Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2010, 06:58 AM   #51
Tad
mostly harmless
 
Tad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,526
Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
When I was younger and still really active my legs were rock solid. Now I'm old and my legs feel like a bag of feathers.
Both rock solid and soft can be hot IMO, but from the owner's perspective....maybe an incentive to find ways to build them back up some? Guys aren't the only ones who can enjoy having muscles!
__________________
Criticism is so often nothing more than the eye garrulously denouncing the shape of the peephole that gives access to hidden treasure.
-Djuna Barnes, writer and artist
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 12:26 PM   #52
jimmyt
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 8
jimmyt has said some nice things
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjw1971 View Post
This whole message thread is full of win!

It's really true that the bigger gals often have the most muscles...

My friend Christina weighed about 310lbs., carrying much of her weight in her belly, so people just assumed she wasn't very strong. But she used to lift weights for years, and has a lot of hidden muscle too. She drove a Hyundai Elantra around and just for kicks, used to grab the back bumper and lift the back end of the car off the ground.

Even though that's mostly using her leg strength, I was extra impressed because she wasn't just trying to get her butt under the car and raising it up that way. She was actually facing it, holding onto the bumper with her hands while she lifted it.

We used to horse around sometimes, and on a dare, she cupped her hands under my butt and lifted, so I was actually sitting in her hands with my feet off the ground! (Granted, I'm about 180lbs. so not nearly as big as her, but that was still really cool. It's not every day I can literally sit in a woman's hands!) She gave me some great piggyback rides too, and did squats with me on her back like it was nothing.

It sounds like with those massage therapist hands, you could do some of the same stuff!
Damn, that is crazy. You know a girl who could seriously lift the back end of her car off the ground? And that is also crazy that she was able to lift you so easily. That's the kind of carazy strength I'm talking about, and so many women who get fat seem to have it.

A fat girl accidently bumped into me with her butt after class when we were getting up, and I went tumbling into the table. She starts apologizing profusely. It was a crazy feeling, she was just so big and with solid legs/butt, that I couldn't help losing my balance. She had this look on her face of horror after, like "Oh my God, what did I do to this guy?" I was pretty embarrassed, too, because I think she thought she was stronger than me.

It's not fair! All girls seem to have to do is eat a lot and gain weight, and their leg muscles just grow automatically and become huge--bigger and stronger than most men's, but with no working out effort whatsoever. And we're busting our butts with all these heavy-duty squats and legpresses, and these girls are still stronger, just 'cause girls gain leg muscle whenever they gain fat. If big girls have stronger legs, and legs are the strongest body part, then these girls are actually stronger than guys in brute force strength! That can't be true though. I thought men were stronger, something really seems a little off.
jimmyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 01:39 PM   #53
tjw1971
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 163
tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default re: crazy strength

It really depends on the person's genetics, as much as anything.
There's that whole thing about people being one of several basic body-types ... with the "mesomorph" having the tendency to build muscles with relatively little effort compared to others. (They tend to be the ones hawking the home fitness/gym products on TV infomercials, since they can make it look like the equipment did all that for them. Of course, the little tiny printed disclaimer then appears on the set about "individual results may vary", etc.)

But there are also other factors.... including the fact that women tend to have more natural endurance than men. There's plenty of evidence that ultimately, women aren't stronger than men, if you're simply going by the records held for heaviest weights lifted in pretty much any category. But that's the far end of the spectrum.

And a lot of that is just "burst strength" ... or the ability to very briefly lift a very large amount one or two times. A stronger than average woman might not be able to lift as much as some guys she knows, but there's a good chance she can still lift quite a bit, while actually holding/carrying it a lot longer than the guy can manage. And really, that's more useful and impressive, as far as I'm concerned!

Lastly? I think there's also still a big stigma out there, where a lot of women refuse to even TRY to really use their muscles, because they think they're "supposed" to be the weaker sex, and they're embarrassed to show anyone what they can actually do. (And to be fair, a lot of guys out there want it to remain that way because they're not really comfortable with it being otherwise, either.) I'm one of those "weirdos" who thinks otherwise -- and that's led to me discovering that even a lot of skinny girls out there are far stronger than most people would give them credit for. (I know a 105lb. Asian gal, for example, who can carry me on her shoulders. And the coolest part is, she starts off from a deep squat. It's not like she has me stand on a chair first and try to climb on while she's already standing up or anything. She's so little, I felt like I was going to break her the first time she squatted to the floor and told me to hop on! But she let out a little grunt and up I went - and once she straightened her legs and was standing up, she said she could walk around with me pretty easily.) I think the truth is, a lot of women can carry someone 1 1/2 to 2x their weight, at least piggyback. So you get a nice big, athletic 300lb. gal - and it's not out of the question that they could carry a couple full-grown 200+lb. men around, one on their back or shoulders and the other cradled in their arms! You just have to find a gal who's not too shy to try it!


Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyt View Post
Damn, that is crazy. You know a girl who could seriously lift the back end of her car off the ground? And that is also crazy that she was able to lift you so easily. That's the kind of carazy strength I'm talking about, and so many women who get fat seem to have it.

