Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-17-2015, 09:01 AM   #101
Luv Gaining Ladies

Luv Gaining Ladies has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostEater View Post
Only one anonymous fantasy so far.

Anonymous E-mail Response
1. To be completely smothered by the body of an ebony SSBBW.
Wasn't me but that sounds like a dream to me.
Luv Gaining Ladies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 01:40 PM   #102
tallon1

tallon1 has said some nice things

My fantasy is spending days in bed with a ebony bbw or ssbbw that's very voluptuous.
That's on my bucket list....
tallon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 07:44 PM   #103
Wolfie

Wolfie can now change their title

Well, if we're being honest...

For me, it ranges from the sweet and mundane to the obscene and straight-up fetishy. Cuddling with a BHM, kneading his belly, chest, and love handles, fetching him snacks and food (especially if he asks me to), watching him finish his plate and then half of mine, and just enjoying the feel of our bodies touching each other is what fits on the sweet/realistic side. On the kinky side, my fantasies have been known to reach XWG and beyond... I find unapologetic gluttony to be insanely arousing...
Wolfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 01:08 AM   #104
Archetypus

Archetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized repArchetypus has super-sized rep

Facesitting by someone with a great ass.

DD/lg, Dacryphilia & Ravishment.

None of it is fat related. Sorry.

If it helps, I definitely have enjoyed breath control using only my body weight; I hope to do it again some day.
Archetypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 04:47 AM   #105
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

To be double teamed by 2 BBWSor SSBBWs.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 01:29 PM   #106
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Going to the beach and seeing 2 friends sitting together. They of course are BBWS or SSBBWs. I put my beach chair and towel near them so I can look at them through my sunglasses so they won't know am staring at them. I however get caught looking at them. I then go over and talk to them. They ask if I'm alone and I say yes, and they invite me to sit with them on the beach. There's more but I'll stop here...
Old 08-12-2015, 03:10 AM   #107
GrowingBoy

GrowingBoy can now change their title

I fantasize about an FFA with a high sex drive who treats my belly as her plaything to rub, feed and grow. While flaunting the contrast between her body and mine she feeds, teases and pleasures me continuously as I get bigger and bigger and bigger, doubling my weight and getting bigger still. She insists I wear no shirt around the house so she can get access to my belly, and that I not touch myself so she is my sole relief.
GrowingBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 11:23 AM   #108
Mark02

Mark02 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
To be double teamed by 2 BBWSor SSBBWs.
Been there, done that.
Mark02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 11:33 AM   #109
balletguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
Hometown Buffet Breakfast
Sounds lovely
Old 08-23-2015, 01:58 AM   #110
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default I am actually pretty funky, myself...

Top That! - T.K. Michaels

Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 05:42 AM   #111
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yak... I remember that movie

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2015, 01:47 PM   #112
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Doesn't make a lick of sense, but yet:

Have any of you guys noticed this trailer:

Yeah, that is Jim Halpert (John Krasinski) from The Office? And Pam's ex, Roy? Roy, I can see, in there, a little bit, that makes some sense. Max Matini, obviously, this is like his role of a lifetime, maybe.

But Jim? How is anyone going to see past his Halpertness in this? Although, if he were to somehow pull this off, that would be huge. For him.

Because, look, I get it, he's type-cast, he wants to break-out of it. Although, can't say I really feel bad for him for taking all of that insurance money.
Old 09-13-2015, 02:07 PM   #113
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

Idk....but boy can he rock that facial hair....::: drool::

This does look like a good movie. I think he will totally pull this roll off! I'd love to see him break out of that type casting...even if he is completely adorable on these rolls!
Old 09-13-2015, 04:18 PM   #114
lashdragon
Demonic Clown

lashdragon has said some nice things

I know a lot of people frown on this, but my biggest fantasy is absolute immobility. Being so all around fat that just lifting a leg is a herculean task. Having my partner feed me and take care of me and do whatever he/she wants with me, ugh, how I wish it could happen.
lashdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 12:40 PM   #115
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

I would like to know what it's like to be an absolutely beautiful, charming young lady of about 400 pounds at a BBW event, standing up and leaning against a wall near the pool wearing a skimpy bikini, and watching the looks of the faces of the men when they come in and see me standing there. I remember the first time I saw someone like that and I just couldn't believe it - I was stunned - I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life as that person standing there, everything flowing over or out of the bathing suit, and doing nothing but being herself.

