Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-18-2011, 06:45 PM   #51
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Phenomenal Princess! Your gain is really beautiful and the fullness of your belly is so sexy!! Thanks for sharing. I also am really enjoying your updates and look for many more.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 02:22 AM   #52
princesscurves

princesscurves has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootrp35 View Post
Lookin great Princess!! I'm happy for you that you like the new pounds and hope you continue to enjoy it.
Thank you I am absolutely loving it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
Phenomenal Princess! Your gain is really beautiful and the fullness of your belly is so sexy!! Thanks for sharing. I also am really enjoying your updates and look for many more.
Wow, thank you BigFA that is very kind of you
PC

Its hard for me to tell, but can you all see much difference between these pictures and the previous ones I put on? Is the gain obvious or not yet?
princesscurves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 02:45 AM   #53
rootrp35

rootrp35 can now change their title

You're getting there, it's always hard to tell from pics, I think I can see a difference, but don't get bummed out if someone else says different, I just go on what you say, don't get me wrong the pics are great, but I have no reason not to believe what you say. What I'm saying is you don't have to stop posting the pics, I'm sure myself as well as everyone else is enjoying them very much. But don't think that you have to prove yourself, you're words are enough for me. I think you look great and I know everyone else that takes part in this thread does, so have fun and enjoy the ride. Keep posting pics, they're great
rootrp35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 12:48 PM   #54
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesscurves View Post
And here's the last few pictures i've taken.

I'm pleased with how its going, it feels very natural and i feel a lot more in touch with my body now. I am starting to feel much less in limbo now I am bigger

I am almost at my first goal of 215lbs now and I think I should reach that in the next week--2 weeks. After I reach that I think i will just continue to let nature take its course.
I am curious at your new goal. You're so aweful

Wow, I am impressed by your new pics. You've gained very well. I like it to see your wellrounded and full belly. You're so sexy with your new weight.

Thank you for sharing! I am dreaming of you as my fat teacher... I am a little bit jealous at your pupils.

<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 12:49 PM   #55
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootrp35 View Post
You're getting there, it's always hard to tell from pics, I think I can see a difference, but don't get bummed out if someone else says different, I just go on what you say, don't get me wrong the pics are great, but I have no reason not to believe what you say. What I'm saying is you don't have to stop posting the pics, I'm sure myself as well as everyone else is enjoying them very much. But don't think that you have to prove yourself, you're words are enough for me. I think you look great and I know everyone else that takes part in this thread does, so have fun and enjoy the ride. Keep posting pics, they're great
What do you want to say? I really don't understand you...
Old 09-19-2011, 01:43 PM   #56
mj3200

mj3200 has said some nice things

Sensational. Keep us posted!

If I wasn't 87 I'd ask you to marry me...
mj3200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:00 PM   #57
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj3200 View Post
Sensational. Keep us posted!

If I wasn't 87 I'd ask you to marry me...
Post of the year right here.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:39 AM   #58
princesscurves

Talking 3 weeks later

Sorry it has taken me so long to give you guys a new update. I guess I didn't want to be updating you on every little pound gained and I wanted to also give myself more chance to see how I was feeling with the changes so I could properly update you!

Okay so on 9/13 I was on 207lbs...today 10/3 I am now up to 216... which means IM ABOVE MY TARGET OF 215

I'm kinda averaging 3lbs a week gain, which i'm happy with as its quite steady

I unfortunately have no work at the moment so whilst applying for jobs I have been baking a LOT. I made about 5 cakes last week and I have been making really nice meals for dinner too now that I have a little time on my hands! I'm enjoying food so much at the moment and really enjoying having the time to spend on it.
Unfortunately/fortunately depending on which way you look at it, because I keep baking cakes and treats, i then keep eating them I made a lemon drizzle cake on Friday and throughout the course of the day, cos I kept sneaking back for more cheeky slices, I ate the WHOLE cake, apart from one slice that my partner ate when he got in from work

All the food is really affecting my waistline and I have really started to notice a difference in the past week. Because i'm eating and picking at food pretty much all day atm I have a constantly full feeling, to a point where by the evening my belly is really full and hard, even if I wanted to suck it in I couldnt! Its a really good feeling!

I've been keeping up going to the gym too because I want to stay healthy. Its such a weird feeling in there now though as I am one of the biggest ladies there. I feel like people will look at me thinking "oh she'll be here to lose weight, good on her", which is obviously not the case. One of the personal trainers who roams around the gym came over to me whilst I was on the bike and asked what my current routine is and if its working. He said he would be happy to sit with me and work out a plan to maximise weight loss and calorie burning I very politely explained that actually i'm not trying to lose weight, just maintain fitness, he was like "errr, ok?!?"

Clothes-wise I am wearing everything in a uk 18 now (us 14). Although my formal work dresses are way tight in this size now, as I found when I had to go to an interview this morning, afternot having worn them for 3 weeks! I didnt have time to go and buy a bigger dress so I had to dig out an old pair of spanx and pour myself into that! With the spanx on I just about managed to zip the dress but man, those things are uncomfortable, I don't know how people do that to themselves on a daily basis! let it aaaaaaall hang out I say!
I'm finding that friends and family have now adjusted to the bigger me and now im getting bigger they aren't paying much attention to it
I guess they have the attitude that once you get fat, anything beyond that is just fat?!

My mother told me to raise my chin for a picture the other day as my "2 and a half chins were on full display" Haha thanks mum!
I must say, while I love my fat belly and big thighs, I really really HATE my double chin! I know it goes with the territory but I just makes me feel really unfeminine, compared to my belly and rolls which make me feel super womanly

Also, I suffered my first embarrassing doctors appointment as a bigger girl. I have to go every 6 months to have a check up for my contraceptive pill. They just ask how youve been, weigh you and check your blood pressure. I'll admit I was slightly nervous as the last time I went, 6 months ago I was around 165 and the doctor suggested I could do to lose a few lbs then It was a different doctor, but obviously still had my notes/record. Ok so my blood pressure was pretty much the same as 6 months ago and then I stepped on the scales...50lb difference. the doctor said "your notes say you were 165 last time?!?" Yes, I was.... "so how have you gained near enough 50lbs since your last appointment?" Well I decided to stop watching what I eat...but i've still been exercising really regularly, im quite happy with it, thank you.

So the doctor made a huge fuss, told me it might be down to my contraceptive (errr listen to what ive just told you!?!) and that I would be put on a different contraceptive. Then disappeared for 5 minutes with no explanation while I sat in the office and came back with a diet plan menu Telling me that I should be able to lose 14lbs in the next 2 months and to make an appointment to review my progess then!! Why is it beyond drs to LISTEN?!?!?!

PC
Old 10-03-2011, 12:58 PM   #59
degek2001

Thank you for your update. You're really transformed in a fat girl. I like the Idea your belly is doubled... I think your belly is rounder than ever. Do you want to make some pics for an update?

I like it to read about your progress. And I like it to read you're enjoying your gain. Lovely! Maybe you can take some more cream. You'll gain enormous with cream...

<3 Henk
Old 10-03-2011, 08:09 PM   #60
rootrp35

rootrp35 can now change their title

Good for you!! I'm glad you met your goal. Now the question is. Do you feel satisfied at this point, or has this new freedom made you want more?
rootrp35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 06:08 PM   #61
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Wow. Thanks Princess for the update. Really glad to hear you are enjoying your gain and becoming a beautiful fat woman. I too have similar problems with my doctor not listening. She is a female internist and is now "very concerned" about my weight now that I have crossed the 300 lb. threshold. I always find myself agreeing rather relunctantly that I will try to lose weight when in reality I really don't want to. I think the next time I will take your approach: "Well Doctor, I stay active for good health, but the reality is I like being fat and don't want to lose weight". I wonder what she will look like when I express that desire. Thanks for sharing.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:39 AM   #62
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title

I feel so sexy dancing in zumba now

PC[/QUOTE]
Zumba with this body? I would be transfixed watching you gyrate and move. I love Zumba anyway, but when chubby and fat chicks do it, it takes my breath away!
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 12:12 PM   #63
degek2001

Dear Princesscurves, I am curious about your progression... I hope you're eating now and gaining...
<3 Henk
Old 11-09-2011, 12:29 PM   #64
damien_assisi

damien_assisi has said some nice things
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesscurves View Post
These pictures are from this week. This is my latest gain and I am at the biggest I have ever been.

