Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-19-2016, 04:36 PM   #1
Potatodragon

Potatodragon has said some nice things
Question How do you know if you're Dominant or Submissive?

Just curious Seems like an interesting subject? Personally I think I'm somewhere in between, I prefer being on top and in control but occasionally enjoy my partner instigating things or pressing down on me with his weight. I hate being dominated though and also dislike the idea of my partner just doing everything I say.
Potatodragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 05:21 PM   #2
GoodDaySir

GoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized rep

I definitely prefer to be the bitch. Nothing better than a man smacking me around in bed. Or anywhere else.
GoodDaySir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 09:18 PM   #3
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Read some S and M stories (lots of them online) and see which suits you. Some people can also "switch". Knew a guy online that could do that- found it interesting.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 11:30 PM   #4
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Or you might be neither. Just putting that out there; there is nothing wrong with the whole scene and I know lots of awesome people who are into it, but it isn't something everyone identifies with. I personally couldn't stand the idea of being dominated (I've tried it) and neither would I be comfortable being a dom and that is okay too.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 05:44 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yep ^^^^^^^^^
Old 01-22-2016, 01:56 PM   #6
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

The question should be asked: When having sex, do you like to take control or be controlled? If the answer is the latter, you may be submissive.

Read, though. Read up on it as much as you can. And please, do not use 50 Shades of Grey as a manual.
Old 01-22-2016, 04:42 PM   #7
Potatodragon

I think I prefer being in control, but hate the idea of hurting someone. So probably just neither
Old 01-23-2016, 05:45 AM   #8
tomy27

tomy27 has said some nice things

I think you would know if you were dominant or submissive. Please be aware that study say that most people are neither.
Speaking of myself I am slightly submissive and the idea of beeing at the mercy of my partner, serving her and pleasing her was a turn on for me since ever.
tomy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 01:18 PM   #9
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatodragon View Post
I think I prefer being in control, but hate the idea of hurting someone. So probably just neither
You do not need to have pain within a Dominant/submissive relationship. That is a major misconception: ALL D/s relationships involve pain.

The most important part of the relationship is communication. You have to talk with your partner, set up limits (boundaries), set up safe words, etc. Most of all, there has to be respect.
Old 01-26-2016, 05:29 PM   #10
Potatodragon

Yeah I think I'm neither just prefer to be the one in control and love feeding my partner lol ^^'
Old 02-01-2016, 06:43 PM   #11
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

http://bdsmtest.org/