Alas, I shall never know, but that's cool. There! My mad dream.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 11:44 AM   #116
Duskfall73

Duskfall73 has said some nice things

I have a few fantasies that i've had for a long time but here are a couple of them

To go to a S&M shop with a partner and buy a whip and a paddle and she lets me whip and paddle how ever she likes it either soft or hard

to find a female that would just let me caress her big body run my hands all over her for as long as she would let me (i luv to touch)

To be a feeder to help some beautiful big girl stuff her face and she lets me lick the crumbs off her naked body after she has finished eating
Duskfall73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 04:07 PM   #117
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskfall73 View Post
I have a few fantasies that i've had for a long time but here are a couple of them

To go to a S&M shop with a partner and buy a whip and a paddle and she lets me whip and paddle how ever she likes it either soft or hard

to find a female that would just let me caress her big body run my hands all over her for as long as she would let me (i luv to touch)

To be a feeder to help some beautiful big girl stuff her face and she lets me lick the crumbs off her naked body after she has finished eating
Paddles are fairly fool proof (so long as you know the safe spots to hit), but if you want to use a whip on someone (especially certain kinds of whips, like bullwhips) you may want to purchase one first and practice on inanimate objects for a while. Even floggers, which are easier to throw, can take some getting used to to get a good rhythm, learn how hard/soft to hit, and to learn the best distances for striking with different parts of the falls.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 01:50 AM   #118
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Default This guy's actually one of my favorite actors...

I also kind of like the overall look of just bald on top with hair around the sides & sideburns. If you're that type of guy who can effectively carry it.
Old 02-25-2016, 05:24 PM   #119
mscurvalicious

mscurvalicious can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmscurvalicious can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Mmm some interesting responses so far!

I daydream a lot.. Some are sexual. Of those, most involve body worship and fucking in various locations where there's a possibility we'll be caught, namely, boats, building lobbies, libraries - you get the drift!

Blue collar fantasies: A tall hunky plumber/electrician bursting into my apartment while i'm asleep, fixing whatever problem I have and then... Yeah.

White collar fantasies: Getting blown under my desk by a co-worker, board meeting is cancelled but neither my boss nor I remember so we both turn up and things descend from there. Getting fingered by hot strangers features a bit.

A lot of my fantasies involve feminist talk
mscurvalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 06:13 AM   #120
Ayanna

Ayanna has said some nice things

I'm a 26 year old female, slim tall dark hair. Tend to be told I'm sexy over pretty. My fantasy....mmm! I want a guy that's about 170lbs, cute face, dark hair....so I can fatten him up. What I'd like to do is straddle him in my lingerie stuffing cake and calories in his mouth telling him he can't have my body for bump n' grind till he gets a big soft belly he can crush me with when we are in bed.

I hate being lonely horny and surrounded by thin men.

Any takers?
Ayanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 06:25 AM   #121
fatsmagic

fatsmagic can now change their title

I have always fantasised about going to a job interview, where the woman interviewing me is an older ssbbw dressed in a suit/business skirt and black tights, but popping out at the seams all over.
She 'makes' me satisfy her in many ways as a part of the selection process, to see if I am up to the job.
fatsmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 06:33 AM   #122
Ayanna

I'm a charming young lady of 140lbs for 5'6" and damn I am loving your profile pic! Any chance you'd let a fit young lady feed you in exchange for passionate nights in bed??
Old 03-05-2016, 06:37 AM   #123
Ayanna

