Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 08-30-2015, 05:43 AM   #551
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

OMG!!!! How did I miss this?!?!?!?!

Old 08-31-2015, 06:23 PM   #552
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Texas Tamale Co.

My grocery store was doing a demo of these, and they are great. I took home the chicken ones but am going back for more. I'm not an expert on tamales, but they are delicious and super quick and easy to reheat.
Old 08-31-2015, 06:51 PM   #553
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Trader Joe's is carrying Kim Chi again. This is good.
Old 09-03-2015, 06:53 PM   #554
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There is a food truck that comes to my job some days....
https://www.facebook.com/TasteandSeeFoodTruck

Thai Fish Tacos - Sautéed wild Alaskan Flounder, mango & cilantro slaw, Romaine, on flour or corn tortillas.

They also have aweseome fried kale chips as well as sweet potato fries with a dipping sauce = yum!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 03:13 PM   #555
bobduhh

bobduhh has said some nice things

I've found the Hershey's Kisses Dark Chocolate filled with Mint Truffle to be my latest and favorite discovery!
Old 11-20-2015, 07:10 PM   #556
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Although I like several Middle Eastern dishes, I'm not always up for trying to make tzatziki sauce or baba ganouj* from scratch. So I am very happy to have discovered a company called Falafel King, which makes excellent versions of both.

*Eggplant makes me happy. I'm not sure why this is.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 05:33 AM   #557
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

I recently ordered food gifts online some Lindt chocolates/pralines at www.allyouneedfresh.de/
site is in german but if you put Lindt into search box top of page you can view their chocolates.
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 07:47 PM   #558
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by one2one View Post
My grocery store was doing a demo of these, and they are great. I took home the chicken ones but am going back for more. I'm not an expert on tamales, but they are delicious and super quick and easy to reheat.
Going to order these online for a gift, did you try any other ones to recommend?
Just wondering..
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 08:58 PM   #559
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaSSBBW View Post
Going to order these online for a gift, did you try any other ones to recommend?
Just wondering..
I've also tried the black bean ones but would not recommend them because they are rather dry. Even when I used chili like a sauce and spooned it over the top of them. Let me know what your friend thinks of them! They come packaged in a cute cotton, draw-string bag.
Old 04-18-2016, 08:38 PM   #560
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sorry about the dark photo. I got this posh chocolate from Aldi. It is dark chocolate and comes in five little separately wrapped bars inside the main package. It has chocolate mousse inside, and lovely cherry syrup. However, it also contains red chilli which I had somehow missed on the packaging. The first I knew was that my lips were burning a bit. The chilli adds nothing flavour-wise and the chocolate would just be so much nicer without it.
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled.png (849.9 KB, 143 views)
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 07:31 AM   #561
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've seen chocolate bars in the store that include chili peppers, and, being a fan of Mexican, Indian, and Thai cuisine, I decided to try one. Like Ruby, I didn't think the heat added anything. Maybe the idea is to combine pleasure with pain?
Old 04-19-2016, 05:21 PM   #562
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
I've seen chocolate bars in the store that include chili peppers, and, being a fan of Mexican, Indian, and Thai cuisine, I decided to try one. Like Ruby, I didn't think the heat added anything. Maybe the idea is to combine pleasure with pain?
Haha yes chocolate for masochists. I think it's just another fad, hopefully one that will disappear soon!
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 11:22 AM   #563
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Peppadews! They are a kind of pepper from South Africa (according to Wikipedia) or, possibly, Peru (according to the lady at the deli). They look like tiny, red pumpkins, and they are sweet, spicy and addictive.
Old 11-08-2016, 11:36 AM   #564
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love peppadews!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 06:13 AM   #565
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've been addicted to these recently. Found in Aldi!

Old 05-31-2017, 09:04 PM   #566
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Thread ressurection

These are a thing

Old 06-01-2017, 05:49 PM   #567
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

Trader Joe's just brought back English Butter Fudge! I am so happy, people. This stuff is a sugar lover's dream. It's basically just butter, sugar, and sweetened condensed milk. I have to be careful not to eat it all at once and make myself sick. If you've had a Scottish sweet called tablet, this is quite similar. Real Scottish tablet is a lot more expensive and hard to find in these parts though.

I kind of wish I'd bought more than one package, but I didn't want to look like the glutton I am in front of my friend...

http://exploringtraderjoes.blogspot....ter-fudge.html
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 01:54 AM   #568
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

Just recently found these soft Peaches - Haribo which are new to me. I miss going to the grocery shops hence I discover things quite late by chance online.
Link http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummi-C...ches-5-Ounces/
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 03:45 AM   #569
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
These are a thing

Awesome! I'll have to look for those. I love dark chocolate!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 10:33 AM   #570
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Count me in I love dark chocolate.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 11:54 AM   #571
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Who doesn't
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 05:09 PM   #572
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Mounds or Milky Way dark always sound good to me.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 11:20 PM   #573
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I bought mine in a cold store so the outer shell was brittle and had already broken off the cookie part. Still very tasty
Old 06-05-2017, 02:15 PM   #574
Fantasist

Fantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
Trader Joe's just brought back English Butter Fudge! I am so happy, people. This stuff is a sugar lover's dream. It's basically just butter, sugar, and sweetened condensed milk. I have to be careful not to eat it all at once and make myself sick. If you've had a Scottish sweet called tablet, this is quite similar. Real Scottish tablet is a lot more expensive and hard to find in these parts though.

I kind of wish I'd bought more than one package, but I didn't want to look like the glutton I am in front of my friend...

http://exploringtraderjoes.blogspot....ter-fudge.html
omg! Butter, sugar, and sweetened condensed milk?? Heaven. Why is there no Trader Joe's near me???
Fantasist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 02:44 PM   #575
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasist View Post
omg! Butter, sugar, and sweetened condensed milk?? Heaven. Why is there no Trader Joe's near me???
It's so good! If there's a British imports store near you, they'll probably have tablet. There are several brands on Amazon too. Get lots, it's addictive!
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote