Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-07-2015, 03:10 PM   #101
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Crumbling, your awesomeness is breaking my server. even at 4000 blocks away the server ram is maxed out at 100....

We need to talk!

we may have to slaughter some sheep its the biggest pile of entities ... but you have to tell loopy where the multicoloured bbq came from:P
Old 11-07-2015, 03:13 PM   #102
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbling View Post
we may have to slaughter some sheep its the biggest pile of entities ... but you have to tell loopy where the multicoloured bbq came from:P
Before you slaughter the sheep can I borrow one for some ummm alone time?
Old 11-08-2015, 02:32 AM   #103
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbling View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Before you slaughter the sheep can I borrow one for some ummm alone time?
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 07:03 AM   #104
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Its that time!

One month left for minecraft until i have to pay again.

So.

1. Are we keeping the server and game as is?
2. Are we keeping the server and blowing up the world to start afresh?
3. Are we kicking the server to the side and starting a new game?
4. Are we keeping the server AND starting a new game?

Now that it is vacation time, i have more time to play.

Lemme know thoughts!!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 06:11 PM   #105
Tubbyduck
Quack! I mean hello. :P

Tubbyduck has said some nice things

Quote:
Its that time!

One month left for minecraft until i have to pay again.

So.

1. Are we keeping the server and game as is?
2. Are we keeping the server and blowing up the world to start afresh?
3. Are we kicking the server to the side and starting a new game?
4. Are we keeping the server AND starting a new game?

Now that it is vacation time, i have more time to play.

Lemme know thoughts!!!
I I'm going to jump in and say I'm happy to play whatever with whoever, sorry it's not very helpful and maybe agreed by others so I thought I'd say it. Minecraft is an easy game to play, jump on and no time restrictions, so that's pretty good, but what other games can we play? Just wondering
Tubbyduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 06:10 PM   #106
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So the old server choked and they couldn't recover it. I am sooo sorry crumbling!

Anyone who wants back on...can you just please PM me your names?

Here is our brand spanking new server! Generally speaking, (same as ts) if you want to play with other people on, announce when you will be on, and its easier to arrange it all/pop on

108.61.118.27:10050
Old 12-20-2015, 06:35 AM   #107
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How long is the new server going to be around for? And what happened to the old one? That is sad that it broke. Also, random thought here, but I have noticed they are doing free 30 day trials of Minecraft Realms. I dunno what exactly that is, but I've heard you can do multiplayer on it.
Old 12-20-2015, 03:06 PM   #108
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Long story short, I switched credit cards and forgot to tell them. Didn't check my email and within 48 hours they suspended and deleted everything. I was pissed, kicked/screamed, to no avail. So this server will be up until I actually cancel it.

Prob with minecraft realms (from what I understand) is that you get randoms who can come on/troll and destroy your stuff.

But we can play diff games too!
Old 12-21-2015, 02:49 AM   #109
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Long story short, I switched credit cards and forgot to tell them. Didn't check my email and within 48 hours they suspended and deleted everything. I was pissed, kicked/screamed, to no avail. So this server will be up until I actually cancel it.

Prob with minecraft realms (from what I understand) is that you get randoms who can come on/troll and destroy your stuff.

But we can play diff games too!
Awesome, I'll check out the new server! =3

Ah, okay. It was just a thought because it was free, I don't actually understand how Realms works to be honest. ^^;
Old 12-26-2015, 10:56 PM   #110
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Finally getting the hang of things in creative mode. Wife and I are new to the functionality of Xbox360 controls plus the Minecraft game (itself!) I know.. I know.. We are wayyyyy behind the times.

Anyhow, we both are online but our names are not the same as on Dims.
Been busy building homes, tunnels, tall structures with torches so we can find our way home.

We still have a lot to learn on the game.
Old 01-21-2016, 05:45 AM   #111
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Imma be on tonight after 8pm EST and on ts too if anyone has time to stop by.
Old 01-25-2016, 04:00 PM   #112
Tubbyduck
Quack! I mean hello. :P

Tubbyduck has said some nice things

Sorry I've not been around to play, been enjoying some of my spare time sleeping, eating and playing space engineers with some friends. I keep missing you guys and girls lots though! Maybe soon I can get back and hang with you!
Take care for now.
Tubbyduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 04:06 PM   #113
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubbyduck View Post
Sorry I've not been around to play, been enjoying some of my spare time sleeping, eating and playing space engineers with some friends. I keep missing you guys and girls lots though! Maybe soon I can get back and hang with you!
Take care for now.
Hope we see you again soon, dude. We'll keep a Jack and Coke waiting for you. Xy will cause she likes Jack Daniels so much...

Tags
#minecraft #onemoreblock