Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Weight Fiction General BHM/Mutual Archive

Old 02-08-2006, 01:45 PM   #1
lily

lily has said some nice things
Default Saturday Morning with Evan - by Lily (~BHM, ~XWG, ~Sex)

BHM. XWG, Sex

Hi all, my first story...be kind!

Saturday Morning with Evan
by Lily

I heard the stairs creek loudly as I completed my second set of chest presses. Reaching my arms back over my head, I set the barbell in it’s braces and peered up towards the staircase. Evan had just gotten out of bed and looked deliciously disheveled.

He waddled ponderously down each stair, his stomach swaying from side to side with each step. His back was arched slightly, supporting the massive gut he’d piled on over the last year. Contentedly, he rubbed the enormous curve of his stomach with his right hand, his left holding on to the banister for dear life. He moved slowly, each foot thudding down heavily in front of the other.

Evan was wearing his favorite soft, worn-in levis, the kind with slight tears in the knees and bleach spots that the hipsters wear. They were slung low on his wide hips and his stomach bulged over them, rounded and hanging to mid thigh. He wore a black vintage Ramones T-shirt but it was far too small and allowed at least a foot of his enormous belly to hang out underneath. I watched, mesmerized, as his lovely naked flesh wobbled from side to side with his meandering walk.

When he reached the bottom of the stairs, he came over to where I was lying on the bench and stood above me. All I could see from my vantage point was the enormous pink curve of his stomach. I reached over and grabbed a big handful of the bottom of it. I lifted it a little bit, feeling its weight and chuckled.

“ I should be lifting this instead of weights, your stomach must be heavier than what I can bench.”

He laughed heartily and allowed the full weight of his gut to sag into the palms of my hands. Exhaling further and swaying his back, he allowed his stomach to bulge out hugely in front of him and rubbed its contours with his chubby hands.

“Nah…I’m only about 480 lbs, my stomach is only..what…maybe 200 pounds of that at most? You can bench more than that, right?”

“Hard to say,” I answered sitting up and swinging my legs around to the floor to face him. “You’re hanging out all over honey and you’ve got an awfully fat ass, but your belly…well..”

I trailed off sticking two of my tiny fingers into his stretched belly button. Gravity had pulled it down as he had packed on the weight so that it extended down at least 3 inches in a fleshy horizontal line.

He loved when I played with his navel.

Last edited by missaf; 07-19-2006 at 11:18 AM.
lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 01:46 PM   #2
lily

He had always been fat. When we met he was around 320 pounds, but had always wanted to lose some of it. After it became clear that I loved him fat however, all of the drive to shape up had melted away and he had started to put on weight pretty steadily. It seemed that every time I saw him he was just eating and eating.

Every date we went oninvolved him overeating at a fancy restaurant. Afterwards, we would pick up some fatty drive through and I would watch him as he packed away three or four combos while we watched a flick on the couch. It turned me on so much that it always ended with us making passionate love right there on the couch. Horror movies were our favorite, I once saw him consume an entire extra large pizza as a post-dinner snack while watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Now, only a year later after we had first hooked up he had become an incredibly sexy, albeit enormous, blimp.

“I have to finish my workout,” I said sweetly, “why don’t you go grab those donuts on the counter and make yourself comfy while I do my back?”

Evan turned and waddled slowly into the kitchen returning moments later with a large box of Dunkin’ Donuts. I had bought two dozen that very morning after my run (he hates when they’re stale). They were mostly boston cream and vanilla stuffed maple (his favorites) but the lady at the counter had also made me buy some double stuffed chocolate as well, their newest flavor. As I started pulling the t-bar down to work my lats he lowered himself into our armchair with a grunt.

The chair creaked loudly under his massive weight as he settled his bulk into the seat. He opened his legs to allow his stomach to bulge out in between them, and hang over the front of the seat as well. He rested the large box down on the top of his belly and began to eat them, quickly- but also very neatly as well…he has always had impeccable manners.

I did a few sets of lats at 70 lbs before allowing the bar to return to its resting position. I have always been physically active, but when we discovered the amazing turn on it was for us both that I was so toned while he was so fat, I began training in ernest. I was now a very tight 105 lbs. on my petite 5’3” frame. My long brown hair had grown to waist length, and I wore almost no makeup. I guess I’m more of the girl-next-door type really, as oppose to the siren, if you’ll pardon the cliché…but I have been able to supplement our income (and his intake!) with some decent fitness modeling contracts.

I did some ab work before finishing up with some stretches. My abs were my favorite to work on, I just love the feeling of pressing my six pack up against his bulging stomach when we make love, so there is always incentive to improve!

By the time I was finished, he had eaten all 24 donuts and was leaning way back in the chair having kicked the footstand up. His stomach was pretty full and was bulging nicely upwards. Lazily, he rubbed it with both hands and looked up lovingly at me with gorgeous, slightly closed, blue eyes. His chin bulged out to his chest when he lay on his back like that and it made his face look delightfully fat.

“Sorry you didn’t want any of those did you?” he asked jokingly.

I smiled and walked over to him, I began to rub his fattened stomach, pausing briefly to stick my finger into his navel every so often. I patted the side of his belly and delighted in seeing ripples run over his flabby gut.

Last edited by Observer; 02-12-2006 at 02:33 AM.
Old 02-08-2006, 01:47 PM   #3
lily

“No, I replied, I don’t eat that stuff…It’s amazing you know, just how obese you’ve become Evan…I find it so sexy that you’ve completely let yourself go like this. Sometimes, watching you waddle around, your ass bulging out of your jeans, your fat love handles overflowing your pants I can hardly believe how big you’ve gotten. It’s so hot.” I blushed hotly.

“Yeah,” he rubbed the sides of his stomach contentedly. “I know that I’m as big as a house…Wanna play with my big fat body?” It was code language for having sex.

I nodded hungrily, my eyes running over his mountainous form. He tried to get up out of the chair, but couldn’t quite get the momentum, so I bent over and grabbed his flabby upper arms and tried to help pull him up. Finally, after quite a bit of struggling, we got him up. He was already panting from the effort.

I purposefully ran up the stairs and went into our bedroom. I could hear him huffing and puffing as he slowly climbed the stairs to the second story. I peeled my sweaty clothes off of my body and even had time to make the bed before he appeared in the doorway, red faced and sweaty.

“Ooff,” he tried to catch his breath… pant..pant… “I don’t know”…pant, gasp… “if I have enough energy”…gasp..pant… “now …”

I watched as he entered the bedroom..his bulging lovehandles brushing both sides of the doorjam as he waddled in. I got off of the bed and allowed him to catch his breath before stumbling over to the bed and collapsing unto his back, totally exhausted from his efforts. Unfortunately, that was more than our bed could handle and the frame gave way, the mattress and box spring crashing noisily to the floor. His stomach wobbled crazily in response but he just laid there like a beached whale and giggled.

I was so wet. I could barely contain myself as he struggled out of his tight clothing.

I went over to where he was lying and he lifted his enormous hanging belly up with both hands to expose his painfully erect penis. I settled in on top of him and groaned loudly as I felt him enter me. He let his stomach flop back down and I put one hand on either side of his great big gut and began to wobble it up and down as I pushed into his soft pelvis.

“Oh baby,” I murmured, “you’re so hot…oh god…I love fucking you…look at you! You are an absolute blimp! It turns me on so much.”

He groaned in pleasure…

“I know I’m a blimp, I’ve gotten so fat that I can barely walk up the stairs, but I love how good you make my big fat body feel…”

I kept pumping him, I leaned over so that his stomach was supporting me, I was barely lying down because it was so large.

Last edited by Observer; 02-12-2006 at 02:36 AM.
Old 02-08-2006, 01:47 PM   #4
lily

“yeah, that’s it baby, let that big belly flop…oh god you’re so hot…I can’t believe you broke the bed…you have to be over 480 by now…I bet I’m a quarter ton right now. Yes I am, you’re easily over 500lbs fatso.”

I started letting his penis play with my labia and screwing my vagina harder and harder as he lay there wobbling all over but not making any attempts to move. He’d gotten too heavy to help out too much.

“mmm…I’m gonna get so fat for you baby,” he purred, “I love being your blimp…I love stuffing myself and getting fatter and fatter then watching your lithe little body ride me…you’re just so hot. I love how people stare when we walk around together…how they look incredulously at this model chick holding hands with this huge guy jiggling along next to you.”

He puffed his belly up and arched his back running his hands along the tight curves of my torso. I began to wobble his stomach around as we pulsated our bodies faster and faster. Finally, we both came, screaming in ecstasy. I lay down next to him and cuddled up to his sweaty body. I rubbed his belly with my hand and stared deeply into his eyes. It took him quite a while to catch his breath and then he spoke, rubbing the side of his sweaty stomach.

“I am so hungry.”

Last edited by Observer; 02-12-2006 at 02:39 AM.
Old 02-08-2006, 06:34 PM   #5
Tragdor
Abide

Tragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

wow that story rules. My closet feede enjoys
Tragdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 07:32 PM   #6
Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Smile

Very nice!
Jackoblangada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 07:56 PM   #7
Browniestuff

Browniestuff has said some nice things
Default good

I agree, it's a very good story. A little heavy on the sex, but I like that sometimes. Keep up the good work!

max
Browniestuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 11:25 PM   #8
kronoman

kronoman can now change their title

great story, would be great a 2nd part too
kronoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 12:07 AM   #9
maxoutfa

maxoutfa can now change their title

excellent. I really enjoyed the imagery.
Old 02-12-2006, 11:01 PM   #10
tankgirl
Phreakoid.

tankgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestankgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

That's soemthing to print out and keep near the bed. ^.^
Good job.
tankgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 01:07 AM   #11
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Awesome story, thanks for sharing!
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 03:11 AM   #12
FreneticFangs

FreneticFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFreneticFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

wow.
Kudos!
FreneticFangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 01:19 AM   #13
luv_lovehandles

luv_lovehandles can now change their title

mmm hot sweaty sex my fav
luv_lovehandles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:26 AM   #14
zonker

Location: The land that I come from is called the Midwest....
zonker can now change their title

Great job, Lily! Wow! This kind of story really revs up my appetites -- for donuts and loving!! Krispy Kreme and Annie thank you for your tale!!
zonker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 08:19 AM   #15
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Talking Omg

thats my TOTAL FANTASY right there....always has been....me becoming slimmer and slimmer...hard bodied in contrast to my growing BLIMP of fat ....absolutely EROTIC...loved it
HDANGEL15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 03:05 PM   #16
CremaToriA

CremaToriA has said some nice things

AwesomE...
CremaToriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 01:28 AM   #17
Fiji

Fiji can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFiji can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Such a delicious and sexy story -- definitely in my top 5 favorites of BHM lit. Well done Lily wherever you are!.
Fiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 10:07 AM   #18
otherland78

otherland78 can now change their title

a really nice story i really loved her eagerness on hi to feed him and her taking some joy in seeing hi struggling to catch up with ehr when she ran up to the bedroom thehe
otherland78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 02:49 AM   #19
autorn

autorn has said some nice things

This story is amazing.
autorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 10:58 PM   #20
beatlemasterkingkong

beatlemasterkingkong has said some nice things

Fantastic first story. Here's hoping you find the time to write more.
beatlemasterkingkong is offline   Reply With Quote