Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-10-2016, 11:19 PM   #1
Enplumpen
Going for 400

Enplumpen has said some nice things
Default BHM web model content

I've been starting to develop web model content aimed at both FFAs and the Bear / Chub community and was wondering, what kind of content people attracted to BHMs like to see?

The BBW community has made leaps and bounds in the content and types of content department, but I feel like BHM content - especially designed for women - seems to be lacking.

So, what would you like to see more of? Not only from me, but if other guys were to start making this kind of content.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off