Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 02-16-2014, 09:41 PM   #1
analikesyourface
Wonderful-awesome-awesome

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board
Default My gaining journey thus far.

I grew up thinking I was just into big guys. I even sort of liked the size difference between me and the guys I liked.

I also dealt with an eating disorder, mostly based on constant harassment from a select few family members.

My lowest weight was 98 pounds... then I decided that I was being ridiculous and that my family's warped opinion on my body didn't matter.

The combination of a new desk job, marijuana, and loving food, has been fantastic to my expanding waistline

I really want to talk to people about this and I guess I'm just sorta getting into the social aspect of it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg meh skinny.jpg (42.3 KB, 4434 views)
File Type: jpg skinny!!.jpg (70.1 KB, 4419 views)
File Type: jpg Snapshot_20140210.JPG (43.1 KB, 4435 views)
File Type: jpg Snapshot_20140208_2.JPG (42.4 KB, 4457 views)
File Type: jpg Snapshot_20140210_2.JPG (48.6 KB, 4443 views)
Old 02-17-2014, 04:42 AM   #2
petersmyth79

petersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot pics

you look awesome; love your curves , it's a hard thing to accept one's self totally and completely(especially when people tell you that you need to look a certain way to look good), it feels good that's for sure. rock on, Dave
petersmyth79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 07:23 AM   #3
LezFA

LezFA has said some nice things
Default Beautiful

You are beautiful and sexy. Don't let anyone tell you anything different. And your belly is to die for
LezFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 09:54 AM   #4
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

I must agree! The added weight looks marvelous on you. I'm glad to hear you were able to appreciate your own body and decide on what you wanted while not coming to peer pressure. It takes a lot to do that especially in today's society. Congrats again on your gain and I hope you decide to continue!

Ps- Mary Jane for the win! Hit me up if you ever want to chat .
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 12:53 PM   #5
nikola090

nikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

you have totally changed your look and now you are on great shape!
nikola090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 04:46 AM   #6
extra_m13

extra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesextra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesextra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default thus far

so far the journey is going great. hope youre enjoying it enough to continue that path
extra_m13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 10:35 AM   #7
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This seems to be a reasonably common pattern, that is that a fair number of people with gaining desires focus on being an FA first, then gradually admit to themselves that actually they would want to gain and be fat themselves.

I think it is a lot easier to recognize what you like in someone else, whereas for yourself it is harder to ignore all the contrary messages. Or something like that.

Certainly for me, my very first fat fantasies were were about a long term gaining competition with myself and a few other chubby classmates (1 boy, 2 girls), but after that for years I only focused on the FA side of things. For me, it was probably my mid-20s or so before I admitted what I kind of knew but had been suppressing. I've read a lot of similar histories on Dimensions over the years.

None of this is to take away from your individual story, just trying to say that there is nothing weird about this transition.

Anyway, I'm glad you've figured out who you want to be, and that you are happy with the weight you've gained
Old 02-18-2014, 02:41 PM   #8
Frogman

Frogman can now change their title
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by analikesyourface View Post
The combination of a new desk job, marijuana, and loving food, has been fantastic to my expanding waistline
Yep, that'll do it!
Far be it from me to endorse The Devil's Weed, but it really can be the 'magic bullet' for weight gain. Appetite stimulation (+ general laziness) = "Can I eat that?? And do I really have to get up?"

Excellent work so far.
Frogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 07:38 AM   #9
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

Love you bigger, nice sexy belly and you are so cute.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 09:15 AM   #10
stuffedbellylover

stuffedbellylover can now change their title

Great curves you added, Ana!

Best wishes,

Chris
Old 02-28-2014, 11:26 PM   #11
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by analikesyourface View Post
I grew up thinking I was just into big guys. I even sort of liked the size difference between me and the guys I liked.

I also dealt with an eating disorder, mostly based on constant harassment from a select few family members.

My lowest weight was 98 pounds... then I decided that I was being ridiculous and that my family's warped opinion on my body didn't matter.

I really want to talk to people about this and I guess I'm just sorta getting into the social aspect of it
So you have a "pot pot". It looks great in any event!
Old 03-02-2014, 12:00 AM   #12
bigbootylover

bigbootylover has said some nice things

That's an amazing belly you've developed! It's so soft and hangs so nicely and it's got gorgeous stretch marks from all the growing

You've done a great job
bigbootylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 06:06 AM   #13
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

Your change is very dramatic! I could only tell it was you by your very pretty eyes. Your before and after shots are like two completely different people! I hope your journey is all you wish it to be and more x
Old 03-02-2014, 10:39 AM   #14
lifelongpassion

lifelongpassion can now change their title

I love your transition. Congratulations, you look incredible!!!
lifelongpassion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 08:41 PM   #15
Stefanydiwilmette

Stefanydiwilmette has said some nice things

Looking bigger and better!
Stefanydiwilmette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 11:08 PM   #16
skizz

skizz can now change their title

Are you looking for a fat boyfriend?
skizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 02:30 PM   #17
ninja92

ninja92 has said some nice things

you look wonderful! I'd love to cuddle up with a girl like you
ninja92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 01:19 PM   #18
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The before looked much better.
No offence.
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 02:20 PM   #19
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyLittleMonster View Post
The before looked much better.
No offence.
Seriously, you responded to a post that is most of two years old, to tell someone that you don't like the transformation that they are happy about?

1) Darn straight she'd have every reason to take offense (although I have no particular reason to think she is still paying attention here)

2) Saying something like that followed by "no offense" is just feeble (feel free to take offense

3) I'm a mod, but making the deliberate decision to leave your post up -- sometimes it is best to just let someone's own words testify about them.
Old 12-13-2015, 10:32 AM   #20
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

When someone says "no offense" they are trying to justify to themselves its OK to be offensive and trying to make YOU look like the jerk for being offended.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 03:29 AM   #21
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
When someone says "no offense" they are trying to justify to themselves its OK to be offensive and trying to make YOU look like the jerk for being offended.
or he wants to break from the political correctness frame and point to an inconvenient truth for the other person. Much like with "all due respect" or "let me being honest".

Now sometimes the notion of offense and non PC talk are very close.
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 12:04 PM   #22
bullsman812000

bullsman812000 can now change their title

From 98 pounds to that gorgeous belly you have now. Wow then the beautiful stretchmarks you must have gained pretty fast its like you had a baby. I hope you love your new body cause its really beautiful if you were my girl you'd be getting all the loving you want, and of course all the food your beautiful ass desires. Keep munching sweet😘😘
bullsman812000 is offline   Reply With Quote