Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-28-2014, 02:00 PM   #51
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

5'10" (1.778m) and finally up to 262 pounds (119 kg) after being stuck at 250 for years. Hopefully I can keep this going!
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 02:03 PM   #52
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzi View Post
No matter where, I always get the feeling my body-type is just wrong and doesn't fit in.

At 5'7" and 190 pounds I'm too small for classic BBW preferences. And far too fat for society's standards and the petite FFA ideal.
Hey now, remember the old saying: Perfect is the enemy of good. Heck, I'd be happy to be seen with you on any kind of date, if I lived anywhere near you. (Sadly, I live in a subdivision in Texas, surrounded by married couples. I have all the social life of a monk without the benefits.)
Old 06-23-2016, 03:46 PM   #53
traceg

traceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized rep

I'm 5'9 355 lbs big all over and bigger belly😉
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 09:03 PM   #54
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Im 5'3 and 110, per my last doctor visit on Tuesday. An emaciated vegan nugget I am.
Old 06-24-2016, 05:07 AM   #55
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm 17.75 hands tall and weigh roughly 226,796 grams.

Some quick calculations also demonstrate that my body would displace roughly 1 hogshead of water.

My height could also be expressed as 1.205 10^-11 astronomical units and a mass of 1.365797618149e+29 atomic units.
Old 06-24-2016, 08:38 AM   #56
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Also noted: I approve of this thread being revived because the OP was so fucking polite about it. These days it would be posted like "Tell us how fat you are!!!"

Which has its own charms.

Last edited by dwesterny; 06-24-2016 at 08:39 AM. Reason: How many fucking typos can I make?
dwesterny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 09:49 AM   #57
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
I'm 17.75 hands tall and weigh roughly 226,796 grams.

Some quick calculations also demonstrate that my body would displace roughly 1 hogshead of water.

My height could also be expressed as 1.205 10^-11 astronomical units and a mass of 1.365797618149e+29 atomic units.
So you're trying to tell me you're a reasonably sized horse?
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 10:08 AM   #58
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
226,000 grams is a bit smallish for a horse though...
Old 06-24-2016, 10:18 AM   #59
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
On second thought why fight it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l300.jpg (19.6 KB, 378 views)
Old 06-24-2016, 11:12 AM   #60
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
On second thought why fight it?
Damn, I was gonna make a joke about riding you but you kinda beat me to it there. =p
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 06:26 PM   #61
johniav

johniav can now change their title

Officially overweight.....damn it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160921_210135.jpg (266.9 KB, 302 views)
johniav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 06:48 PM   #62
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Recycling is good for the environment.
Old 09-22-2016, 07:05 PM   #63
johniav

johniav can now change their title

Quote:
Recycling is good for the environment.
Come hear uncle john's band.....
johniav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 01:18 PM   #64
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

I like the name of this thread. I hereby propose that all new threads being started be named starting with "May we have a thread for"

So our current threads would be named as follows and I believe it makes them sound ever so much nicer.
May we have a thread for alone time fantasies?
May we have a thread for a bucket list part two?
May we have a thread for a random first time poster to express their suicidal ideation to strangers on the internet?
Old 09-28-2016, 01:29 PM   #65
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dwes ... what have you been drinking, smoking, inhaling....?
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 12:18 PM   #66
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm 5'6 and around 150lbs ATM. Curvy as fuck with ridiculous 40"-26"-40" body type. I'm aiming for 120 tho.

I like my man nice and short (5'8 would be purrfect) and around 300lbs. Pure softness please.
Old 10-15-2016, 02:55 AM   #67
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm 6'4" and 285 lbs.

I'm attracted to a wide variety of women but seem to end up with short chubby brunettes -- dark hair and light brown skin is a great combination.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 09:13 AM   #68
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

Haven't been measured or weighed in a long time. I always say I am 5'11. The last time I was weighed I was around 530 lbs. Not sure what I weigh because I am more active this time of year.
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 09:16 AM   #69
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

6'0 and 365 lbs. of burning love!
Old 10-24-2016, 12:07 PM   #70
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
I'm 5'6 and around 150lbs ATM. Curvy as fuck with ridiculous 40"-26"-40" body type. I'm aiming for 120 tho.

I like my man nice and short (5'8 would be purrfect) and around 300lbs. Pure softness please.
I just noticed you are from Poland so I'm throwing in my two cents here. I was recently invited to go on a trip to Poland. I couldn't go because of the schedule, but as a fat guy I was researching the food there in case I could go. I discovered you guys have some strange shit. For example, Smalec.

I can't imagine eating straight up lard. Does it taste better than it sounds?
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 12:17 PM   #71
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

I think everything tastes better than that sounds.
Old 10-24-2016, 01:00 PM   #72
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I just noticed you are from Poland so I'm throwing in my two cents here. I was recently invited to go on a trip to Poland. I couldn't go because of the schedule, but as a fat guy I was researching the food there in case I could go. I discovered you guys have some strange shit. For example, Smalec.

I can't imagine eating straight up lard. Does it taste better than it sounds?
It does! To be honest I used to love it when I was still eating meat. My grandma makes the best but it's really good in most places, especially when served with pickles!
Old 10-24-2016, 01:04 PM   #73
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

A lot of cuisines use lard as the basis for spreads.
Old 10-28-2016, 08:31 AM   #74
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Have managed to eat my way up to 270, according to the scale at the blood bank. Why can't fattening myself up be faster... ?
Old 04-27-2017, 12:28 PM   #75
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

So I finally have an actual number to put to my size after years of aggressively avoiding weighing myself.

348.10lbs (157.90kgs) and 5'10 tall.