Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-26-2015, 04:34 AM   #1
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Christmas Picmas!

So guys, I wanna hear alllll about your christmases and see all the photos you have to share! Obviously, coz I'm me, 90% of my photos are animal based but I'd love to see your smiling faces!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg luna4.jpg (80.5 KB, 263 views)
File Type: jpg missy16.jpg (172.4 KB, 264 views)
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 12:16 PM   #2
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My cousin, who runs a Pet smart and lives in a farmhouse with something like four dogs and six cats*, brought two of her dogs to her brother's for Christmas Eve. One of the two was this behemoth, named Mabel. Oh, and my small cousins were generally cute and well-behaved.

*Apparently she tried keeping two pet pigs for a while, but they were far too clever and any time she was away from home for more than a few hours would gnaw through or jump over the fence, and head up the road to go raid her neighbours' vegetables.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mabel_xmas2015.JPG (508.8 KB, 255 views)
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 12:26 PM   #3
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in

Santa really filled up my stocking this year.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CAM00061-1.jpg (75.2 KB, 247 views)
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 12:57 PM   #4
GoodDaySir

GoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized rep

me and my smoochy poochy!

my new beau gave me the necklace. I love it!!
GoodDaySir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 07:22 PM   #5
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayone View Post
*Apparently she tried keeping two pet pigs for a while, but they were far too clever and any time she was away from home for more than a few hours would gnaw through or jump over the fence, and head up the road to go raid her neighbours' vegetables.
I read an account of a farmer who took his sow to the next farm down the road to be bred. All the gates on his farm were opened by lifting a latch -- including the gate to the pigpen (this may have been a mistake). The next time his sow came into season, he saw her nudge the latch open, leave her pen, and close the gate behind her. He followed her...out the farm gate (which she then closed)...down the road to the neighbor's farm ... and into the boar's pen (which also latched, and which she demurely closed behind her).
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 06:24 AM   #6
GoodDaySir

GoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
I read an account of a farmer who took his sow to the next farm down the road to be bred. All the gates on his farm were opened by lifting a latch -- including the gate to the pigpen (this may have been a mistake). The next time his sow came into season, he saw her nudge the latch open, leave her pen, and close the gate behind her. He followed her...out the farm gate (which she then closed)...down the road to the neighbor's farm ... and into the boar's pen (which also latched, and which she demurely closed behind her).
i love intelligent farm animal stories. when i was young, my family had 2 goats and man, were they smart but also really stupid! In the barn, we had an old fridge laid down and we used it to store a bag of grain. Every evening the goats got their share of sweet grain and they looooved it. Pretty soon they had figured out how to open the fridge and Pa had to put a latch on it. So he used a simple hook latch, thinking that since they didnt have hands, the goats wouldnt be able to open it. He was wrong, they figure it out. Then he decided to use something more complicated- a bolt and nut. He thought there was no way they would be able to spin the nut off the bolt... but they did! They used their mouths!! That time, they ate almost the whole bag of grain and they were sick. One goat couldnt even move, she was so stuffed. Pa finally said Thats it! And he put a combination lock on the fridge! And just to be EXTRA safe about it, he never let the goats see the combination!

I had a lot of different pets growing up- a horse, chickens, rabbits, dogs and cats, but the goats were definitely the most entertaining! I miss them!
GoodDaySir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 10:40 AM   #7
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

These were actually taken about a week before Christmas. My brother was up visiting my parents, and brought his new kitten along because it was too young to be left alone.

I got down on the floor to take pictures of it, and right on cue it got all adorable. (eta: go through the pictures in order to get the full effect)
Old 01-05-2016, 02:55 PM   #8
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Seahawks Santa
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Christmas Bob.jpg (183.4 KB, 140 views)
Old 01-10-2016, 08:31 PM   #9
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yeah so im a little late but hey its the thought that counts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12390888_10153454302546843_5783681989279516802_n.jpg (55.5 KB, 97 views)
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 04:13 AM   #10
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Yeah so im a little late but hey its the thought that counts.
Oh my gosh, I love it!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 05:49 AM   #11
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Brilliant