Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-30-2015, 03:18 PM   #51
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When someone is nervous about the security of your ladder, and you can look at them and say "Look, if it holds me up, I promise you it will be fine for you!" and all they can do is blush and then go up the flippin' ladder.
Old 12-31-2015, 03:05 PM   #52
beefsteak

beefsteak can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbeefsteak can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The best advantage I guess is all my women friend love to cuddle with me. My best friend a female said I was like a big pillow and a great heater in the winter. The other advantage is not too many people mess with me because I'm big tall and a biker
beefsteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 08:34 PM   #53
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefsteak View Post
The best advantage I guess is all my women friend love to cuddle with me. My best friend a female said I was like a big pillow and a great heater in the winter. The other advantage is not too many people mess with me because I'm big tall and a biker
A heavier guy who is...tough is also awesome

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 11:02 PM   #54
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Awesome at Tug of War. Eat whatever I want, mostly I like anything minus beets and seafood. I'm cuddly as fuck. I'm strong, so my boyfriend play fights with me, and isn't afraid to be rough during our personal time. I can help people up on places or carry things some people can't, which always feel nice to help people out. I'm stronger mostly just because I'm bigger. Due to my love of food, I know how to cook or can cook something as long as I have a recipe. Due to people being shallow assholes, I had to learn to have a personality and be nice/funny to make friends. That's about it.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 10:05 AM   #55
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in

1) I get to go 'hog wild' at all you can eat buffet restaurants.
2) I don't have to worry about getting fat any more.
3) It does not hurt as much when I fall down.
4) I can use less water when I take a bath.
5) It is way more fun to go grocery shopping.
6) It is more comfortable to sit.
7) Recreational eating is guilt free.
8) Junk food runs are more fun.
9) Do not have to look at nutrition labels.
10) No more dieting.
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 11:04 AM   #56
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
9) Do not have too look at nutrition labels.
10) No more dieting.

I really like #2

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 01-02-2016, 11:18 AM   #57
beefsteak

beefsteak can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbeefsteak can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I had to be tough grew up in a rough part of ATL. I tend to carry myself with a don't screw with me attitude and not be scared to defend my friends and people I care about. I've always had to stand up for my friends because I was always the biggest guy in the group
beefsteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 10:42 AM   #58
bullsman812000

bullsman812000 can now change their title

Advantage of being fat overall strength your just stronger for a guy. Now a women it just beautiful, big fat ass, round hips, thick juicy thighs, full boobs, juicy arms, cute double chin, big round belly and overall softness, sexiness. Yes the girl is stronger too, but just sexy. How did thin and skinny become sexy I see those so call top models, I think ok that pretty not, there's nothing there. Thats what makes the world go around there's all kinds.
bullsman812000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 11:14 AM   #59
Saxphon

Saxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I really like #2
Not be too picky, but, I really like the first 10 on this list. Just sayin' .....
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 08:09 PM   #60
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
9) Do not have to look at nutrition labels.
10) No more dieting.
I can so relate to all of these
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:29 PM   #61
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
I really like #2
true. facts. true. facts. true. them facts. they're true.
Old 02-03-2017, 04:21 AM   #62
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You can drink more wine or beer before reaching the legal limit
Old 02-03-2017, 06:33 AM   #63
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

I found out from one of my thin co-workers that comes from a family of bigger people...other people assume fat people can cook.

I do notice my co-workers always wanting to know more about what I'm bringing to the potluck luncheons....

Old 02-03-2017, 06:46 AM   #64
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

Quote:
I found out from one of my thin co-workers that comes from a family of bigger people...other people assume fat people can cook.

I do notice my co-workers always wanting to know more about what I'm bringing to the potluck luncheons....
It's makes me happy to know that people are anticipating good eats from me. And I can always count on bringing home an empty dish
Old 02-06-2017, 05:30 PM   #65
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Taking home an empty platter or plate is the best.
Its like yeah I totally kicked ass.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 11:01 AM   #66
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenj05 View Post
What do you think they are write them here
The biggest advantage is that I never have to look far for a nice, soft arm to squeeze if I get depressed or angry, and that always cheers me up in less than 15 seconds.

Being able to stay warm more easily, fall asleep more easily, and the general feeling of being softer all over (as well as the fun of being fat overall) are all benefits too, but the wonderful, overflowing softness, and being able to experience that soft feeling whenever I want are the only things about my fatness that I couldn't live without, and they're the main reason I gained weight to begin with.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 12:15 AM   #67
StrugglingWriter

StrugglingWriter carries a lot of weight on this boardStrugglingWriter carries a lot of weight on this boardStrugglingWriter carries a lot of weight on this boardStrugglingWriter carries a lot of weight on this boardStrugglingWriter carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
I can so relate to all of these
More comfortable to sit?

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...d.php?t=102853
StrugglingWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 07:07 AM   #68
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrugglingWriter View Post
More comfortable to sit?
It's definitely more comfortable than standing for long periods of time and my butt doesn't hurt from sitting as much. As specially if it's a hard surface lol!
Old 02-14-2017, 07:30 AM   #69
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
It's definitely more comfortable than standing for long periods of time and my butt doesn't hurt from sitting as much. As specially if it's a hard surface lol!
This reminds me of a fun discovery my wife and I once made. I am a few inches taller than her when standing but when sitting side by side on a bench we noticed she was as tall as me, maybe even taller! She noted that her luxury sized butt was probably the reason for this and we were both pretty amused by it.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 10:06 AM   #70
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

HM that was such a cute discovery.
When I was skinny my hubby said I had a hatchet ass when I would sit in his lap.
Over time as I gained I noticed having a big butt made sitting on hard surfaces much better.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 10:28 AM   #71
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
HM that was such a cute discovery.
When I was skinny my hubby said I had a hatchet ass when I would sit in his lap.
Over time as I gained I noticed having a big butt made sitting on hard surfaces much better.
Hatchet ass! Hilarious! So that's an advantage not of being fat but having a fat partner! When she curls up in my lap it's all soft and pleasant instead of bones and sharp!

And here's another: if I leave the toilet seat up my wife's butt is big enough to prevent her from plunging wholely into ice cold toilet water when using the restroom in the middle of the night! This is all theoretical, of course. It's never actually happened. I ALWAYS remember to lower the toilet seat!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 10:49 AM   #72
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
Hatchet ass! Hilarious! So that's an advantage not of being fat but having a fat partner! When she curls up in my lap it's all soft and pleasant instead of bones and sharp!

And here's another: if I leave the toilet seat up my wife's butt is big enough to prevent her from plunging wholely into ice cold toilet water when using the restroom in the middle of the night! This is all theoretical, of course. It's never actually happened. I ALWAYS remember to lower the toilet seat!
Wait, this isn't the case for most people?? But the gap in the toilet seat isn't much bigger than the gap in the toilet itself, right?
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 11:10 AM   #73
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Wait, this isn't the case for most people?? But the gap in the toilet seat isn't much bigger than the gap in the toilet itself, right?
It is big enough lol! I've done that when I was smaller and had a man in the house. Not a pleasant experience to go to sit on the toilet at night and keep going down when you expect the seat to catch you I've never actually fell in the water, but cold porcelain on your butt will wake you up in a hurry lol!
Old 04-05-2017, 03:49 PM   #74
traceg

traceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot pics

I love food so number 1 advantage to being fat is definitely being able to eat more than most families lol
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 07:08 PM   #75
traceg

traceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot pics

Not worrying about eating too much all the time and im always up for another meal
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote