Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-28-2016, 06:34 AM   #1
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Officially BHM?

I'm at a crossroads. I'm approaching my goal weight of 250lbs. XL t-shirts are starting to get tight and my belly is more prominent in them than ever. I'm wondering if I should move up to XXL now. The thing is XXL tops hang so loose on me and I've hated all that fabric around. However I know that I'll be covered well enough. Ladies, which do you prefer to see on a BHM?
biggirlluvher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 04:02 PM   #2
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

I say do whtever makes you feel comfortable.
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:26 PM   #3
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

You are about at my size, 250 to 260 range, I prefer 2x shirts because I feel more comfortable. I am not sure what the ladies think is cool. I myself like fat girls that wear tight fitting clothes.