Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 08-30-2011, 01:19 PM   #101
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootrp35 View Post
My wife and I have been together for going on six years now. She was a normal weight before our little boy, but during the pregnancy she gained about 50lbs. She continued to grow slowly for the next few years reaching about 240lbs. At that point, already knowing my preferences for larger women, she decided to purposefully gain. That was about three months ago or so. She is now pushing 280lbs. At first I was confused about my feelings, but now I am enjoying the ride. I love experiencing the changes her body is going through and are enjoying it very much. She has really taken a liking to stuffing herself, and I enjoy the effects of it. To make a long story short, I see a SSBBW wifey in the near future. This has encouraged me to write a story in the story forum. I will keep you updated.
I am curious about the story of your gaining wife.
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 01:22 PM   #102
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by op user View Post
I've written about this phenomenon on my blog (in dutch). I like the Idea of weight gain and marriage: http://mooidik.blogspot.com/2010/09/...and-after.html
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 11:40 AM   #103
rootrp35

rootrp35 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by degek2001 View Post
I am curious about the story of your gaining wife.
Well, 288lbs as of yesterday. It's not a huge gain, but it's just been a month. The stuffing has really increased her appetite, she has started snacking all the time. We'll see what happens this month. I'll go into more detail about the changes in her when I have more time, soon.
rootrp35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 07:01 AM   #104
rootrp35

Ok, I got a few minutes this morning. I don't want to spoil the story when I do write it. I want to wait, because I want to write it as it really happens and the best is yet to come I think. Like I said, she is pushing 290lbs now. I am going to up my efforts this month to see what Oct will bring. She seems to be enjoying it so far. Her closest friend is a BBW at least 320lbs+. My wife thinks she is beautiful. I think that has been a major factor in her decision. She was unhappy with her body after the pregnancy. The loose skin among other things. But now, with her weight gain, she has filled out beautifully. At 240lbs, she was bottom heavy. Most of the weight had gone to her legs and butt. After about 260lbs, she started filling out up top as well. At her current weight, any sign of skinny wife I once had is pretty much gone. The way her face has filled out in the last month is one of the best parts for me. It's gotten so full and fleshy along with the rest of her body. Like I said I don't want to spoil it. I still plan on writing a story when the time comes. We plan on upping our efforts for 300lbs+ by next month. Until then
Old 10-03-2011, 08:32 PM   #105
rootrp35

It's been a month now and 24 pounds later she is at 314lbs. She has decided to stop intentionally gaining for now, but she still eat what ever she wants. I am happy with her body, what ever she decides. Her butt, belly and thighs have gotten huge. If she gains more it's always a plus, but I think she is beautiful now. I guess time will tell. I am still trying to get her to possibly get into paysite modeling, but she still is too shy to try.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:30 PM   #106
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Congratulations. You are a lucky guy to have a wife who loves growing fat. Would love to read your story if you ever write it. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on your wife's continuing gain. Its great that she is happy with it as well.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:51 PM   #107
rootrp35

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
Congratulations. You are a lucky guy to have a wife who loves growing fat. Would love to read your story if you ever write it. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on your wife's continuing gain. Its great that she is happy with it as well.
Thanks, I do feel very lucky. I do still plan on writing the story as soon get the itch to start. Yes she does seem very satisfied with herself now. There were points in the beginning where she had second thoughts. It seemed like once she crossed that line where she has become a large BBW rather than just medium sized, she embraced it as who she was and who she wanted to be. She is still adjusting, but seems very happy.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:05 AM   #108
ciccialover

ciccialover has said some nice things

Yes, you are very lucky. We are all waiting for updates!
ciccialover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:12 AM   #109
rootrp35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciccialover View Post
Yes, you are very lucky. We are all waiting for updates!
Sorry, don't really have anything to update this time around that would be related to this thread. She's gained a few pounds, do to the fact that she freely indulges when ever she wants, but nothing really worth mentioning. Maybe the holidays will change that though.
Old 11-07-2011, 11:40 AM   #110
ciccialover

ciccialover has said some nice things

Ok, thanks. If I'm not mistaken, your wife started to gain during pregnancy, right? What was her weight before? Just to make a comparison with my girlfriend in a possible future. :-)
ciccialover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 04:58 AM   #111
rootrp35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciccialover View Post
Ok, thanks. If I'm not mistaken, your wife started to gain during pregnancy, right? What was her weight before? Just to make a comparison with my girlfriend in a possible future. :-)
She was around 140lbs before she got pregnant. She gained a lot of weight during that. I'm not sure how much she weighed after because that was before she ever thought about gaining. I can guess she was around 210 to 220 and then slowly gained up to around 240. From there, she decided that she wanted to be bigger.
Old 11-25-2011, 12:25 PM   #112
GregJ1

GregJ1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGregJ1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default wife gained and now admits she wants to fatten me

We have ben married over 24 years, after 2 kids she has had a very round and soft sexy gut. I have always wanted to have a gut of my own, but thought she would rather I be thin and atheletic. After all these years she has come clean and admitts she would like me to "fatten up". This would explain the large dinners and weekedn long fattening happy hour snack at our house. My belly has softened and I am loving the feeling of tighter clothes.
GregJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 08:06 AM   #113
elroycohen
Steampunk Psycho

elroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeselroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeselroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I dated a lady who swore up and down that her first marriage altered her metabolism. She claimed up until her early twenties she was one of those types who could eat anything and not gain a pound. Then she got hitched and fell into the semi-comfortable rut of marriage and the weight piled on. She said by the time the marriage was over she had become one of those types who drop an ounce no matter what diet she tried.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:37 AM   #114
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elroycohen View Post
I dated a lady who swore up and down that her first marriage altered her metabolism. She claimed up until her early twenties she was one of those types who could eat anything and not gain a pound. Then she got hitched and fell into the semi-comfortable rut of marriage and the weight piled on. She said by the time the marriage was over she had become one of those types who drop an ounce no matter what diet she tried.
I left my husband and immediately lost 180 lbs. of ugly fat. I myself lost about 30 from the ulcer he gave me.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 12:26 PM   #115
elroycohen
Steampunk Psycho

elroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeselroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeselroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I left my husband and immediately lost 180 lbs. of ugly fat. I myself lost about 30 from the ulcer he gave me.
Hopefully it worked out for you in the end. I know those kind of decisions are tough.