This sounds like me!!! 26, super fit but madly attracted to big soft fat bellies. Fancy enacting this sometime? Expect me to be jiggling you while I get horny in my heels and a thong. Damn you fatties make me so sexually tense
Old 03-07-2016, 02:21 PM   #124
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayanna View Post
I'm a 26 year old female, slim tall dark hair. Tend to be told I'm sexy over pretty. My fantasy....mmm! I want a guy that's about 170lbs, cute face, dark hair....so I can fatten him up. What I'd like to do is straddle him in my lingerie stuffing cake and calories in his mouth telling him he can't have my body for bump n' grind till he gets a big soft belly he can crush me with when we are in bed.

I hate being lonely horny and surrounded by thin men.

Any takers?
Quote:
I'm a charming young lady of 140lbs for 5'6" and damn I am loving your profile pic! Any chance you'd let a fit young lady feed you in exchange for passionate nights in bed??
Quote:
This sounds like me!!! 26, super fit but madly attracted to big soft fat bellies. Fancy enacting this sometime? Expect me to be jiggling you while I get horny in my heels and a thong. Damn you fatties make me so sexually tense
Ayanna, just a tip for using the board software: the format that most people view the boards in just shows the most recent messages last, and doesn't make it obvious what you are replying too. If you are in a long thread like this and replying to specific posts, you should probably quote them (click the "quote" button in the bottom right of a post).

Or to be really pro, if you are going to reply to multiple posts, click the smaller, rather more cryptic, button right next to "Quote" -- the one that has quotation marks and a plus sign. Click that in each post that you want to quote, then when you hit the 'reply' button (not quick reply), it will quote each of those posts, and you can reply all in one post.

Also, welcome to Dimensions! You may find that you have better luck meeting people on this site by getting chatty and taking part in some of the threads, but that is entirely up to you.

Last edited by Tad; 03-07-2016 at 02:23 PM. Reason: missed one
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 03:50 PM   #125
Jestrothegreat

Jestrothegreat has said some nice things
Default several several daydreams

man I have several lol, ill give you the short version of each one

1) coming home from work and getting a call from my very pregnant greedy wife who tells me to pick some ice cream (or some other treats) before I come home. I get home and Im introduce to a wobbling 8 months (8 months cuz theres no signs of labor yet ) bouncy wife in spandex and a small shirt. I hug and kiss her and squeeze her like a big teddy bear. for the rest of the night I wait on her hand and foot at every whim of her command

2)dating a real thin girl who slowly gains weight unintentional, we go out every chance we get to the movies, red lobster, applebees. all you can eat buffets you name it. sudden I can see starts to jiggle a bit, thighs getting rounder, belly shaking and face getting bigger, she doesn't notice until she gains 15 pounds, she confronts me that shes been putting on weight. Then swoop and say actually you look really cute with the weight and she replies "awwwww" this makes her comfortable and she really starts to pig out everywhere we go until she puts another 20 pounds

3) having the opposite happened....dating a thin woman ( particually a cougar) and shes constantly feeding me, shes cooking me breakfast in bed, taking me out to dinner, cooking meals and buyung snacks, I gain 15 pounds and I confront her she rubs my belly and says I love how big and round you're getting. Im not comfortable with the weight gain but since the foods so good and shes a dominant person I allow it to continue. I stay full all through the day with her foods and my moobs get bigger and jiggler she calls me big boy, teddy bear and her big baby. she gets every excited when she learns I put on more weight, she whispers she cant wait until I hit 300

4) meeting someone whos already big, 200 plus pounds, having her butt naked and having her just lay on top of me with all her fat crushing on me.

5)being with a dominant feedee who commands me to cook her food and buy her junk food all day. (this person could be pregnant or non pregnant) but she gains weight throught the process, she constantly bosses me around and farts constantly through her eating
Jestrothegreat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ah this is awkward, but i'm drunk, dream, fantasies, fantasy, fetish, have emotions, plus mild retardation?, turn ons