Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 05-22-2016, 04:04 PM   #1
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile I gained a lot of weight this winter...

...and I want to show it off!

I have a new email address - kushycurves (at) gmail dot com. Send me a message some time! Maybe you can help me out on my journey toward becoming a true SSBBW.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20150912_213014.jpg (155.5 KB, 3076 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20151115_103534.jpg (137.1 KB, 3028 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20151120_084425.jpg (124.8 KB, 3022 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20160304_174431275.jpg (97.9 KB, 3027 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20151121_022653.jpg (110.2 KB, 3036 views)
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 06:17 PM   #2
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So cute a pudgy LOL
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 01:56 AM   #3
Subtlefeeder

Subtlefeeder has said some nice things

you're looking good...really, really good.
Subtlefeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 02:11 PM   #4
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Congrats Aurora. You have always been one of my favorites and it is so nice to see you posting again. The photos are lovely.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 03:21 PM   #5
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
So cute a pudgy LOL
Lots and lots of pudge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subtlefeeder View Post
you're looking good...really, really good.
Thank you. I feel really good too. I just need to be all filled out, you know? I was feeling deflated and had to do something about it haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
Congrats Aurora. You have always been one of my favorites and it is so nice to see you posting again. The photos are lovely.
Aww thank you! I have many more available, just email or PM me. kushycurves at gmail dot com

I really want to get back into modeling soon but I still don't have the resources for professional work. For now all I can offer are cell phone pics with poor lighting and boring backgrounds lol, at least until I get my butt outside for some fun outdoor stuff.
Old 05-30-2016, 04:19 AM   #6
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging in

Alto of pudge and a lot of beauty
Old 05-30-2016, 05:39 AM   #7
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Aww thank you! I have many more available, just email or PM me. kushycurves at gmail dot com

I really want to get back into modeling soon but I still don't have the resources for professional work. For now all I can offer are cell phone pics with poor lighting and boring backgrounds lol, at least until I get my butt outside for some fun outdoor stuff.
Best wishes to you on your modeling goals. You look great in these pics!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 04:04 PM   #8
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Long time no see, good to see you.
Old 06-18-2016, 01:52 PM   #9
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
Alto of pudge and a lot of beauty
Thanks. I do love the pudge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
Best wishes to you on your modeling goals. You look great in these pics!
Thank you! I'm slowly getting the resources together to start putting more content out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Long time no see, good to see you.
You too!

Also since everyone is all about social media these days, if you want to keep track of what I'm up to please follow @KushyCurves on Twitter, and my new Tumblr blog - http://kushycurves.tumblr.com

See you around (and rounder)!
Old 06-18-2016, 02:50 PM   #10
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT SHIRT?!?!

#musthave
Old 06-19-2016, 11:12 PM   #11
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Looking great, Miss Aurora!

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 12:38 PM   #12
Luv2CUfeast

Luv2CUfeast can now change their title

Delight-full!
Luv2CUfeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 11:54 AM   #13
Ilegalpat

Ilegalpat has said some nice things

You look great. How much have you gained?
Ilegalpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 11:38 AM   #14
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

You look fantastic beautiful, I love your sexy gains.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 01:44 PM   #15
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's nice to see you again Aurora
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 11:47 AM   #16
extra_m13

extra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesextra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesextra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default winter

really nice to see you hopefully you are totally ready to balloon !
extra_m13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 07:11 PM   #17
nadiledc

nadiledc has said some nice things

I'm your fan, always! You are gaining well! So sexy!
nadiledc is offline   Reply With Quote