Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-27-2016, 11:21 AM   #1
Enter_Witty_Name

Enter_Witty_Name can now change their title
Default I got fat!!!

I think I've always known that I've been into bigger girls. I think it started with a belly fetish (not necessarily big bellies) and grew (excuse the pun) from there. It wasn't until about 7 or 8 years ago that I finally came out of the fat closet and got my first BBW girlfriend.

As we got more and more serious, she grew as we spent evenings on the couch with pizza. Unsurprisingly, I grew too. A LOT. Over the past 7 or 8 years, I must have put on about 4 stone in weight and have now got quite a belly. Yes, I got fat and I love it. I was a regular gym grower and always feared getting fat but now it's happened, it's amazing. I get turned on when my other half plays with my fat.

Is this common? To accidently put on weight and end up being turned on by your own body? Or am in the minority?
Enter_Witty_Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 12:10 PM   #2
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

From what I've seen and experienced, no this is not at all unusual. If you think about folks you know who are in relationships who perhaps have never even heard of words like fat admiration or feedism, you may have noticed that as time goes on there is just a natural inclination towards weight gain as they become more and more comfortable in the relationship and with one another. It happens. For those of us who actually get excited about things like this, I think the tendency is only that much more inevitable that our interest in seeing our partners indulge and gain will evolve into an interest in indulging and gaining ourselves.