You may be able to see stretch marks on the pics, these have appeared in the last few weeks on my thighs and belly as i've gained. I quite like the way they show that my skin is having to stretch to deal with my new fat.

PC
Mighty fine bum, brilliant smooth skin, terrific complexion. You are a work of divine art!
damien_assisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:49 AM   #65
princesscurves

Default So...it's been a while!

Hey guys

So I guess I went AWOL there didn't I!
I got a super busy new job, got married and moved house and just lost track really! Sorry for not keeping this updated

I guess part of why I stopped logging in was because I decided to lose weight for our wedding. I never decided to comit to weight gain permanently and still being only in my mid 20s I am aware that in order for us to have children I would need to lose weight. I decided that whilst I would love to have a couple of years of self indulgent weight gain before we try to conceive, overall I wanted my wedding pictures to look most like what I'll look like once I have the children, which will be around 160lbs in all likelihood.
I also discussed with my OH and and he admitted just for the wedding he'd like
Me to lose some of the weight, especially so we could enjoy gaining it back afterwards, starting with the honeymoon!

So I got down to 160, through blood sweat and tears and hated every minute of it! Suffice to say after our 3 and a half week honeymoon my dress no longer fitted upon our return!

So 10 months later I'm slowly getting back to where I was! I feel so much better and I love not having to check calorie or fat content of food again.
Im back to 194lbs and none of my smaller clothes fit again! Before selling my wedding dress I did a weight gain shoot in it, which felt really sexy, and my husband loved taking the pictures of me showing how I couldn't fit into it.

Friends have asked me why on earth I would put all that hard work in to then gain the weight back and I can't explain it in a particularly coherent way, I just prefer myself big and I enjoy getting there!
I'm also really excited by watching gaining videos on YouTube and reading the forum again. Feeling really happy at the moment!

My husband has also gained the 10lbs he lost for the wedding and another 14lbs too as a result of all the yummy food I've returned to the house!
I don't know whether I'd like him to keep gaining or stay where he is. I enjoy his extra padding and find him resting his arms on his stomach quite sexy I must admit hehe!
a
Anyway, that was a very long update and I hope noone finds it too disappointing that I relented and lost the weight for the wedding and that I disappeared for so long! The weight and me are definitely back to stay
Old 07-10-2013, 11:51 AM   #66
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome back!
Old 07-11-2013, 02:16 AM   #67
Dex

Dex can now change their title

Winter is just around the corner so it may be wise to keep on gaining a little more. Go splurge on some new clothes, a couple of sizes bigger may be wise! Enjoy the jiggle with your wiggle.
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 03:59 PM   #68
princesscurves

Thanks tad!

Totally agree dex! Last time I made the mistake of buying clothes only 1 size up and then withing a few weeks I was bursting out of them. Fun to see but not so good for the old bank balance!
I love winter, staying in eating real comfort food to keep warm and content. I always gain weight in winter, even before this I would usually gain 10lbs from October-January and have a struggle fitting back into my clothes after the Christmas holidays.
However at the moment we're In the Height of summer, so warm over here. All I feel like doing is lounging around eating ice cream and sunbathing in a cute bikini
Xx
Old 07-31-2016, 05:20 PM   #69
Firmcontrol

Firmcontrol has said some nice things

Such an interesting story of weight gain (and loss) over the last few years. It is summer 2016 and a welcome would be really welcome! We can but hope!
Firmcontrol is offline   Reply With Quote