Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-18-2014, 01:52 PM   #201
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Are you sure about that?

Hahaha

Yep. Until I see video proof, preferably from multiple angles and close up as well as tracking shots, then I stand by my statement.
Old 10-18-2014, 09:52 PM   #202
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Haha. Where's the trust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Yep. Until I see video proof, preferably from multiple angles and close up as well as tracking shots, then I stand by my statement.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 07:31 AM   #203
redheadzrule1074

redheadzrule1074 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Surly I am going to have to agree with them, video proof in this case is very much a necessity!
redheadzrule1074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 07:54 AM   #204
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh you guys..

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 12:06 AM   #205
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

People will masturbate to anything. If my image can help you get over the top, so be it. And so it is.
Old 11-19-2014, 06:58 AM   #206
Cookie

Cookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going on

Besides being the place where I can relate to other FFAs, be all at BHM pics and include myself in awesome discussions, Dims to me is a great place to make friends. If anyone wants to drop me a PM I'm always down for meeting awesome lovely people! I've made some great friends here already.
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 04:51 PM   #207
Tubbyduck
Quack! I mean hello. :P

Tubbyduck has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
Besides being the place where I can relate to other FFAs, be all at BHM pics and include myself in awesome discussions, Dims to me is a great place to make friends. If anyone wants to drop me a PM I'm always down for meeting awesome lovely people! I've made some great friends here already.
Yeah this pretty much is a good thing for Dims. I like all the chat about folks here into this sort of stuff, I don't seem to find much support outside of such communities like this. Dims is Great.
Tubbyduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 07:40 AM   #208
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

a group of peers.

I have a beautiful person in my life who adores me. I want everyone to find the same happiness.
Old 03-10-2016, 09:39 PM   #209
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Deep affection for fat men and the women who love them.

Very fond memories of this board back when dinosaurs still roamed the earth. I think I was the very first person to post to this forum when Conrad added it. Anyone remember what year that was?

Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 05:38 AM   #210
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
Deep affection for fat men and the women who love them.

Very fond memories of this board back when dinosaurs still roamed the earth. I think I was the very first person to post to this forum when Conrad added it. Anyone remember what year that was?

Welcome back. The oldest posts I see looking back are from September 2005. So sometime around then, I guess.
Old 03-11-2016, 09:34 AM   #211
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Welcome back. The oldest posts I see looking back are from September 2005. So sometime around then, I guess.
Hi, and thank you! I think it was in the 90's. I believe 2005 was when this particular format was added.
Old 03-11-2016, 10:41 AM   #212
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yah, this software came online in 2005. Dimensions started hosting the old boards in, hmmm, I'm thinking maybe late '97? But the boards were originally at the BBWQT site before she couldn't afford the bandwidth, and I think those started at the beginning of '97 or late 96?

(I got connected to the internet at home in Spring '96, and BBWQT didn't have the boards or chat room at that point. When my son was born in Spring '98 I got home in the small hours of the morning and wanted to tell someone, so went into the chat room, and I'm pretty sure it was Dimensions hosted by that point. In between those two data points I'm less sure about dates).

But geeze, this means I've been on-line, creeping fat related web sites, for twenty years now. Wow, that is a sobering thought -- I wonder how many others are still around who got their start in the online fat world with Melanie Bell's site?
Old 03-11-2016, 11:58 AM   #213
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Yah, this software came online in 2005. Dimensions started hosting the old boards in, hmmm, I'm thinking maybe late '97? But the boards were originally at the BBWQT site before she couldn't afford the bandwidth, and I think those started at the beginning of '97 or late 96?

(I got connected to the internet at home in Spring '96, and BBWQT didn't have the boards or chat room at that point. When my son was born in Spring '98 I got home in the small hours of the morning and wanted to tell someone, so went into the chat room, and I'm pretty sure it was Dimensions hosted by that point. In between those two data points I'm less sure about dates).

But geeze, this means I've been on-line, creeping fat related web sites, for twenty years now. Wow, that is a sobering thought -- I wonder how many others are still around who got their start in the online fat world with Melanie Bell's site?
Hi Tad! Thanks for the input! It was so long ago it is very vague at this point. I recall some sort of list like software. Do you remember that? Just a long line of topics that would move up to the top as a post was added, but nothing was sectioned off. Hmmm. Very fuzzy! At some point someone suggested we needed a separate board for BHM. Didn't we take a vote? I recall watching every second go by waiting for Conrad to get it up and running.

