Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-10-2016, 09:03 PM   #1
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club
Default Makasumo?

Makasumo aka Fat Ol' Maestro - Are you ever lurking around Dim? Would love to see all the oldtimer fat bellied boys again. Remembering you fondly.
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 04:59 PM   #2
ShakesSphere

ShakesSphere can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesShakesSphere can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesShakesSphere can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Cool

The Ol' Maestro tends to post once and then vanish, usually reappearing with a different handle.
We corresponded frequently for years, but I am not he. Personally I have been in a committed relationship with a FFA for 6 years now.
ShakesSphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 11:49 AM   #3
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakesSphere View Post
The Ol' Maestro tends to post once and then vanish, usually reappearing with a different handle.
We corresponded frequently for years, but I am not he. Personally I have been in a committed relationship with a FFA for 6 years now.
Hey, thanks for the tidbit. If you should ever run across him, please tell him Jeannie was asking about him and says hello!

Gotta love a guy with the name Makasumo!!

Jeannie's dream job = managing a stable of Sumo wrestlers.

Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote