Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-27-2015, 06:02 AM   #1
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Facesitting and oral

I need some help with the limits between facesitting and oral. When facesitting is offered to a (SS)BBW does it include oral sex as well or it is just that for the pleasure of a FA to have a large lady on his face?

For some reason I always want to include oral as to pleasure the BBW offering my the facesitting.
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 06:22 AM   #2
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Are you talking about a paid session?

In a relationship it's whatever works between partners. In a paid session I guess it's a matter of whatever the person providing the service allows.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 06:27 AM   #3
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Not paid session. I am more for the definition and if anyone does with their SO just facesitting without oral...
Old 10-27-2015, 08:59 AM   #4
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

In that case I suppose it depends on the couple. If my wife sits on my face she's getting oral. In fact, getting oral is usually the prime reason she sits on my face.
Old 10-29-2015, 05:11 AM   #5
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep
Smile

HM, Its the same with me and my beautiful wife. My wife who is a big beautiful lady and I just love that intimate act we share, it is amazing, awesome and wow!!
Old 10-30-2015, 09:37 AM   #6
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

There are times where I totally crave and can only think about my wife sitting high on my chest with her big soft squishy inner thighs smashed into my cheeks with her beautiful vagina both of which are smelling so sexy and soapy and to just give her oral till she can't stand it and orgasm. These times are so strong I almost prefer that over having sex or even her giving me oral....it just feels pretty darn intimate. She is so sexy and my craving gets only stronger as she gets bigger.....but I imagine there would be a point where weight can be a slight problem....but she is not even close yet.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 07:24 AM   #7
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I can only add this:
Old 10-31-2015, 11:01 AM   #8
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuouslover View Post
There are times where I totally crave and can only think about my wife sitting high on my chest with her big soft squishy inner thighs smashed into my cheeks with her beautiful vagina both of which are smelling so sexy and soapy and to just give her oral till she can't stand it and orgasm. These times are so strong I almost prefer that over having sex or even her giving me oral....it just feels pretty darn intimate. She is so sexy and my craving gets only stronger as she gets bigger.....but I imagine there would be a point where weight can be a slight problem....but she is not even close yet.

Ewww pee comes out of there. P E E !
Old 10-31-2015, 01:56 PM   #9
happily_married

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
Ewww pee comes out of there. P E E !
True, but it's never been a problem for me. Then again, I am a bit of a deviant and have had my tongue in other intimate places down there/back there one may not think to put a tongue.

I know some guys get weirded out about the thought of giving oral but never seem to complain about getting it. I think that is 1) disrespectful (assuming the woman even wants it, some don't) and 2) shortsighted. Guys who don't give oral are missing out on one of life's greatest experiences!
Old 11-01-2015, 08:44 AM   #10
johnny99

johnny99 can now change their title

Yeah I wonder if this is a BBW lover thing because I absolutely LOVE giving my wife oral. I mean its the most amazing, sexy, intimate, pleasurable thing in the world. I get so into it its almost scary. I love making her cum this way, and there is no other orgasm for her like that. I always say its just as much fun giving her an orgasm like that than it is when I have mine after that. Crazy right?
johnny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 10:58 AM   #11
knightmare870

knightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My wife and I do it, and I enjoy having her sit on my face while I do oral. But it's not just that, she'll get up, smother me with her belly, tie me to the bed, or eat while she rides my face. I think not only os it incredibly hot, but truly intimate. It's all based on personal preference.
Old 11-02-2015, 05:29 AM   #12
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep

Gentlemen you guys know that when your lady sits on your face it's one of the best parts of life!! Enjoy!
Old 11-02-2015, 07:27 AM   #13
happily_married

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbbwlvr View Post
Gentlemen you guys know that when your lady sits on your face it's one of the best parts of life!! Enjoy!
Yes! It is it's own reward. Last summer I got a vasectomy. My wife rewarded my by sitting on my face and letting me perform oral on her daily until I was able to engage in sexual activity again. She even used phrases like, "I'm going to let you go down on me." It's amazing.
Old 11-02-2015, 07:43 AM   #14
pjbbwlvr

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
Yes! It is it's own reward. Last summer I got a vasectomy. My wife rewarded my by sitting on my face and letting me perform oral on her daily until I was able to engage in sexual activity again. She even used phrases like, "I'm going to let you go down on me." It's amazing.

happily_married, You are the Man!!
Its easy to see why you are happily married!
Take care, PJ
Old 11-02-2015, 12:57 PM   #15
op user

So I can safely summarize that for most of us here facesitting always includes oral to the lady.

May I then move the question a bit further the conversation about "red wings" or is it too taboo for this board?
Old 11-02-2015, 01:09 PM   #16
johnny99

johnny99 can now change their title

I should clear something up. My wife and I do not "face sit", I was just talking in general about oral sex on my wife. That is just us.
johnny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 01:52 AM   #17
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Yes it always includes oral when a BBW sits on me face.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 01:51 PM   #18
Chris.

Chris. has said some nice things

If a fat woman sits on my face then my tongue is licking everything within range. Simple as that
Chris. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 05:12 AM   #19
op user

Good answers gentlemen.
Old 01-13-2016, 12:57 AM   #20
BigCutiePiper

BigCutiePiper has said some nice things

I have never sat on anyone's face but have had that requested before. Is it a preference? How big is too big for facesitting?
BigCutiePiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 06:49 AM   #21
happily_married

It's definitely a preference for a lot of guys. How heavy is too heavy I guess depends on the individual. Being able to breathe matters. My wife is always sensitive to this and ensures I can breathe. I've heard of some people liking the control aspect of breath control, but that's not for me.
Old 01-13-2016, 01:33 PM   #22
op user

Also you will be surprised that it is fairly common and please do not be afraid to follow what a guy asks you to do it: do try facesitting even if he looks rather skinny or weak.
Old 01-16-2016, 06:15 PM   #23
docilej

docilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdocilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

docilej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 10:12 AM   #24
tomy27

tomy27 has said some nice things

Regarding the question of op user, yes for me facesitting is directly linked with oral. As said from others before it is the intimacy of the act that turns on.

A further word of explanation upfront. Facekneeling describes better than facesitting what we do. My partner kneels above me and I try to satisfy her with my tongue. Maybe literally sitting on a face is more about a crushing and the sensation of weight than about direct sexual pleasure but since I do not have any personal experience I do not know.

As a slightly submissive male the turn on is that all my senses are focused on the private parts of my partner. My ability to hear is limited. My vision is focused on her private parts. I smell her. Her taste is in my mouth. I can feel her soft body and I do everything to satisfy her.

Regarding the question of BigCutiePiper is there a too big for it?
I think the point is how do you feel about kneeling above your partner, presenting him your very private parts and being licked by him in this way. Are you feeling comfortable about that? If yes there should not be many limitations. Of course if you have any issues with your knees that are limitating your ability to kneel than this will be a problem. The topic of breath was mentioned. Maybe it could become an issue if a woman has very large thighs but to be honest you have to be real supersize that it will be. At least in our case even if my partner presses her private parts hard against my face during her orgasm breathing is no real issue.
tomy27 is offline   Reply With Quote