Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-08-2016, 01:09 PM   #51
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

It's been a while since I peeked up out of my hole, but here's my (doctored) furface.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg webcam-toy-photo1.jpg (74.8 KB, 86 views)
Old 05-10-2016, 11:20 AM   #52
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I recreated my last photo but with shorter hair this time and a better attitude
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 12:34 PM   #53
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I like it.
Old 05-10-2016, 03:19 PM   #54
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
You (and your beard) are very handsome!!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 03:55 PM   #55
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

I am too lazy to stay clean shaven so I just let it keep growing. Once I began growing facial hair it quickly became a losing battle to keep it off.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 07:42 PM   #56
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Bald guy with reasonable goatee, my standard look. If I still had luxurious, flowing hair, I would be clean shaven.

Sometimes the goatee gets somewhat Mephistophelian, but it is always kept neat and orderly.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 08:42 PM   #57
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Don't know about Mephistophelian (never heard of it), but a neatly trimmed goatee can be very pleasurable to our lady bits.

I'd rather see a man clean shaven, but they do make me think of some fantastic memories.
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote