads
onto threads of ideas
and tie them to
the tip of my tongue.
I want to pull them out
one by one,
drop them in your ear
when your lips
are pressed against
the soft spot
on my neck
that makes me sigh,

but there is a moment
between the rise and fall
of our bodies
when flesh becomes a
boundary to be broken
and desire ceases
to be ethereal
and words feel plastic
and small and clumsy
and break against my teeth.

Alternate Ending
Lift up my face, and let the ashes fall
Tenderly, like snow against the ground.
Trace the muddy lines that gently crawl
In tracks along my cheeks without a sound.
Lift up my face, and brush the river off,
Let me see the filth upon your hands
That I may turn and scorn myself and scoff
At my humanity, but grace withstands.
Turn me to the mirror of redemption,
Lift my face a bit and make me see
The mercy of unfailing love's exemption
From past regrets that try to torment me.
And when I lift my face--not looking down--
That is when you fit me for my crown.
Old 12-11-2014, 09:37 PM   #982
Sunshine_Fette

Sunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 club

I feel like this is the board I'm going to hang out the most, I love seeing everyone's creations! Everything is so amazing!!!
Sunshine_Fette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 09:39 PM   #983
Sunshine_Fette

Sunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 club

As for me, I make different things that come to mind. Lately I have been making little nerdy trinkets out of polymer clay, the other day I made a Christmas tree out of mtg cards...I don't know how to post pics yet, though...
Sunshine_Fette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 10:10 PM   #984
HeftyHally

HeftyHally can now change their title

I like to paint. In my spare time, which I usually don't have enough of!

387089_244606555604216_524594369_n.jpg

378646_244606648937540_1173847129_n.jpg
HeftyHally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 12:57 PM   #985
Missamanda
Feels like thunder

Missamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeftyHally View Post
I like to paint. In my spare time, which I usually don't have enough of!

Attachment 117808

Attachment 117809
You are absolutely amazing. Acrylics?

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
Missamanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 01:24 PM   #986
HeftyHally

HeftyHally can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missamanda View Post
You are absolutely amazing. Acrylics?
Thank you! The black and white is oils, green in acrylics. I'm colorblind so it's difficult for me to paint with color, unless it's like the painting shown where you kind of just spread it everywhere! Those are my favorite because they're the most fun!
HeftyHally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 12:23 AM   #987
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by archivaltype View Post
I'm starting an etsy shop really soon (as soon as I finish gettin it set up! lol)
Update on this perhaps?
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 09:54 PM   #988
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've expanded my shop inventory!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Skirt 1.jpg (70.6 KB, 220 views)
File Type: jpg Teal and Gray Skinny Scarf 2.jpg (173.0 KB, 222 views)
File Type: jpg Apron 1.jpg (125.0 KB, 215 views)
File Type: jpg Apron 2.jpg (141.5 KB, 218 views)
File Type: jpg Red headband 1.jpg (100.7 KB, 215 views)
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 11:01 AM   #989
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Started making mixed material necklaces
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bolts and precious stone.jpg (154.6 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg Washer and Moonstone.jpg (36.4 KB, 169 views)
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 02:24 PM   #990
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

ToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging in

This is my most recent painting
Attached Images
File Type: jpg reachfor.jpg (116.4 KB, 122 views)
Old 07-24-2015, 08:07 PM   #991
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wow you all make some cute stuff I'm impressed.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 12:14 AM   #992
Snow Angel
Southern Chick

Snow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticed

I make scarves in my spare time.
Snow Angel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hobby, skills