Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-21-2016, 06:52 AM   #26
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
The only FFA friends on feabie who have found fatties without some long distance factor live in major cities and even then not always.

Voila
Hahaha. I was hoping to go to Banff this year and stop in Alberta, however thats been postponed.

Mark my words guys I will make it to the Texas of Canada
Old 04-21-2016, 05:15 PM   #27
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sorry we hijacked your thread Dwes. We tend to hijack threads lol.
Old 04-21-2016, 05:38 PM   #28
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Sorry we hijacked your thread Dwes. We tend to hijack threads lol.

Don't worry he loves women taking control
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 06:05 PM   #29
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Don't worry he loves women taking control
That is a lie and you know it. I am a daddy dom and damn good at it.(1) This has been discussed little girl.

References:
1- Dwesterny. (2016 March, 06). Re: What Made You LOL Today? [Online forum comment]. Retrieved from http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...&postcount=601
Old 04-21-2016, 08:33 PM   #30
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
That is a lie and you know it. I am a daddy dom and damn good at it.(1) This has been discussed little girl.

References:
1- Dwesterny. (2016 March, 06). Re: What Made You LOL Today? [Online forum comment]. Retrieved from http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...&postcount=601

Nice referencing there Dwes! Also love the shoutout to FFA subs. We are kinda the best
Old 04-22-2016, 10:01 AM   #31
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Hahaha. I was hoping to go to Banff this year and stop in Alberta, however thats been postponed.

Mark my words guys I will make it to the Texas of Canada
Banff is beautiful but I always liked Jasper (the redheaded stepchild park) better. The highway connecting the two (the Columbia Ice Field Parkway) is a must drive. Like Texas, Alberta is huge and it takes forever to get around (whole lot of nothing north of Edmonton).
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 06:26 PM   #32
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

I recently found out about Vulcan, Alberta too. I had my doubts about Alberta but now Im thinking "What is this magical place?"
Old 04-24-2016, 04:56 PM   #33
ouroboros

ouroboros does more than just post hot picsouroboros does more than just post hot picsouroboros does more than just post hot pics

FYI: I found my boyfriend on feabie. He is both fat and a feedee, so it's a win/win. Lol although honestly there is an extremely slight long distance factor.
ouroboros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 05:07 PM   #34
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouroboros View Post
FYI: I found my boyfriend on feabie. He is both fat and a feedee, so it's a win/win. Lol although honestly there is an extremely slight long distance factor.
Long distance can be a real sumbitch

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 06:11 PM   #35
ouroboros

ouroboros does more than just post hot picsouroboros does more than just post hot picsouroboros does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
It's only just far enough away that it's annoying. The main issue is traffic patterns. It could be just over an hour or it could be two and a half hours. Lol
ouroboros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 11:42 AM   #36
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
You know what goes well with rage? Ham, or as you call it in Canada "bacon".
Hmmm... nobody in Canada calls the stuff in that photo 'bacon' - and we have no idea why Americans call it "Canadian Bacon". We would call that stuff 'sliced ham'.

Probably it's like French Toast - which in France, is called 'German Toast'. You can always blame it on the neighbours, I guess.
Old 04-25-2016, 11:43 AM   #37
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Repped you for that, because that is not bacon in any way!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 11:47 AM   #38
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Banff is beautiful but I always liked Jasper (the redheaded stepchild park) better. The highway connecting the two (the Columbia Ice Field Parkway) is a must drive. Like Texas, Alberta is huge and it takes forever to get around (whole lot of nothing north of Edmonton).
But very beautiiful nothing, as the Peace River valley illustrates so well:
http://www.desmog.ca/sites/beta.desm...?itok=G7WxYZAZ
http://www.koocanusapublications.com...ds/12-20-2.jpg
Old 04-25-2016, 07:16 PM   #39
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I recently found out about Vulcan, Alberta too. I had my doubts about Alberta but now Im thinking "What is this magical place?"
Vulcan's not much of a town. Its even smaller than the little town I went to high school in a few miles to the north. But the town does have an interesting history:

Vulcan was named by a surveyor for the Canadian Pacific Railway after the Roman God of Fire Vulcan. Originally, all the streets of Vulcan were named after gods and goddesses of the classical world such as Juno, Mars, and Jupiter. The community was incorporated as a village on December 23, 1912 and then as a town on June 15, 1921. In July 1927, a major tornado destroyed many homes and the new curling rink in the town. That tornado was made famous when a photograph of it approaching Vulcan was used for the "tornado" article in Encyclopedia Britannica.

