Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-14-2016, 01:29 PM   #1
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Bucket List Thread - Part II

I know we already had a thread like this, but I reckoned

1) it's ancient, and
2) the LP is someone who's passed away, and I didn't want to make anyone sad.

So, perhaps prompted by my recent birthday, even though this list is a couple of years in the making, I shall be the first one to bare all:
(Wellll...maybe not all)
In no particular order.....
  • Get science and math knowledge back up to scratch
  • Get personal sigil tattooed on arm
  • Achieve total fluency in French and teach it as a foreign language
  • Move to another country
  • Visit Kevin Richardson's lion sanctuary
  • Visit the Knysna elephant park and bird sanctuary again
  • Visit Kgalagadi / Kruger National Park again
  • Read entire Harry Potter series
  • Attend an Andre Rieu concert
  • Attend another Santana concert
  • Attend a Faun and/or Omnia concert
  • Attend a Renaissance Faire and/or a festival like Elfia
  • Watch and own all Addams Family episodes
  • Be able to sit on knees
  • Take self defence classes
  • Get good at zumba
  • Learn to dance the steps of Baila Esta Cumbia well (specifically the ones that start at 2:55 of this magical video )
  • Take up flamenco dancing
  • Own a fabulous flamenco dress
  • Have a Siamese cat (or two)
  • Interact with swans at any given opportunity (Amstel river would be awesome!)
  • Interact with squirrels at any given opportunity
  • Be Morticia for Halloween with Sean as my Gomez
Old 08-29-2016, 08:06 AM   #2
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I somehow just saw this..need to reply when i have an actual keyboard!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 08:49 AM   #3
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
I somehow just saw this..need to reply when i have an actual keyboard!!
Xyantha's Bucket List:

--Own a computer keyboard
--Make Sassy a delicious, non-poisoned sandwich
--Not kill Sassy

Old 08-29-2016, 09:17 AM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Xyantha's Bucket List:

--Own a computer keyboard
--Make Sassy a delicious, poisoned, sandwich
--kill Sassy
--Get a really big bucket to transport Sassy's body in

Fixed that for you ....

================================

I've never really done the bucket list thing. I know they are exciting and motivating for lots of people, just not for me. There will always be more things I want to do, and plenty of great things I'd enjoy doing, so trying to list out priorities just generates an infinite list of 'cool to do' things, or else a list of things that realistically I'm not ever going to do. But props to those who can do these things.
Old 08-29-2016, 09:21 AM   #5
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Fixed that for you ....

================================

I've never really done the bucket list thing. I know they are exciting and motivating for lots of people, just not for me. There will always be more things I want to do, and plenty of great things I'd enjoy doing, so trying to list out priorities just generates an infinite list of 'cool to do' things, or else a list of things that realistically I'm not ever going to do. But props to those who can do these things.
Old 08-29-2016, 09:35 AM   #6
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My food is good, damnit! If i was to murder someone, i can comfort you with the knowledge that it would be wih my bare hands

My bucket list is just boring because i tend to have basic needs, and do what i want to do. but there is a few things
Old 08-29-2016, 10:48 AM   #7
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
My food is good, damnit! If i was to murder someone, i can comfort you with the knowledge that it would be wih my bare hands

My bucket list is just boring because i tend to have basic needs, and do what i want to do. but there is a few things
Oh yeah? Prove it!

The good food, not the murderin'.
Old 08-29-2016, 07:13 PM   #8
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm with Tad, no bucket list for me. I tend to do whatever I feel like doing at any given time.

ODFFA- Is your personal sigil your profile pic?
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 08:15 AM   #9
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post

So, perhaps prompted by my recent birthday, even though this list is a couple of years in the making, I shall be the first one to bare all:
(Wellll...maybe not all)
In no particular order.....
  • Attend an Andre Rieu concert
Odette - remind me again - how old are you?

