BorisFA can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Charlotte BBW View Post
Definitely a Pear tush
I reafirm your beauty ass,
BorisFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 02:21 AM   #2102
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
You really are stunning!!! Love how cheeky this is

some french maid fun for you all

Just spreading a little holliday cheer
Now that is what I call a hot ass
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 10:45 AM   #2103
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Spiritangel....You can be my French maid anytime I would be dropping lots of stuff on the floor just to see you bend over LOL
Old 07-19-2016, 05:21 PM   #2104
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My wife's butt just may be the most beautiful thing in all of God's creation! I took a good long look at it this morning before leaving for work: she was laying on her stomach and sleeping without her undies on. I stared, and touched and gave it a light squeeze and whispered, "This is so beautiful." she whispered back, "I know."
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote