Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-08-2015, 11:15 AM   #26
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Can I get the milkshake machine?.. lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2015, 11:25 AM   #27
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Can I get the milkshake machine?.. lol

Are you talking about the blender or me?
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 11:53 AM   #28
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Surely you can come up with a dairy free shake recipe, loop!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Just use chilled canned coconut cream ! =p
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
You can try soy or the lactaid sugar free ice cream.. i assume you are allergic to the lactose in the milk.
I totally forgot to answer on this thread! Deeeerp!

I can make dairy free ice cream so I probably could make milkshakes? My mum always used angel delight but I just..... blaaaaaah. I don't think we really know how to make milkshakes over here, to be honest!

Actually, I think it is the protein in milk I'm allergic to. Lactose-free milk makes me just as ill as normal milk and all forms of dairy make me ill too. Though, considering that last time I ate dairy my lips swelled up and my chest got tight, I think I can officially say I am actually allergic to something in it! Goddammit mint chocolate cheesecake!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 11:57 AM   #29
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Are you talking about the blender or me?
Lol.......

Old 09-08-2015, 12:10 PM   #30
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post

I can make dairy free ice cream so I probably could make milkshakes? My mum always used angel delight but I just..... blaaaaaah. I don't think we really know how to make milkshakes over here, to be honest!

Actually, I think it is the protein in milk I'm allergic to. Lactose-free milk makes me just as ill as normal milk and all forms of dairy make me ill too. Though, considering that last time I ate dairy my lips swelled up and my chest got tight, I think I can officially say I am actually allergic to something in it! Goddammit mint chocolate cheesecake!
Yesh..milk does not sit well in my stomach. It might be the protein.. when I eat protein heavy meals I become very nauseous......I feel.ypur pain...

Old 09-08-2015, 01:32 PM   #31
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm at work right now day dreaming about what kind of shake i'm going to make when I get home
Old 09-08-2015, 01:34 PM   #32
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post

My wife seems allergic to some protein in milk too -- lactose free is only marginally better than the regular stuff. It is crazy how much processed food has milk products in it, too Due to the kind of meh taste of most of the soy based ice cream substitutes, and the high cost of the coconut based ones, we are planning on excavating our barely used ice cream maker (and hoping we still have all the parts) and trying a home recipe for a coconut milk based ice cream type product. The obvious next step would be to combine it with coconut milk, and see what sort of shake comes out.

I also just read about a small company in my town that has started making an oat based ice cream substitute, but I haven't tried it.
Old 09-12-2015, 04:20 PM   #33
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Beer milkshake. This recipe is not how Steinbeck describes it in Cannery Row but this one actually sounds good. Completely stole this from a random blog.
“If a man ordered a beer milkshake he'd better do it in a town where he wasn't known.”
― John Steinbeck, Cannery Row
I'm glad that thought process is no longer. Every time I go to the local Red Robin (yummmm) I have to get at least one of these.
http://www.redrobin.com/menu/item/31...-095edd025820/

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 11:32 AM   #34
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've enjoyed reading this thread and wish I had something to contribute, but sadly I don't own a blender or have any good milkshake recipes. Although I have made ice cream in a zip-lock bag with half-and-half, sugar, vanilla, crushed ice, and rock salt.

However, if you're ever feeling a bit lazy, I'd like to point out (if you're not already aware of it) that Sonic has half-price shakes all summer after 8 pm.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 10:17 AM   #35
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So, Chaz. How goes it? Ready to throw in the milkshake towel?
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 04:17 PM   #36
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
So, Chaz. How goes it? Ready to throw in the milkshake towel?
Never!

I have a problem
Old 10-17-2015, 12:24 PM   #37
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Never!

I have a problem
Is it an excess of boys in your yard?
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 05:10 PM   #38
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

^^^^^ lmfao
Old 10-17-2015, 06:08 PM   #39
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Never!

I have a problem
Proof plz.
Old 10-18-2015, 07:33 AM   #40
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Proof plz.
Old 10-18-2015, 07:45 AM   #41
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Oh gawd lol
Old 10-25-2015, 10:27 AM   #42
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Reading through this thread made me realize I probably have an unpopular opinion to offer: I don't care very much for shakes and smoothies.

Every once in a while I'll like a milk shake (especially fresh apricots or strawberries with buttermilk) - but all in all I prefer fruit eaten whole with the full taste and texture. Or a good (Greek) yoghurt, fromage blanc, quark or ricotta with fresh fruit cut into it.

And imo vegetable smoothies actually are on the disgusting side.

..... waiting to be clobbered....
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 10:41 AM   #43
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Reading through this thread made me realize I probably have an unpopular opinion to offer: I don't care very much for shakes and smoothies.

Every once in a while I'll like a milk shake (especially fresh apricots or strawberries with buttermilk) - but all in all I prefer fruit eaten whole with the full taste and texture. Or a good (Greek) yoghurt, fromage blanc, quark or ricotta with fresh fruit cut into it.

And imo vegetable smoothies actually are on the disgusting side.

..... waiting to be clobbered....
More milkshakes for me, in my opinion

Also fresh fruit and yogurt rocks so how could I ever hold that against you
Old 10-25-2015, 05:42 PM   #44
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I am actually not much of a milkshake or smoothy person. I have about 2-3 a year, home made. Veggie ones are disgusting and fruit ones have me writhing in agony... So i am pretty much of your opinion!
Old 03-12-2016, 07:57 AM   #45
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

I woke up this morning and made a milkshake. I will probably have another milkshake at some point today.

That's right. A two milkshake day. Fuck the police.
Old 03-12-2016, 11:52 AM   #46
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

I totes just had another milkshake. I TOLD YOU I WAS HARDCORE
Old 03-12-2016, 11:52 AM   #47
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I am actually not much of a milkshake or smoothy person. I have about 2-3 a year, home made. Veggie ones are disgusting and fruit ones have me writhing in agony... So i am pretty much of your opinion!
How about a peanut butter one?
Old 03-12-2016, 04:26 PM   #48
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

There are milkshakes and then there ar milkshakes. Need ingredients and ounce measurements!
Old 05-07-2016, 05:17 PM   #49
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

So. Was your poor machine overworked and then retired?
Old 05-07-2016, 07:09 PM   #50
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Just takin a milkshake break

They will be back...soooooooon