Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 03-23-2014, 05:34 PM   #51
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

Perfume and matching bra and panties!

Though mostly it's a mood and it strikes whenever, which can sometimes be induced or completely spontaneous. I love it when it happens!
Old 04-12-2014, 08:59 PM   #52
AbbyJoyful
On Timeout

AbbyJoyful can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAbbyJoyful can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I feel sexy when I just got out of the shower...
AbbyJoyful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 05:40 AM   #53
SydneyScreams

SydneyScreams can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSydneyScreams can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Sometimes I wear sexy lingerie underneath my clothes. Other people don't get to see, but it gives me an extra confidence boost.

I also love a good shade of lipstick!!
SydneyScreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 10:36 PM   #54
BigCutieBaylee

BigCutieBaylee can now change their title

I'm a girly girl so a good dress and some heels make me feel so sexy!
BigCutieBaylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 01:34 AM   #55
Indig0

Indig0 can now change their title

Wearing anything "off-shoulder", particularly when only one shoulder peaks out....

Wearing my hair down...It's so much easier to just throw up in a bun, but I really try to take the time to wear it down as often as possible.
Indig0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 07:08 AM   #56
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Sometimes it's clothing (dressing up or wearing jeans, heels and micro-suede or suede tops) - sometimes it's singing in my car and really getting into the music and opening my eyes and in that split second, catching someone watching me - sometimes it's being at the beach, walking in the lower surf (can do that for hours) and just feeling totally free - especially if the wind is blowing and my hair is down as well - and often when I am swimming.

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 04:04 PM   #57
imaginarydiva21

imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!imaginarydiva21 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

having a good pamper session then doing my hair and make up and some lacey underwear and perfume
Old 01-09-2015, 11:48 PM   #58
ChickletsBBW
Mostly a Voyeur :)

ChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this board

I love to wear lingerie. ..not just for a guy but *I* like it...it makes me feel sexy I guess. It's a bit hard for me to use the word sexy because I've had only one man in real life tell me to my face that he thinks im sexy. But hes the only one so mostly I just feel pretty or beautiful if I dress up really nice to go out. And I also love a couple of perfumes thst definitely make me feel pretty.
its rare but I feel pretty when a GUY tells me he likes my nails or says they look nice, weird, yes, maybe but I do my own nails and usually keep them very nice usually with a colored polish and sometimes French tip.
Old 11-03-2015, 06:30 PM   #59
seaturtle71

seaturtle71 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesseaturtle71 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love perfume too.
seaturtle71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 02:45 PM   #60
BigCutieChloe

BigCutieChloe does more than just post hot picsBigCutieChloe does more than just post hot picsBigCutieChloe does more than just post hot picsBigCutieChloe does more than just post hot pics

Lingerie and lots of dim candle light makes me feel so sexy!
BigCutieChloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 11:59 PM   #61
ajbbwuk

ajbbwuk has said some nice things

Has to be wearing sexy lingerie and silky stockings
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AJSS2036.jpg (135.8 KB, 50 views)
ajbbwuk is offline   Reply With Quote