A day didn't go by that I didn't look at the Dim BHM board. Good times!

If any people from the 90's are lurking about, please say hello!

I have some free time so I'm going to play catch-up in the threads.
Old 10-15-2016, 10:10 AM   #214
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

DIMS means a lot to me. It's been six long years during which I grew from silly teen into slightly less silly woman. I met great people on this board, had my first online crush( thanks to that guy I've tried amurican candy! :P). To be honest this place pretty much shaped me. Six years ago there was only one fat guy in my school (so basically in my life, seriously I had profiles on like all dating sites and there was no one, nobody knew anyone fat, I couldnt find anyone anywhere ) and I was a complete newbie FFA. Through this placed I've learned what I like and that I'm not alone. I had "in her chair" printed and I was reading it before sleep. Im pretty sure I've cried because it was so perfect and then I saw the rest of the stories and I was doomed. I felt like I more or less belong somewhere.

I'm also 99% sure that my English sounds like it does because of DIMS. I'm able to communicate without any problems and understan majority of people thanks to this place and the countless hours I spent skyping with some of you. When I joined DIMS I couldn't understand at least half of what you've talked about, but I was trying my bests. I had dictionaries opened 24/7. I was still too afraid of posting on majority of threads tho(TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST I STILL AM LOL ) I'm sorry if I ever sounded weird or whatever, I never meant to I just either couldn't understand you or was to afraid to answer because I worried its gonna be wrong. I still feel like some of you don't like me because I gave the wrong impression at first.

To wrap it up, DIMS is the best online thing that has ever happened to me and I'm so grateful for this experience. I hope I will make even more friends and that I will stay here as long as it's up (so hopefully forever).

Ps. Sorry for any language mistakes I'm just polish and I don't have any dictionarys at hand 😉

Ps2. Love you all
Old 10-15-2016, 01:31 PM   #215
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

I've never had the slightest bit of trouble understanding you, even years ago. It's incredibly impressive to me whenever someone can learn English as a 2nd language. Anyone who's ever had to help teach a child English comes to understand just how backwards and contradictory a lot of the rules of it are.
Old 01-26-2017, 08:39 PM   #216
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ive been thinking about this question a lot. Dims does and has meant a lot to me. I joined 10 years ago as a 20 year old. I probably read every story in the Dims library to realize that while I a) was not attracted to women, BBW or otherwise and b) Did not want to gain weight myself - I was really into fat men. I had known I was an FFA since I was about 15, however, felt alone as my preferences werent the norm. Through the board, I began to express my preferences, feel comfortable with them and give fewer fucks. It helped me to feel like I wasnt an abnormality or perverse because of how I felt. As I did, I realized most women I spoke with outside of Dims were supportive of my love of fat guys.

When I was 23, I moved to Colorado. I was new in town and didnt know a soul. I, however, had a strong core support group that moved with me through Dims. I loved being able to laugh, connect with other amazing women and (of course) look at pictures of hot guys in the days of The BHM Picture Threads.

And as you all know (because its not subtle) I met my boyfriend through Dims. Not only do I get to be open about my preferences, but we are great together and Ive never been happier. Recently I traveled to Alberta to meet his friends and family and feel like my circle has expanded and Ive met so many wonderful people through him.

tldr; Dims has provided me with love, adventure, support, great friends and has helped me to yell from a mountain top "I LOVE FATTIES AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT MIND YO BIZNAZZ"
Old 09-21-2017, 01:02 PM   #217
Kompliziert
Complicated

Kompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going on

Dims is my little sanctuary, a place that is always ready for me to return (because I definitely haven't been lurking for a decade, lol). Dims is the only place I have where I can be honest and forthcoming about the most secret desires that had previously felt like a sickness in my heart. It has saved me from despair and self-loathing to hear stories of others who are like me, especially other FFAs, as I hear the same thoughts I have always had coming from them. From the stories here, through the descriptions in those delightful fantasies, I know that I am not alone, and that I am understood. That I am not a freak or a horrible person, which is how I felt as a teen growing up. When I need to reconnect with my FFA desires and to affirm their validity, I come back here, and am once again treated like family.
Kompliziert is offline   Reply With Quote