Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-20-2015, 01:46 PM   #151
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Your secret's safe with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
No worries. You're not alone. If you can keep a secret, the real truth is that I haven't watched wrestling since about 1986. I never even watched Austin wrestle. I only know him from listening to his podcast and watching his shows on CMT.

That's the real reason I don't know squat about the WWF/WWE.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 02:02 AM   #152
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Don't fear, if you hear; a foreign sound, to your ear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
"
Ice cream flavors:
B&J's Creme Brûlée
Mint Chocolate Chip
Cookie Dough
"
B&J's AmeriCone Dream
Green Tea
Red Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
"The Who Songs:
1. Behind Blue Eyes
2. See Me, Feel Me
3. Pinball Wizard
"
1. Eminence Front
2. Who Are You?
3. The Kids Are Alright

Musicians whose Dad's are other Musicians I like to Listen-to:
Amy Helm
Jakob Dylan
Norah Jones
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 10:27 AM   #153
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The Who songs (this is a hard one, and subject to change!)
- Behind Blue Eyes
- I can see for Miles
- Going Mobile

RPG supplements
- Thieves World (system agnostic)
- The Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Paranoia)
- Thunder Rebels (Hero Wars)
Old 02-06-2015, 07:56 PM   #154
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Argh, Top 3 Who songs? Can't do it...here's my Top 3 Who albums...

1. The Who Sell Out (Always #1)
2. Who's Next
3. Meaty, Beaty, Big and Bouncy*
*Technically a compilation, but you can't ignore so much awesomeness...

Sports Teams

1. Ottawa Senators
2. Ottawa REDBLACKS
3. Chelsea FC
Honourable Mention- Montreal Expos...someday nos amours...sniff...
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 07:10 PM   #155
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Who songs

1. You Better You Bet
2. Love, Reign o'er Me
3. Baba O'Riley

Sports Teams

1. Houston Texans
2. Dallas Cowboys
3. Houston Astros

Matthew McConaughey movies

1. Dazed And Confused
2. Surfer, Dude
3. Lone Star

Celebrity Crushes

1. Sofia Vergara
2. Nicki Minaj
3. Sarah Shahi
Old 02-07-2015, 10:50 PM   #156
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Candy

1. Smarties
2. Cadbury - Dark
3. Bridge Mixture

Makeup

1. Clinique
2. Estee Lauder
3. Vichy

Potato side

1. Scalloped w/cheddar cheese
2. Homemade french fries
3. Mashed with butter and pepper
Old 02-13-2015, 11:46 AM   #157
Surlysomething

Flavours
coconut
strawberry
lemon

Shows I watched as a kid
Happy Days
Little House on the Prairie
Sesame Street

Animals
Sloth
Manatee
Goats
Old 02-13-2015, 12:01 PM   #158
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post

Shows I watched as a kid
Happy Days
Little House on the Prairie
Sesame Street
Whatever you do...do not watch Happy Days as an adult. It did not age well at all IMO.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 02:10 PM   #159
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*bump* (just came across this thread while looking for something else, seemed like time to revive it).

As a reminder, you can add a new category, but must respond to at least one existing category first.

Potato Sides:
  1. Pan-fried
  2. Mashed with garlic and cheese
  3. Really thick cut fries (from freshly cut taters, of course)

Types of tea:
  1. Darjeeling
  2. 'Irish Breakfast'
  3. Orange Pekoe

Octopus videos:
- ambush-pus: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...imals-science/
- screw-pus:
- coco-pus:
Old 08-31-2016, 08:52 AM   #160
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Candy

1. Reese Peanut Butter Cups
2. Any kind of gummy candy, preferably blue sharks though
3. Red licorice

Makeup

1. MAC
2. Lancôme
3. NYX

New category:
Favorite potato chip flavours:

1. Sour Cream and Onion
2. Cheddar
3. All Dressed
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 12:59 PM   #161
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Candy

1. Reese Peanut Butter Cups
2. Any kind of gummy candy, preferably blue sharks though
3. Red licorice

Makeup

1. MAC
2. Lancôme
3. NYX

New category:
Favorite potato chip flavours:

1. Sour Cream and Onion
2. Cheddar
3. All Dressed
Oh you would post chip flavours. LOL.

1. Cheddar and Onion (new Lays UK flavour)
2. Miss Vickie's Black Pepper
3. Any plain kettle chips, soaked in malt vinegar
Old 08-31-2016, 01:04 PM   #162
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Potato sides!
1. Mashed
2. Twice baked
3. Pan fried

Ways to sleep
1. On my belly with my face to the left
2. On my belly with my face to the right
3. On my side
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 05:22 PM   #163
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Movies:
1. Godfather 2
2. Taxi Driver
3. Clockwork Orange

Tater Sides:
1. Baked with sour cream, cheese and butter
2. Fries
3. Greek lemon roasted potatoes (when made with lemon chicken)

Tater Chips:
1. Tzatziki
2. Plain
3. Sour cream and onion

Cuddle Position (too lazy to check if it's new):
1. Either spoon
2. Her head on moobs/upper belly swell and her arms exploring my belly
3. Squashing her (oh did you want to breathe?)
Old 08-31-2016, 05:23 PM   #164
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Movies:
1. Godfather 2
2. Taxi Driver
3. Clockwork Orange

Tater Sides:
1. Baked with sour cream, cheese and butter
2. Fries
3. Greek lemon roasted potatoes (when made with lemon chicken)

Tater Chips:
1. Tzatziki
2. Plain
3. Sour cream and onion

Cuddle Position (too lazy to check if it's new):
1. Either spoon
2. My head on her lap
3. Squashing her (oh did you want to breath?)
Breathe?...i love doing this to you...
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 05:26 PM   #165
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Breathe?...i love doing this too you...
Stopping editing my quotes to look like there are typos. That's so cheap.
Old 09-21-2016, 07:28 PM   #166
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Holy Trinity members:

1) Son
2) Holy spirit
3) Curly