A fat girl accidently bumped into me with her butt after class when we were getting up, and I went tumbling into the table. She starts apologizing profusely. It was a crazy feeling, she was just so big and with solid legs/butt, that I couldn't help losing my balance. She had this look on her face of horror after, like "Oh my God, what did I do to this guy?" I was pretty embarrassed, too, because I think she thought she was stronger than me.

It's not fair! All girls seem to have to do is eat a lot and gain weight, and their leg muscles just grow automatically and become huge--bigger and stronger than most men's, but with no working out effort whatsoever. And we're busting our butts with all these heavy-duty squats and legpresses, and these girls are still stronger, just 'cause girls gain leg muscle whenever they gain fat. If big girls have stronger legs, and legs are the strongest body part, then these girls are actually stronger than guys in brute force strength! That can't be true though. I thought men were stronger, something really seems a little off.
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 02:21 PM   #54
jimmyt
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 8
jimmyt has said some nice things
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjw1971 View Post
I think the truth is, a lot of women can carry someone 1 1/2 to 2x their weight, at least piggyback. So you get a nice big, athletic 300lb. gal - and it's not out of the question that they could carry a couple full-grown 200+lb. men around, one on their back or shoulders and the other cradled in their arms! You just have to find a gal who's not too shy to try it!
I've heard that a fit person should be able to stand and squat their bodyweight on one leg without too much effort. So you double your weight to determine how much you should be able to squat, minimum, for a few reps (this normal fit people, not bodybuilders, etc). So a 175-lb guy should be able to squat 350 lbs, or least be able to leg press it if not squat it (because the squat counts the person's bodyweight, too). But a girl who weighs 325 lbs, double it and you get a whopping 650 lbs. So if that 325-lb girl lifts a 175-lb guy, she's carrying 500 lbs total. But she could probably carry another 150 on top of that (another whole person!).
jimmyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 02:16 PM   #55
whirlwindphoto52
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5
whirlwindphoto52 has said some nice things
Smile

Big women often have very muscular legs, for the reasons that have been stated here previously (genetics,etc). In my opinion there is nothing sexier or more arousing than a BBW with huge muscular calves...and the more muscular the better. It's been a fetish of mine since childhood.
whirlwindphoto52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:45 AM   #56
Jes
is oddly aroused
 
Jes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 12,553
Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyt View Post
I've heard that a fit person should be able to stand and squat their bodyweight on one leg without too much effort. So you double your weight to determine how much you should be able to squat, minimum, for a few reps (this normal fit people, not bodybuilders, etc). So a 175-lb guy should be able to squat 350 lbs, or least be able to leg press it if not squat it (because the squat counts the person's bodyweight, too). But a girl who weighs 325 lbs, double it and you get a whopping 650 lbs. So if that 325-lb girl lifts a 175-lb guy, she's carrying 500 lbs total. But she could probably carry another 150 on top of that (another whole person!).
Where have you heard this? The Weekly World Dumb-Dumb?

hahaha. Sorry. Had to use that Tina Fey line.

I don't know that your numbers really add up here. If I were going to try to squat that, I'd either bust my kneecap out of my leg, through the skin and all, or I'd shit myself. And then do the kneecap thing.

Lately, I've been trying to leg press close to 300 lbs. And b/c my knees have already suffered the wear and tear of carrying my weight and being about 400 years old, it's not a good scene. I get painful twinges that can last for days afterwards. Maybe a 325 woman with brand new knees outta the box, but with her actual personal knees? Eh.

Oh, christ this post made me hungry.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:21 PM   #57
AMbomb
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 51
AMbomb has said some nice things
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyt View Post
Damn, that is crazy. You know a girl who could seriously lift the back end of her car off the ground? And that is also crazy that she was able to lift you so easily. That's the kind of carazy strength I'm talking about, and so many women who get fat seem to have it.

A fat girl accidently bumped into me with her butt after class when we were getting up, and I went tumbling into the table. She starts apologizing profusely. It was a crazy feeling, she was just so big and with solid legs/butt, that I couldn't help losing my balance. She had this look on her face of horror after, like "Oh my God, what did I do to this guy?" I was pretty embarrassed, too, because I think she thought she was stronger than me.

It's not fair! All girls seem to have to do is eat a lot and gain weight, and their leg muscles just grow automatically and become huge--bigger and stronger than most men's, but with no working out effort whatsoever. And we're busting our butts with all these heavy-duty squats and legpresses, and these girls are still stronger, just 'cause girls gain leg muscle whenever they gain fat. If big girls have stronger legs, and legs are the strongest body part, then these girls are actually stronger than guys in brute force strength! That can't be true though. I thought men were stronger, something really seems a little off.
What were your respective heights and weights?
AMbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 01:28 PM   #58
bbwrayne
On Timeout
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 189
bbwrayne can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwrayne can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwrayne can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

..............
bbwrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright Dimensions Magazine. All rights reserved worldwide.