Because an Andrť Rieu open air concert was the last major event present we gave to my late grand-mother for her 85th birthday.....

Personally I tend to be with the people who don't have a bucket list.

At the end of the day, I think I've been able to do my fair share of interesting and unusual things in life - so there is not much I can really influence where I feel I might have missed something and urgently need to do it.

I do currently have one important goal - get my first real book published.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 01:08 PM   #10
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

1. Make a perfect baguette
2. Devour that bagette over the sink like an animal
3. Make another perfect baguette to prove it wasn't a fluke
Old 08-31-2016, 01:34 PM   #11
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

1. Steal Xyantha's perfect baguettes and eat them before she can.
Old 08-31-2016, 05:18 PM   #12
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

1.a make bagettes for bhm to swipe
2.a "not notice" bagette being swiped
3.a make other bagettes for hungry bhm
4 invite ffa friends to oogle
Old 09-23-2016, 10:18 AM   #13
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

1. Wooden bucket
2. Chamber pot
3. Excavator bucket
4. Small plastic pail
5. Aluminium bucket
6. Urn
7. Water bucket
8. Mop bucket
9. Waste bucket
10. 5 gallon plastic bucket
11. Spittoon

I'll show myself out.

Last edited by dwesterny; 09-23-2016 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Realized chamber pot belonged in either number one or number two (and vice versa).
dwesterny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 11:04 AM   #14
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

If anything I feel like I've accomplished too much.
Old 09-23-2016, 11:13 AM   #15
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
1. Wooden bucket
2. Chamber pot
3. Excavator bucket
4. Small plastic pail
5. Aluminium bucket
6. Urn
7. Water bucket
8. Mop bucket
9. Waste bucket
11. Spittoon

I'll show myself out.
Is this all in one bucket? And if so, is this in order?
Old 09-23-2016, 12:02 PM   #16
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

They're stacked in descending order, like one of those russian dolls.
Old 09-23-2016, 02:41 PM   #17
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!
Angry Check your privilege, bucket list bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
1. Wooden bucket
2. Chamber pot
3. Excavator bucket
4. Small plastic pail
5. Aluminium bucket
6. Urn
7. Water bucket
8. Mop bucket
9. Waste bucket
11. Spittoon

I'll show myself out.
That list shouldn't be too hard to manage. I envy you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
If anything I feel like I've accomplished too much.
Very nice Melian method acting there, Cobra Rosa. Guess you get to check that off.
Old 09-23-2016, 02:57 PM   #18
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
That list shouldn't be too hard to manage. I envy you.
Hey, they don't just give away all those. It takes work, you gotta urn it.

Last edited by dwesterny; 09-23-2016 at 03:00 PM. Reason: I worry that bucket pun didn't come off well. Maybe it was just an epic pail.
dwesterny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 01:14 AM   #19
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Stop calling me Cobra Rosa! I don't even get it! Granted, thatís true of most things. Actually..feel free to continue.
Old 09-25-2016, 06:23 AM   #20
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

Quote:
Stop calling me Cobra Rosa! I don't even get it! Granted, thatís true of most things. Actually..feel free to continue.
I once gallantly defended Azerty's honour by posting a picture of Pink Panther kicking Clouseau's ass, to tell you off for being a meanie. Remember? That's why I called you Cobra Rosa. Melian's stolen pink avatar compelled me to reuse the name.

Apparently I like to confuse people out of their evil ways
Old 09-25-2016, 09:49 AM   #21
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Lightbulb

I remembered! I just thought it might mean something else. And azerty was fine. I don't think he even read what I said since it wasn't a woman's pic to blandly compliment...
Old 09-25-2016, 10:04 AM   #22
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I remembered! I just thought it might mean something else. And azerty was fine. I don't think he even read what I said since it wasn't a woman's pic to blandly compliment...
How sophisticated is your written French? Surely Prix Goncourt level ....
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 11:24 AM   #23
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Lightbulb

It's muy expelliarmus.