Vulcan once had nine grain elevators, more than any other location west of Winnipeg, making it the largest grain shipping point at that time.[citation needed] Due to the changing economics of the agricultural industry, the original elevators were taken down one by one. Today, Vulcan has only one of the "prairie skyscrapers" left that once could be seen miles away.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulcan,_Alberta
Old 04-25-2016, 07:33 PM   #40
bigmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
But very beautiiful nothing, as the Peace River valley illustrates so well:
http://www.desmog.ca/sites/beta.desm...?itok=G7WxYZAZ
http://www.koocanusapublications.com...ds/12-20-2.jpg
Yes, it can be very beautiful but also very desolate. I spent many years working in northern Alberta. I helped install instrument landing systems at airports in Alberta and the Northwest Territories, mapped peat lands for the University of Alberta Botany Department, collected insects for the Canadian Forest Service, and worked as a Park Ranger at Notikewin Provincial Park on the Peace River. There were lots of days when I saw more bears than people.
Old 04-26-2016, 09:30 AM   #41
fat hiker

Quote:
Yes, it can be very beautiful but also very desolate. I spent many years working in northern Alberta. I helped install instrument landing systems at airports in Alberta and the Northwest Territories, mapped peat lands for the University of Alberta Botany Department, collected insects for the Canadian Forest Service, and worked as a Park Ranger at Notikewin Provincial Park on the Peace River. There were lots of days when I saw more bears than people.
My best friend is just finishing up 10 years based on Peace River, covering a territory that included everything in Alberta north of Fort Saskatchewan, up to Rainbow Lake, High Level, and Fort McMurray. He loved the space, and the people, but not always the time the enormous distances required. From Peace River he's transferring to the 'metropolis' of Saskatoon!
Old 04-26-2016, 04:45 PM   #42
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
He loved the space, and the people, but not always the time the enormous distances required.
Sounds pretty much lke me, I managed a team that covered Alberta from Camrose to the NWT border plus the Dawson Creek area chunk of NE BC. Nothing like driving Five hours, talking with dissatisfied customers, doing employee reviews and theen spending the night at the hotel catching up on the email of the day. Demoted myself and haven't regretted it yet!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 06:41 PM   #43
bigmac

Quote:

... he's transferring to the 'metropolis' of Saskatoon!
Saskatoon is underrated -- its a very nice little city.
Old 04-26-2016, 06:46 PM   #44
bigmac

Quote:

... and then spending the night at the hotel catching up on the email of the day. Demoted myself and haven't regretted it yet!

You needed to get out of the hotel rooms. The small towns and cities of the Canadian prairies are full of pretty BBWs.
Old 05-03-2016, 06:57 PM   #45
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
I know right???? How do you understand my struggle so completely?
Old 05-03-2016, 09:18 PM   #46
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Whoa, watch the Canadian slurs

On a serious tip, though, search for keyword "manly" or "lumberjack" in their preferences. Always had success with women who are into hairy/manly men. They generally like thicker dudes.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 07:34 AM   #47
fat hiker

Quote:
Saskatoon is underrated -- its a very nice little city.
Having spent a summer there on a training assignment, I agree - Saskatoon is a great 'little' city.

But my 'metropolis' comment was because it seems like a big city, when you're moving there from Peace River - going from a city of 7000 people to one of 220 000 people is going way up in size!
Old 05-04-2016, 07:35 AM   #48
bigmac

I'm guessing that most of the women who post that they like "lumberjack" types have never met an actual lumber jack.
Old 05-04-2016, 07:39 AM   #49
bigmac

Quote:
Having spent a summer there on a training assignment, I agree - Saskatoon is a great 'little' city.

But my 'metropolis' comment was because it seems like a big city, when you're moving there from Peace River - going from a city of 7000 people to one of 220 000 people is going way up in size!
Yeah, reminds me of a scene in the old movie Highway 61 where one of the characters says he's going to the "city" and means Thunder Bay.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_61_(film)