Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 02-04-2016, 07:58 PM   #1
Rockhopper12

Rockhopper12 has said some nice things
Default Strongest chair you ever broke???

Just want to hear your stories about the strongest chair you have ever broken. What kind of chair was it, what was it made of?? Mine has to be the lazyboy/recliner. I had one that was a hand me down from my parents. It was a Green Lane swivel style reclier. I was siting in it and the wooden slat that holds the springs snapped and I crashed through the seat. It was a awesome feeling breaking a chair like that. Has anyone ever broke a recliner from sitting in it?? Posted a pic of a recliner that looked similar to the one I broke in a cabin that i stayed in. I really hoped it would break when I sat in it. It creeked and moaned. It held up to the stress and pressure I put on it. Maybe next time...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC09897-1.jpg (766.9 KB, 344 views)
Rockhopper12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 03:23 PM   #2
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

I heard a crack in my recliner the other night and I didn't even think I was heavy enough to be straining furniture at 250-255 lbs.

Interested in hearing other weights that are close to breaking some furniture.....to see if I gain a few more I better be cautious of this at a friends house or something. For the last several years I have made a point not to lean and put all my weight sitting on the edge of a table.....but is 255 Lbs. really heavy enough and should I be a little more cautious?
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 06:23 PM   #3
BigBottom

BigBottom has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuouslover View Post
I heard a crack in my recliner the other night and I didn't even think I was heavy enough to be straining furniture at 250-255 lbs.

Interested in hearing other weights that are close to breaking some furniture.....to see if I gain a few more I better be cautious of this at a friends house or something. For the last several years I have made a point not to lean and put all my weight sitting on the edge of a table.....but is 255 Lbs. really heavy enough and should I be a little more cautious?
I don't think you should be catious at all! If the chair can't support you then just bring it down😍 Personally I would love to try to sit in this chair and wear it out😝 It actually doesn't look much different from the one I got to replace the one I busted through
BigBottom is offline   Reply With Quote