Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-09-2016, 08:43 PM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Who else loves...

The feeling of the underside of your belly resting on the tops of your thighs when you sit? I always feel like I have a big, soft, warm ball in my lap.
Old 05-10-2016, 12:00 PM   #2
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Another thing I just noticed, I was reading one of the weight-gain stories here and it said how "her thighs were too thick for her knees to touch", so I looked down and sure enough, so are mine! So then I was like "So are your knees supposed to touch?" Looked at some pics of skinny girls and yup, those bony knees are right up against each other. I guess this kind of realization would make a lot of girls freak out and jump on some fad diet, but I love discovering new facets of my fatness.
Old 05-11-2016, 07:28 AM   #3
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
The feeling of the underside of your belly resting on the tops of your thighs when you sit? I always feel like I have a big, soft, warm ball in my lap.
I'm not build that way but I like the feeling of someone else's tummy resting on my knees (Heh heh). It must be a bit like a big friendly kitty jumping into your lap.

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 08:29 AM   #4
squeezablysoft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho Ho Tai View Post
I'm not build that way but I like the feeling of someone else's tummy resting on my knees (Heh heh). It must be a bit like a big friendly kitty jumping into your lap.
Yes, it's a wonderful cozy feeling. That kitty doesn't purr but it will roar if you don't feed it enough!
Old 05-17-2016, 08:38 AM   #5
squeezablysoft

I also love to stroke and poke and squeeze (sometimes even kiss ) my upper arms. They aren't very big but very soft n squishy which I love. I know I prolly sound really conceded but I'm not, I just really enjoy how some aspects of living in this body feel.
Old 05-17-2016, 04:53 PM   #6
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I too like the feeling of my belly resting in my legs but as I have gotten bigger my belly pushes my upper legs apart.
As far as the knees touching my thighs touch all the way down to my knees because of the extra fat on them.
Hence when I walk I waddle.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 08:07 PM   #7
Tom the pig 8

Tom the pig 8 can now change their title
Smile Me too

Quote:
I love the feeling too. With a big soft belly and fat thighs.MMMMMM it feels good all squishing together
Tom the pig 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 11:57 PM   #8
onceagainer

onceagainer has said some nice things

Quote:
Yep, love this feeling. More so when nice and stuffed too.
onceagainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 12:10 PM   #9
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love this! Sometimes when I cold I tuck my hands under my belly too, Which is kind of cute in a way ahahaa
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 02:47 PM   #10
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
I love this! Sometimes when I cold I tuck my hands under my belly too, Which is kind of cute in a way ahahaa
Hehe I do the same thing. Portable hand warmer!
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 02:04 PM   #11
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Men's clothes, or at least my clothes, are mostly cut such that I usually end up with cloth between belly and thigh. But occasionally things align that I feel the skin on skin contact, and it is novel enough that I really notice it -- and it never fails to send a little thrill through me.
Old 07-25-2017, 06:48 PM   #12
traceg

traceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I too like the feeling of my belly resting in my legs but as I have gotten bigger my belly pushes my upper legs apart.
As far as the knees touching my thighs touch all the way down to my knees because of the extra fat on them.
Hence when I walk I waddle.
Im with Tracii , these days my belly is way too big to rest on my kness and ive been told i waddle now as well
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote