Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 04-01-2016, 06:43 PM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Lightbulb This "fat nutritionist" is brilliant!

I just found this site yesterday and I was like "Hallelu-yure"! I think deep-down dieting and conscious calorie-restriction always intuitively felt wrong and even unhealthy for me, even though every body on the planet seems to think it's the best thing you can do for your body.

Last edited by squeezablysoft; 04-01-2016 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Color correction
squeezablysoft is offline   Reply With Quote