Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-29-2016, 02:37 PM   #1
BPicasso

BPicasso has said some nice things
Default Remember Me?

Greetings old friends-

I've been away for some time now. I was quite an active writer here three or four years ago, my stories are still posted in mostly the erotica archive. I'm considering making a return to writing and posting here. My ego, however is wondering if anyone even remembers me?

Blame Picasso aka Casso, aka BPicasso
BPicasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 02:57 PM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome back -- I certainly remember that name!
Old 06-30-2016, 05:00 PM   #3
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Me too, welcome back!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 09:42 PM   #4
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I recall that username. Hi.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 04:11 AM   #5
Joker13

Joker13 has said some nice things

Welcome back!

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
Joker13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 12:54 PM   #6
nitewriter

nitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynitewriter is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Hello There, I like your stuff its been awhile welcome back.
nitewriter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 03:01 PM   #7
LumpD

LumpD has said some nice things

That would be great news! Welcome back!

LD
LumpD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 03:45 AM   #8
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

Coop can now change their title

Of course I remember your stories! Hotel New Orleans was one of my favorites! Do you plan to continue it?
Old 07-10-2016, 05:09 AM   #9
BPicasso

Hey Coop, anything is possible.
Old 07-10-2016, 06:50 AM   #10
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Your stories are very nice. Thank you
Old 07-10-2016, 06:52 AM   #11
BPicasso

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
Your stories are very nice. Thank you
No sir, thank you for reading my stuff!
Old 07-12-2016, 05:07 PM   #12
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

Huge fan, actually! I think I discovered your morphs first on some Yahoo Group and was pleasantly surprised when I read your writing and found it to be quite good.

Please come back!