Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-19-2016, 08:38 AM   #1
mp7251

mp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot pics
Default Keep some threads seperate by sex

When a thread is started like "post you sexiest pic naked" or biggest boobs ect, can the originator start a separate thread for male and female. I personally don't like scrolling down a thread a seeing a man's moobs or fat behind. Call me a homophobe or whatever, I just don't want to see it by accident or otherwise.
mp7251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 08:52 AM   #2
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Old 05-19-2016, 09:20 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Up to thread originators to state what they want, then for people to follow that if they want, I guess.

Certainly as a moderator I'd have zero interest in enforcing such a thing (other than egregious trolling or inappropriate pictures, same as anywhere else)
Old 05-19-2016, 09:33 AM   #4
mp7251

mp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot pics

I understand your viewpoint. I was just asking for future posts if originators would be a little more specific in their requests.
mp7251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 10:09 AM   #5
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If you don't like it, don't look. There are plenty of other places you can go on this very forum to perv at pictures of fat women without having to risk the terrifying sight of a man's body.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 03:04 PM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

To mention: you can also set your options so that pictures don't open up automatically, then you can choose which ones to click on