I think as far as my ex goes, she just like to use her marriage as a fallback excuse. Anytime her clothes felt tight she would instantly go into how she used to be able to eat anything and not gain weight and then she tied the knot and it all changed.
Old 05-05-2012, 04:27 PM   #116
Firmcontrol

Firmcontrol has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregJ1 View Post
We have ben married over 24 years, after 2 kids she has had a very round and soft sexy gut. I have always wanted to have a gut of my own, but thought she would rather I be thin and atheletic. After all these years she has come clean and admitts she would like me to "fatten up". This would explain the large dinners and weekedn long fattening happy hour snack at our house. My belly has softened and I am loving the feeling of tighter clothes.
What a great thread. I have had a similar experience to Greg - we are married 30 years and after 3 kids she has gone from a petite 110 lbs to a big soft bellied 190 lbs. Now in her mid fifties she needs to wear a girdle to hold her wobbling girth together. I have put on a few pounds over the last few much to the delight of my wife who was fed up being the only fat person in our house.

And the secret to a weight gaining wife - pregnancy and dieting!
Firmcontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:02 PM   #117
Stroker Ace

Stroker Ace can now change their title

i've not posted here in quite some time. it's facinating.
my wife works in health care and there is a great amount of stress with the job... we've been married some 8 years. at the time of marriage i'd she's about 165-170. about 5 foot 6. curvy and well proportioned, but certainly considered plus size.as we've become better established we both have gained some, but her extensively more. in some ways i really don't noticed even with extra weight she has been beautiful, smokin' hot to me. i rather enjoyed the larger her. a trip to the doctor about eighteen months ago revealed her weight at 247 lbs. a gain of some 75-80 lbs. it didn't phase me, in fact i was rather impressed. she was pretty shocked. it took some courage but i said i loved her larger size and that maybe she shouldn't see her self as unhealthy or undesireable. whatever... with a family wedding about a year ago she wanted to be in better shape and got down to around 225-230. After that withe the holidaze winter ect and making more time to support her sched, cook clean, help her relax, ect she's back up to around 265-270. a little shocked but in a good way. she mention yo-ypo dieting and how she has always gained back with interest. Maybe by not doing that it will level off. i don't know, but i love her she is smokin' hot still and everyone around us knows it, i can feel it. I'm happy and yes she is at her heaviest weight yet. She tends to gain during these wintere months and having to wear scrubs most of the time clothing stays comfy. She was shoked she gained 35 pounds during that nasty 2010/11 winter. by spring she could be over 300 lbs... right now that sounds dreamy... truth really is stranger than fiction! Livin' the dream, we'll see. Peace!
Old 03-16-2016, 10:59 AM   #118
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

My wife was about 290lbs in a 5'3" frame when we started dating in 2003. After 6 years of dating she had reached 390 pounds and we got married.
I'm not a feeder, so it was never my intention to make her fatter. She just loves food, that's all.
Old 03-19-2016, 07:34 PM   #119
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I started dating an older man and during that 8 years I went from 115 to around 250.
He was so nice and never said anything about my weight.
He knew I enjoyed gaining and was fine with it.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 12:57 AM   #120
extra_m13

extra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesextra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesextra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default my lady

i guess this is a good thread to comment about my lady. i do think marriage makes you gain weight. you have less time to exercise and youll definitely eat more... besides you feel more confortable knowing that you like the person next to you.

when i meet her she was 122lbs, which put her on the chubby side for her 5'1 frame. but she visited the gym frequently and also did ballet. so she had muscles, strong legs and a defined hourglass figure with no real belly or fat. as soon as we started dating thing began to evolve, there was less time to exercise and more time was used to watch movies and eat pizza.

she likes to eat, and she felt free to do it, no my command of course, and weight started to come. long story short, we married, and there was one pregnacy. baby is 1 year old and the weight is still coming... now she weighs 190lbs and to be honest she is a bit desperate trying to lose some. needles to say her body has changed dramatically for the better.
extra_m13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 05:07 PM   #121
ShakesSphere

ShakesSphere can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesShakesSphere can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesShakesSphere can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

There was a TIME magazine article on this back in 2009. I love the illustration: http://content.time.com/time/magazin...907143,00.html

ShakesSphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 03:23 PM   #122
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

My wife went from 120 Lbs. when we met to a high of just over 200 Lbs. after having our babies. Now she is between 165-170 Lbs.

I was 190 Lbs. when we met and hit a high last year of 260+ Lbs. At the time I was 215+ Lbs. and Unintentionally gained trying to fatten my wife up again and then decided to keep going and intentionally gain more...ended up 45+ Lbs. heavier. Currently I am 253 Lbs. and I can't seem to lose weight even though I am not eating like crazy like I was before.

Being married as well as getting older....not to mention if you have a big weight gain fetish always helps in adding Lbs.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote