Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-31-2014, 07:22 PM   #1726
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
I think if I use the one passport and go through Montreal.....
Please bring some of the cold weather with you
Old 12-31-2014, 07:36 PM   #1727
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Please bring some of the cold weather with you
Be my guest, I'm not one that likes it.
Old 01-18-2015, 08:58 AM   #1728
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

FINALLY got it last night. Its only been about 1.5 months since we hung out, bastard was holding out on me argh. But I sweet talked my way into his bedroom.

Im super tired, sore all over and I had to sneak my dog into work for the day, but GODDAMN IT WAS WORTH IT. I should've told the ladies at the store this morning, to give the boy extra bacon if he came in for breakfast.

Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 03:51 AM   #1729
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Since my last sexual fiasco, I've been pretty much afraid of having sex with anyone. It's put a BIG strain on my dating life.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 06:29 PM   #1730
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default This is a long one.. For Carla

Carla.... start off slowly, but let things progress naturally. Honestly.. i think everyone has one or 3 sexual fiascos in their life.. it is par for the course.

Since we are in confessions... I had such a crazy and funny sexual fiasco... I was with one guy, a fwb and we decided to hook up on the hottest day that summer. Of course the room we got had no AC but we didn't mind because there was a hot tub. We decided to fill it with lukewarm water to cool off.... we were getting hot and heavy and so we moved it to the bed. We really going at it and he started to sweat a bit much but I figure he was wet and it was hot so he was sweating.. no biggy.. So we keep going. As we were both getting close.... i moved one way.. he moved a different way ( I was on top) I never heard a man scream so loud in my life! I honestly thought we broke his penis. He was yelling so bad he could not talk. I got dressed.. and drove him to emergency. When asked what happened.. I had to explain it to the nurse... (Fifty shades of red) so they take him in I couldn't go in because I was not family. They called his family in and I went home. His family and I didn't exactly get along. It was about a good 5 month before I spoke to him again. All this time I thought I broke his penis. It turned out that he had low potassium or calcium and all of his muscles started cramping. His cock was fine.. but it was 5 months before I knew what it was.. It took me something like close to a year to get over it.

But I did get over it. You will too.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 06:42 PM   #1731
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default words of wisdom

How many times have I seen sex fuck up a perfectly good relationship…
Old 01-30-2015, 10:23 AM   #1732
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

here at work bored.. and wondering if my work desk can take my weight and some "roughhousing"....hmmmm
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 11:14 AM   #1733
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
here at work bored.. and wondering if my work desk can take my weight and some "roughhousing"....hmmmm
Would certainly like to put it to the test with you, my dear..
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 07:24 PM   #1734
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Stress eater reporting in fml
Old 01-31-2015, 07:18 AM   #1735
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
Stress eater reporting in fml
This is the sex confessions thread... maybe stress eating is sexy to you, but if not, you're going to need to make this more PG than G for the viewing audience.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 01:13 PM   #1736
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
This is the sex confessions thread... maybe stress eating is sexy to you, but if not, you're going to need to make this more PG than G for the viewing audience.
Maybe he finds cunnilingus meditative.
Old 01-31-2015, 01:38 PM   #1737
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I usually find my third eye that way.
Old 05-16-2015, 04:50 PM   #1738
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

more than I wanted to share
Old 08-08-2015, 01:04 PM   #1739
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I confess I miss this thread
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 11:59 PM   #1740
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm getting bigger. I'm the biggest I have ever been, and I must admit I like it.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 12:55 AM   #1741
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

"If you asked me how I'm doing, I would say I'm doing just fine. I would lie and say that you're not on my mind..."
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 12:21 PM   #1742
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
When I read that it caught me in a weird moment. I thought that was funny as hell.
Old 02-09-2016, 12:44 PM   #1743
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Does that mean the cat's got his tounge?
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 01:52 PM   #1744
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that I hate being horngry at work – at least when I have neither time nor privacy for writing a story to channel those feelings into. Just one of those afternoons where it is hard to give a proper review of some documents when I keep getting distracted by the feeling of my belly bumping against the desk, by thoughts of food ... and everywhere that those two lead my wayward mind.
Old 02-12-2016, 05:41 PM   #1745
LeoGibson
Slangin'

IC every time I see you I imagine what it would be like to kiss you fiercely, passionately. The way that makes your lips swollen from the force of it. I want to grab the back of your hair and pull your head back firmly but not painfully and kiss your neck and the base of your throat, trailing kisses down into your cleavage.....
Old 02-12-2016, 06:02 PM   #1746
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
IC every time I see you I imagine what it would be like to kiss you fiercely, passionately. The way that makes your lips swollen from the force of it. I want to grab the back of your hair and pull your head back firmly but not painfully and kiss your neck and the base of your throat, trailing kisses down into your cleavage.....
You need to get over Jose dude
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 06:52 PM   #1747
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
You need to get over Jose dude
I guess it comes as no surprise that my feelings of passion have stirred me to confession here only after Hozay made his return to posting!

But I just can't get over his cinnamon skin and kisses that taste faintly of mole!
Old 02-12-2016, 07:30 PM   #1748
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

I hear his taint tastes like guacamole

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I guess it comes as no surprise that my feelings of passion have stirred me to confession here only after Hozay made his return to posting!

But I just can't get over his cinnamon skin and kisses that taste faintly of mole!
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 07:42 PM   #1749
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
I hear his taint tastes like guacamole
And I have the perfect scoop to get all of that goodness out!
Old 02-18-2016, 11:33 PM   #1750
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

You guys are freakin hilarious.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote