Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-17-2016, 11:36 AM   #26
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
I think I love the tactile sensation of BHMs. Also, being an FFA, I feel like Im in on this secret that isnt well known or like I found a beautiful hidden picture. Appreciating what is under appreciated and getting to enjoy it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
It feels pretty damn special being able to convince a self-conscious BHM that you love his body, and that you are not the only one who does! It is an honour to be part of his self-acceptance journey and oh the rewards when you have a happy confident partner who knows how to tease.
This is pretty much the crux of what I was going to say. It has to be my favourite aspect of FFA-ness.

In my experience, coming out to other people has been a fun bonus side-effect, too. I've never gotten an outright negative reaction, only the odd incredulous one. And I honestly enjoy those, in a subversively cheeky, "Ahaha your brain cells are short circuiting, do you need to sit down" kind of way. And I've come across some lovely non-FA solidarity as well
Old 09-17-2016, 06:15 PM   #27
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I agree OD. Most people in my adult life Ive talked to have been pretty cool about it. Ive explained my little piece of Dims as a place "the equivalent of a website for gay bear lovers for straight women" and people have just been like "Oh right on, thats what you're into" One of my cousins told me about a decade ago that "big guys need love too"
Old 09-19-2016, 04:57 PM   #28
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
It feels pretty damn special being able to convince a self-conscious BHM that you love his body, and that you are not the only one who does! It is an honor to be part of his self-acceptance journey and oh the rewards when you have a happy confident partner who knows how to tease.
Really like your statement and all so true. Sometimes the convincing part is difficult because of past relationships both BBW and BHM have endured.

Loved using his chest as a pillow and listening to his heart beat.
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 05:02 PM   #29
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
that "big guys need love too"
Should be shouted from all roof tops!
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote