Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 09-27-2015, 06:39 PM   #10676
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
lol.. I hate Halloween candy too. Reminds me that there will soon be kids roaming around begging for things.. ugh! and the though of candy corn..ugh!

You can console yourself with caramel apples though

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 05:11 AM   #10677
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
You can console yourself with caramel apples though
lol.. I am more of a Now & Later type. but yes.. Candy time!
Old 10-30-2015, 07:54 AM   #10678
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that the BHM / FFA forum has some really interesting threads, but I feel I shouldn't post in them as I'm not a BHM.

Or an FFA.

Or interesting, come to think of it...
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 08:09 AM   #10679
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We have bbw and fa who post there we aren't "like that".

Come on by, IMO.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 08:51 AM   #10680
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess I took you up on your offer.

If anyone gets that song stuck in their head now, it's all on you.
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 02:49 AM   #10681
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC, its been a long time since I last posted in this thread.
Old 12-02-2015, 05:26 PM   #10682
Snow Angel
Southern Chick

Snow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticed

I confess I don't think that I have ever posted on this thread.
Snow Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 06:11 PM   #10683
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC, I sure hope that the washing machine will spin out better now that is sitting more level on the floor.
Old 12-03-2015, 05:44 PM   #10684
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that I may just go on ahead and eat this whole bag of Jelly Belly.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 12-03-2015, 09:52 PM   #10685
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that when Dims is this quiet but it says there are 85 people online, I picture a very large party with no one speaking.

Just staring.

At each other.

MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 12:23 AM   #10686
swamptoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
IC that when Dims is this quiet but it says there are 85 people online, I picture a very large party with no one speaking.

Just staring.

At each other.

IC, That this post cracked me up!
Old 12-04-2015, 01:25 AM   #10687
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post

Just staring.

At each other.

With 80 of them masturbating.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 01:08 PM   #10688
GoodDaySir

GoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized rep

IC i did a bad thing last night and I only half regret it.

Been getting it awwnnn with the sexiest man I have ever SEEN for about 4 years now. Never a couple, he never wanted more, I knew it but fell for him anyway and he's aware of it. Earlier this year I went to his house to and one of his friends stops by to hang out. We have a good time, he leaves, me and sexy man go to bed. The friend started chatting with my on FB, mostly about sexy man and my feelings for him. Friend turns out to be a super awesome dude and we become friends and eventually he asks to take me out. We went out to dinner, he was a perfect gentleman and we had fun, so we went out a bunch more times. He's met my friends and family, I've met some of his. He's been supportive and patient and has always been aware of my feelings for sexy man. The problem is that I've never been attracted to the friend sexually. I find him very handsome and like spending time with him, but in the few MONTHS we've been dating, I haven't felt comfortable with the idea of having sex with him.

Last night, I was visiting other friends who live down the road from sexy man. I stopped by his house to give him some cookies and thank him for giving me a great recommendation for a job I applied for (and got!). It was innocent. We chatted, watched the Patriots game, drank a few beers. There's work being done inside his house, so he asked if I could come over some afternoon and clean up the layer of Sheetrock dust thats all over the place.

We ended up having sex, OF COURSE and it was some of the best sex we've ever had. Im fucking addicted to this man. I can't get enough of him. Chances of him ever wanting to be MY sexy man are pretty slim, but I can't get him out of my head. A big part of me doesn't even care if we ever end up together, I just want to see him when I want to see him.

So now I have to break it to another nice guy that I dont want to be with him. And all of my friends will yell at me.
GoodDaySir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 01:23 PM   #10689
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

GoodDaySir... do what is best for you. The only worry is that you are faling for a man that does not want more. Even though you know this.. and are going into things with eyes wide ooen.. i can't help but wonder if somewhere inside of you.. you are hoping beyond hope that things will change and he will want to be YOUR sexy man. If so.. i would say really think about it because the worse thing in the world is to fall for someone who is not going to change.. it is a hard heart break. I know.. been there done that.

Good luck.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 12-15-2015, 06:44 PM   #10690
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

IC that I got engaged to my bf of six years.

Old 12-15-2015, 07:03 PM   #10691
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Yay! Congratulations

IC I have a love-hate relationship with the Holiday season!
Victoria08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 07:16 PM   #10692
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Happy Dance tosses around Confetti Congrats !!!! That is awesome news do we get to see the ring??

IC This year has been tough, crazy tough but it has also shown me what amazing friends I have the last month I have gotten gifts exactly on Days where I have also had an avalanche of just crap and stress to deal with. It reminds me that no matter how hard things are good things still happen and I am amazingly lucky to really truly know some remarkable and awesome people who I get to call friends
Old 12-15-2015, 07:53 PM   #10693
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-16-2015, 12:19 AM   #10694
swamptoad

Thumbs up

Quote:

Congratulations, Caroline!!!!!
Old 12-16-2015, 01:09 AM   #10695
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Congratulations, and best wishes to both of you!
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 01:19 AM   #10696
Snow Angel
Southern Chick

Snow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticedSnow Angel never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Congratulations
Snow Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 08:22 PM   #10697
Blackjack_Jeeves
I'm a pepper, too...

Blackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Best news of the night, a day late for me! Congrats!
"It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both incisive and probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by twelve dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper." - Rob Serling

"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke

"Isn't it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and economists?" - Kevin Throop III
Blackjack_Jeeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 08:29 PM   #10698
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by green eyed fairy View Post
ic that i got engaged to my bf of six years.
grats!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 06:54 AM   #10699
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Grats Greenie!!!!!
Old 12-17-2015, 07:59 PM   #10700
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria08 View Post
Yay! Congratulations

IC I have a love-hate relationship with the Holiday season!
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
Happy Dance tosses around Confetti Congrats !!!! That is awesome news do we get to see the ring??

IC This year has been tough, crazy tough but it has also shown me what amazing friends I have the last month I have gotten gifts exactly on Days where I have also had an avalanche of just crap and stress to deal with. It reminds me that no matter how hard things are good things still happen and I am amazingly lucky to really truly know some remarkable and awesome people who I get to call friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamptoad View Post
Congratulations, Caroline!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
Congratulations, and best wishes to both of you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Angel View Post
Congratulations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack_Jeeves View Post
Best news of the night, a day late for me! Congrats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
grats!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Grats Greenie!!!!!

Thank you to all

Tags
confessions, grilled cheese, random