Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-07-2016, 01:19 PM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Fatastic Movie!!!!

If you've never seen "Fatso" with Dom DeLuise, you MUST drop whatever you are doing for the next hour and a half and go watch it NOW!
Old 05-11-2016, 01:42 PM   #2
RVGleason

RVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this board

I remember and enjoyed this movie, Dom Deluise plays his character beautifully with laughs and pathos.

RV
RVGleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 08:21 AM   #3
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Anne Bancroft's character is scary though! I used to think I wanted to be Italian cause I love Italian food but if this is how Italian families are I'm rethinking it. Emotions make me uncomfortable. That being said, Dom is exactly the kind of person I would want with me during a stressful time, he'd be very comforting to me while I was busy internalizing the crap out of everything. Have to make sure I keep him well-fed so he doesn't try to kill me though, the hangryness is strong with that one. I guess that's a weird quirk I have, finding fat ppl comforting.

Last edited by squeezablysoft; 05-12-2016 at 08:24 AM. Reason: added stuff
squeezablysoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 07:00 AM   #4
squeezablysoft

My favorite part is from about 47:00-1:10:00, 3 fat guys trying to diet talking about their favorite yummy foods with much sensuous closed-eye moaning until they drive themselves crazy and tear the locks off the cupboard doors and go on a huge binge, very hot to me! Though it also makes me hungry, so horngry I guess.