Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-06-2016, 11:17 AM   #1
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Cold spots?

Fatty areas can often get cold at the surface, but not all fatty areas seem to get equally cold. Not that you realize normally that they are cold spots, normally you'll only realize if you touch them with a warmer part of your body, or someone else touches them and notices. And obviously this will only show up if you are in cooler temperatures.

My wife's lower hips seem to be a cold spot, but not her belly or thighs. The back of her upper arms seems to be sort of in-between. On the other hand, the other day I sat down without any sort of top on, and was shocked at how cold my lower belly felt against my thighs.

Do you have cold spots that you know of? If so, where?
Old 01-06-2016, 04:10 PM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I know my ex used to have them seemingly at random on his belly. I found them quite charming.

For me personally? The kind of upper hip/side area is usually cold to the touch on me. My legs are generally colder than my arms/torso as well. Further investigation reveals that the bottom of my belly is quite cold also. =p
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 04:13 PM   #3
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For me my butt and the front of my thighs.

The hubb is his love handles!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote