Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-16-2016, 10:50 AM   #1
Ayanna

Ayanna has said some nice things
Default Dirty Talk?

I'm about a 12 on the 1-10 horny meter. Any gaining BHMs wanna talk to me on messenger? 26, slim, 5'6" and 135lbs, nice rack and what I'm told is an ample ass for an Irish girl. Wanna talk to some BHMS and perhaps help you gain a few! Inbox me.
Ayanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 10:58 AM   #2
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Are we talking role playing? Cause I just put on my wizard hat.
Old 04-16-2016, 11:38 AM   #3
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nice hat dwesterny!

I dunno man, BHM dirty chatting usually just gets me more revved up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg frisky.jpg (98.6 KB, 71 views)
Old 04-16-2016, 12:23 PM   #4
Ayanna

Ayanna has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Are we talking role playing? Cause I just put on my wizard hat.
Only if you use your magic wand!
Ayanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 12:24 PM   #5
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayanna View Post
Only if you use your magic wand!
Wand? Baby it's a staff and don't forget my crystal balls.
Old 04-16-2016, 01:55 PM   #6
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Wand? Baby it's a staff and don't forget my crystal balls.
that reminds me.... i have a 6 foot driftwood stave in the back of my van... i should map out how i'm going to carve it up.

should be good for a few years worth of whittling and woodburning