Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 01-01-2016, 09:52 AM   #1
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Happy New Year 2016

Happy New Year

Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 10:16 AM   #2
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
Kristal - Thanks for spreading a bit of cheer here and there - like Mother Nature, with a basket of flowers, spreading them 'hither and yon' with a free hand. I couldn't rep you (too soon) so have to do it the old fashioned way.

I went to your website, followed your injunction to 'start typing for music'. I decided to try it for one of my favorite composers, Prokofiev, and was amazed to see what came up. Did you build that yourself or import it from somewhere?

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 10:30 AM   #3
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in
Default My MySpace Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho Ho Tai View Post
Kristal - Thanks for spreading a bit of cheer here and there - like Mother Nature, with a basket of flowers, spreading them 'hither and yon' with a free hand. I couldn't rep you (too soon) so have to do it the old fashioned way.

I went to your website, followed your injunction to 'start typing for music'. I decided to try it for one of my favorite composers, Prokofiev, and was amazed to see what came up. Did you build that yourself or import it from somewhere?
Type in: FAERIE
Look for my Picture from list In 'Artists' tab

https://myspace.com/rebeccafaerie
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 12:07 PM   #4
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
Type in: FAERIE
Look for my Picture from list In 'Artists' tab

https://myspace.com/rebeccafaerie
I did that - very intelligent eyes. I tried a few other composers and performers. Even Dawn Upshaw. Even Osvaldo Golijov. I'm adding your website to my music list and giving iTunes the boot.

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote