Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 04-01-2016, 06:29 AM   #1
mlkegbrat

mlkegbrat can now change their title
Default One reason I like BBWs

I'm sexually excited by the thought of a woman tickling me.

One of the reasons I like BBWS is because a heavy woman can sit on me and tickle me, and I can't or have a hard time getting her off me.

It's like bondage, but the ropes aren't necessary.

Getting tickle tortures just fascinates me.
mlkegbrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 06:58 AM   #2
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't share the tickling fascination but I do like when my wife is on top. She long ago abandoned the "I'm afraid I'm going to hurt you" narrative and shifted to a more assertive, "if you can't handle the weight you shouldn't have married a fat girl." Of course I not only can handle it but embrace it. There is something awesome about being the "smaller" partner.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 09:16 AM   #3
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

This reminds me of an ex girlfriend of mine just after college. We were together during college and moved in together after I graduated and she was still finishing up her last couple of years of college.

She gained a lot of weight during us living together...and when she would be on top of me "cowgirl" style making love she loved to talk.... I had this fascination of telling her that I can't wait till she get's so heavy that I will have no way of moving her while she is on top and she can just do with me what she wanted. She would get really turned on and role play by showing me with her hands how Fat she was going to get and whispering to me while on top thrusting me that she was going to get so heavy and Fat and just keep having orgasm after orgasm on top of me and I wouldn't be able to move or control anything.

Well....she was right she finally gained to the point where I felt trapped by her Beautiful Fattened flesh when she was on top and I couldn't really move or come close to lifting her up at all and I would basically lay there while she pounded me with all her weight and whispering "I told you I was going to get this Fat" while she orgasm after orgasm convulsing on top of me. It was a very passionate and very much the ultimate.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 10:38 AM   #4
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuouslover View Post
This reminds me of an ex girlfriend of mine just after college. We were together during college and moved in together after I graduated and she was still finishing up her last couple of years of college.

She gained a lot of weight during us living together...and when she would be on top of me "cowgirl" style making love she loved to talk.... I had this fascination of telling her that I can't wait till she get's so heavy that I will have no way of moving her while she is on top and she can just do with me what she wanted. She would get really turned on and role play by showing me with her hands how Fat she was going to get and whispering to me while on top thrusting me that she was going to get so heavy and Fat and just keep having orgasm after orgasm on top of me and I wouldn't be able to move or control anything.

Well....she was right she finally gained to the point where I felt trapped by her Beautiful Fattened flesh when she was on top and I couldn't really move or come close to lifting her up at all and I would basically lay there while she pounded me with all her weight and whispering "I told you I was going to get this Fat" while she orgasm after orgasm convulsing on top of me. It was a very passionate and very much the ultimate.
Great memories! There is nothing quite like a BBW orgasming on top of you. My wife sometimes lets her total weight rest on my hips and sometimes needs a little push upward from me to put her over the top. One such occasion she was literally shouting "push!" at me and I'm pushing up with my hips, shoulders on the bed, doing a back bridge with my BBW wife on top.

Also, when we got married she was 160/170 or so. Shortly after we got married she was having some cheesecake. After multiple slices she said, "Don't judge. Now that I've got you I plan on getting huge!" She had no idea the extent to which I was an FA so when I smiled and said, "Do what you want!" she said she was just joking. Then over the next few years it actually happened. She's spent the majority of our married years north of 300, albeit somewhat reluctantly.

She'll try to drop weight again and when she does I am all in with her. But I am going to enjoy this while it lasts!
Old 04-01-2016, 05:59 PM   #5
happily_married

^ That back bridge thing has happened in the past to me as well, except back then I was barely strong enough to deliver what my partner demanded. In her case, she literally angrily told me if I couldn't handle a 350 pound girlfriend then maybe I should think about dating a skinny girl. And by then I wasn't having any of that!

Shifting gears...

Something else I've noticed about BBWs is the sense of identity they share with other BBWs. My wife was at a social function once where a co-worker's fiancé, also a BBW (drop dead gorgeous too, I may add) also came. My wife at one point told her she was such a beautiful woman and later mentioned to me she had said so. I said, "that was nice." She said, "well, we fat girls have to stick together. The rest of the world is against us and all we have are each other and the poor suckers like you we snare." All in good humor.

Aside from the sense of identity is a sense of community I've picked up on over time. It obviously doesn't apply to everyone but I've noticed this over the years. Along with that comes a sense of shared "ownership." By that I mean with their partners. Not that they share partners, of course! I'll explain...

Years ago when I first ventured out of the FA closet one of my first BBW partners said, "once you go fat you never go back. We've got you now!" She went on to explain even if she and I didn't last my "fate was sealed" and I'd certainly end up with a BBW wife some day. And she was right. More recently I've noticed that when I'm in public with my wife the pair of us will get scoped out by BBWs a lot. These women will often look my wife up and down and then look at me and smile really big as if saying to themselves, "Oh he's one of ours." I've even had a couple tell me I have a lovely wife. Complete strangers! This reaction doesn't happen with more fit/athletic women. In fact, sometimes I get looks of disapproval from them.

This has really been driven home with a group of about 5 BBWs where I work. They're all friends, but you only see 2 or 3 of them together at a time. At any rate, I was close enough friends with one of them that a casual conversation turned personal. I shared my preferences with her and one of the others who happened to be in on the conversation. Their entire demeanor changed toward me after learning this about me. Obviously it's work and we respect personal and professional boundaries. I'm pretty sure all 5 of these women are married in fact. But they are all WAY more happy to see me than before. All 5 of them. They smile really big, wink at me. One of them even bumped into me coming in one morning and said she wished her husband had the same preferences I did. She said something to the effect of, "it's sad I just want my husband to accept my body as it is now and he pressures me to lose weight. Meanwhile you're completely into your wife and she can't find it within herself to love her body as it is." I got along with these women well enough already, but there has been a noticeable increase in their enthusiasm toward me since learning what kind of preferences I have.

So these are some observations I've made over the years. I'm curious if others have picked up on similar things. Maybe a couple of our resident BBWs can relate? Or is all of this just in my imagination? I don't think it is.
Old 04-02-2016, 09:48 AM   #6
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
^ That back bridge thing has happened in the past to me as well, except back then I was barely strong enough to deliver what my partner demanded. In her case, she literally angrily told me if I couldn't handle a 350 pound girlfriend then maybe I should think about dating a skinny girl. And by then I wasn't having any of that!

Shifting gears...

Something else I've noticed about BBWs is the sense of identity they share with other BBWs. My wife was at a social function once where a co-worker's fiancé, also a BBW (drop dead gorgeous too, I may add) also came. My wife at one point told her she was such a beautiful woman and later mentioned to me she had said so. I said, "that was nice." She said, "well, we fat girls have to stick together. The rest of the world is against us and all we have are each other and the poor suckers like you we snare." All in good humor.

Aside from the sense of identity is a sense of community I've picked up on over time. It obviously doesn't apply to everyone but I've noticed this over the years. Along with that comes a sense of shared "ownership." By that I mean with their partners. Not that they share partners, of course! I'll explain...

Years ago when I first ventured out of the FA closet one of my first BBW partners said, "once you go fat you never go back. We've got you now!" She went on to explain even if she and I didn't last my "fate was sealed" and I'd certainly end up with a BBW wife some day. And she was right. More recently I've noticed that when I'm in public with my wife the pair of us will get scoped out by BBWs a lot. These women will often look my wife up and down and then look at me and smile really big as if saying to themselves, "Oh he's one of ours." I've even had a couple tell me I have a lovely wife. Complete strangers! This reaction doesn't happen with more fit/athletic women. In fact, sometimes I get looks of disapproval from them.

This has really been driven home with a group of about 5 BBWs where I work. They're all friends, but you only see 2 or 3 of them together at a time. At any rate, I was close enough friends with one of them that a casual conversation turned personal. I shared my preferences with her and one of the others who happened to be in on the conversation. Their entire demeanor changed toward me after learning this about me. Obviously it's work and we respect personal and professional boundaries. I'm pretty sure all 5 of these women are married in fact. But they are all WAY more happy to see me than before. All 5 of them. They smile really big, wink at me. One of them even bumped into me coming in one morning and said she wished her husband had the same preferences I did. She said something to the effect of, "it's sad I just want my husband to accept my body as it is now and he pressures me to lose weight. Meanwhile you're completely into your wife and she can't find it within herself to love her body as it is." I got along with these women well enough already, but there has been a noticeable increase in their enthusiasm toward me since learning what kind of preferences I have.

So these are some observations I've made over the years. I'm curious if others have picked up on similar things. Maybe a couple of our resident BBWs can relate? Or is all of this just in my imagination? I don't think it is.
You may as well have been describing my situation at work or with my girlfriends through the years. You do get accepted differently… And sometimes you do find yourself getting hit on by your girlfriend's friends. Sometimes made for an awkward situation.
Old 04-04-2016, 05:26 PM   #7
happily_married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Secret View Post
You may as well have been describing my situation at work or with my girlfriends through the years. You do get accepted differently… And sometimes you do find yourself getting hit on by your girlfriend's friends. Sometimes made for an awkward situation.
Friends and siblings can be a very interesting dynamic, good or bad. Long before I was ever "out" as an FA I was in a relationship with a toxic woman I've referred to here a few times. The two of us had a friend who was a BBW and often got frisky with both of us. My GF didn't feel threatened by her and the three of us often shared hotel rooms/beds, were openly naked in front of each other, etc. Our BBW friend was on to me as an FA, but GF not so much. She was actually often very cruel to our friend and made comments about her body while were together. And despite my urges, I was 1) actually in a relationship and 2) still very much in denial that I found our friend so attractive. She and I are friends to this day though and from time to time chat. She knew all along, and wasn't afraid to tell me as much.

And as if the world isn't small enough, that same girlfriend is friends with a plump but not quite BBW co-worker of mine now. Thankfully co-worker has distanced herself from my ex, but not before they pieced together they both knew me. My co-worker shared that my ex made fun of me for having a fat wife, not realizing that my co-worker had put on some weight herself. I just laughed and shared with my co-worker that to me, having a fat wife is the same thing as most guys having an NFL Cheerleader for a wife. That co-worker, like the other women I described, smiles a little bigger at me now than she used to.

Wow, that was a bit of a rabbit hole. Closer to your actual point, it's been rare that a friend will hit on me, but both my wife and a couple of my other partners have been very open about our sex lives to friends. In fact, I've had one of my wife's friends tell me she knows exactly how "big" I am! Then again, I've heard this same woman and my wife analyze the frequency of their bowel movements so they'll pretty much talk about anything as if it is routine.
Old 04-09-2016, 09:35 AM   #8
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

I have picked up on what Happily Married said but in a somewhat different way. My cousin loves to eat like I do and as she started to put on weight I would always tell her how nice she looked when we got together at family events. I finally revealed to her that I really liked BBW's and I thought she looked great. Over time she became much more attentive and friendly, and when she recently gained 30 more lbs., she told me in detail how much she had gained which surprised me and my response, as always, was "You look really nice". On the phone the other day she described in detail how she enjoyed a prime rib dinner at a restaurant and that she was still packing on the lbs. She is 5'5" tall and now weighs 230 lbs. and needless to say I have really enjoyed watching her grow fatter. Her openness about her weight gain really is quite nice and we seemed to have grown closer in that we both share a passion for good food and she knows I appreciate her burgeoning form.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 10:01 AM   #9
happily_married

It sounds like your cousin appreciates having someone to share her experiences with. And good for you for encouraging her and assuring her that she looks great. That can go a long way with her confidence and how she responds to male attention from guys who may be interested in her.

The building where I work has a small fitness facility. The other day one of the afore mentioned BBWs who works there was leaving the fitness center as I walked by. She was in a pair of very bright multi-colored and skin tight workout pants that her rather large thighs and butt stretched out nicely. We smiled and waved at each other and I said, "I like those workout pants. They just scream...'LOOK AT ME!'"

She said, "Good. I want you to look at me." She put one hand on her hip and turned her back to me and gave her butt a little shake.

I didn't want to overdo it so I just said she looks awesome and we both continued on our way.
Old 04-11-2016, 10:24 AM   #10
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Wonderful experience with your co-worker. It just reminded me about a very attractive Italian woman who worked in my office 2 decades ago. When I joined the firm, I had heard thru the grapevine that she had gained about 70 lbs. since starting work. She was a stunning 5"8" tall, totally curvy, and weighed about 240 lbs. She would always wear tight colorful dresses that really accentuated her figure and combined with high heels, drove me absolutely nuts. She had one red dress in particular that I told her on several occasions was my favorite and that she looked fantastic in it. She began to wear the dress more often and would come by my office, stand in my doorway, and say: "Do you think this dress makes me look fat?" while running her hand over her belly and her hips. I would just about orgasm right there, but I kept my response focused on "No not at all, you look fantastic. You know that is my favorite dress. I won't be able to get my work done if you keep this up". Needless to say we developed a very friendly working relationship and she absolutely loved the attention she received. Ah, wonderful memories.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 09:45 PM   #11
Retrofeeder

Retrofeeder has said some nice things

The main reason I love bbws are that they're so soft and large like feeling there soft beautiful rolls makes me want to melt inside. Like most of my dates I used to go out with were always concerned about they're too big for me or they think I'm lying that I love there weight but I truly love it to death.
Retrofeeder is offline   Reply With Quote