Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-01-2015, 07:20 PM   #26
Wolfie

Wolfie can now change their title

Contrast is amazing. Not just in height and weight, but most everything. But height and weight are my favorites, to be sure.

Once was surprised to fall in lust with a BHM who was 20 years older than me; nothing happened between us, but I discovered yet another contrast that could be sexy. Not to mention contrasts in power or social status, or even political affiliation or religious beliefs, assuming both people are open-minded and neither militant nor prejudiced. There's just something so tantalizing about opposites to me.
Wolfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 02:29 AM   #27
Luthien

Luthien can now change their title

You know, this totally relates to me, as I'm a bigger girl & am mostly physically attracted to thin/fit men. I've felt some guilt about that over the years, thinking that I "don't deserve" a fit guy when I'm bigger than him, or that because I know what it's like to be fat I shouldn't be so shallow. But knowing that other people like that size difference is pretty darn encouraging!
Luthien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 11:32 AM   #28
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

^you like what you like and I don't think you should feel guilty about that. Besides, there are a lot of lean/fit men who want their partner to be a bigger girl. I definitely for that description. So if there are guys out there you prefer, and some of these guys prefer a woman of your shape and size, why feel bad about it? Live life and love who you are!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 06:08 PM   #29
Luthien

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
^you like what you like and I don't think you should feel guilty about that. Besides, there are a lot of lean/fit men who want their partner to be a bigger girl. I definitely for that description. So if there are guys out there you prefer, and some of these guys prefer a woman of your shape and size, why feel bad about it? Live life and love who you are!
So true! There is so much emotional baggage that comes as part of the bbw package, such thinking is hard to change, no matter how awesome I know I am lol
Thanks for the encouraging words!
Old 07-14-2015, 06:26 AM   #30
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's kind of funny because I don't think of it that way. I enjoy working out and being athletic. I know this is what mainstream society says is how to look. But of course I vastly prefer bbws. But I don't feel the two are related. A common question I get from bbws is why, someone how is in excellent shape would want someone like them. Which is always sad to me. I usually say it's just what I like. I always feel it would sound so cheesy to just say because you're beautiful or you're a prefect 10, especially when their question puts them down.
Old 07-14-2015, 01:33 PM   #31
Luthien

^A lifetime of hate (self and from the world) takes a lot to reverse, but a genuine compliment chips away at the wall that many bbws have. So don't be afraid to tell someone that you think they're beautiful! Even if they shrug it off or don't believe you, you are contributing to their future acceptance of love, worth, and confidence!
I would love it if people could just be with someone they like, without any thought to their "contrast" or perceived levels of value, but that day is a ways away I think...
Old 07-15-2015, 07:33 AM   #32
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luthien View Post
^A lifetime of hate (self and from the world) takes a lot to reverse, but a genuine compliment chips away at the wall that many bbws have. So don't be afraid to tell someone that you think they're beautiful! Even if they shrug it off or don't believe you, you are contributing to their future acceptance of love, worth, and confidence!
I would love it if people could just be with someone they like, without any thought to their "contrast" or perceived levels of value, but that day is a ways away I think...
At times in my life I have gotten strange reactions from bbws to receiving normal complements, or implying fat women are attractive (in general)in front of them. So I would rather under sell my opinion of looks and have it received positively, rather than get the disbelief reactions. However when I can bring it up in the normal flow of conversation I do. More women need to hear it. Usually if I am "testing the waters" I say something like "thinness is over rated" the reaction I get from that gives away how well received complements will be. I should point out I am not referring specifically to (or not to) flirting.
Old 07-19-2015, 03:22 PM   #33
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

^ my experiences are similar to yours. I'd have girls ask me why I wanted to date them. It was a bit of a learning curve at times. I had to grow to find a way to express my preferences in such a way that was honest, but not patronizing or offensive. It's trickier than it sounds, because a lot of BBWs I dated seemed to have been fetish fodder or the targets of desperate men. Some had their defenses up from being burned a few times. An answer that indicated I was any of that meant no second date! I learned this the hard way more than once, even though I was legitimately interested in dating these women (or at least getting to know them better).
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 11:32 AM   #34
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
It's kind of funny because I don't think of it that way. I enjoy working out and being athletic. I know this is what mainstream society says is how to look. But of course I vastly prefer bbws. But I don't feel the two are related. A common question I get from bbws is why, someone how is in excellent shape would want someone like them. Which is always sad to me. I usually say it's just what I like. I always feel it would sound so cheesy to just say because you're beautiful or you're a prefect 10, especially when their question puts them down.
From My experience, this is a question not always asked because of the whole fat/thin thing. It some cases it is because the lifestyles perceived are so different. IE: Someone who is so active would not enjoy being with someone who is more sedentary. I stopped asking that question when I was younger because I started to notice that most of the guys that asked me out from the age of 15 on were all either athletes or young men/men later on in college that were active.

I learned early that you don't have to have everything in common, just enough to keep each other involved in many of the activities the other enjoys and to be willing to try something different that the other enjoys even if you don't.

But getting back to the original point, there is something to be said for contrast. There is this feeling of my soft squishy body against a hard muscular body. It is a nice feeling. Two squishy bodies are ok too, but YUM to the hard/soft contrast. I also prefer tall men. I am 5'5 and I like my men 6' and above, more contrast.
Old 08-14-2015, 01:53 AM   #35
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1love_emily View Post
I'm totally into the contrast. I'm already a tall person (5'11"), but I usually date guys who are over 6' tall and are lanky, because I like the feeling of long limbs, fingers, and such around me. Tall, skinny guys are my weakness.
I'm also very attracted to skinny guys. Something about a tiny male waist against my curves just tickles me.
Old 08-14-2015, 04:02 AM   #36
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

The contrast is amazing the tall the short the soft bodies the hard bodies. It is very sexy. I am 6'3 and have dated many shorter women.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 12:47 AM   #37
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

My wife at 5'3", 410 lbs is the perfect contrast for me.
Old 10-31-2015, 12:17 PM   #38
plump rump lover
Plump Rump Lover

Location: North Texas - DFW area. I have a pic. available upon request.
plump rump lover has said some nice things

I'm a tall, skinny guy that's been dating BBW's/SSBBW's exclusively for years. And, yes, the contrast is great. Having sex with a woman that's so much larger than me is a huge turn-on.

I'm also glad that larger women seem to - in many cases - be as attracted to tall skinny guys like me as much as I'm attracted to them.

When they say opposites attract, before dating BBW's I never knew the saying was so literal
plump rump lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 12:45 PM   #39
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

The contrast is amazing. Her big belly and big butt. My small co $ck. It's very exciting
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 06:01 AM   #40
loni_puffs

loni_puffs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesloni_puffs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like the contrast too - I love being able to wrap myself around someone....!
loni_puffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 05:20 PM   #41
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

ssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this board
Default I don't even think about it!

I really don't even think about the contrast when I am with anyone. I have been with skinny guys, REAL skinny guys, big guys, and medium guys but my favorite is the big guys because during sexy they have so much power in the stroke. The skinny guys aren't that bad either but sometimes the bones get to all my sexy fatness. So but well that's it lol
ssbbwhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 02:35 PM   #42
Challhall

Challhall has said some nice things

To be honest I'm an average guy I'd say, and adore being with a bigger woman, having the feeling of a bigger woman around my body can't get any better!!! x
Challhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 10:47 AM   #43
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OMG YAS.

I always joke that I work out solely for the size contrast. Im also attracted to much taller men (Im 5'3 so 6'3 and up) so I love the contrast of being dwarfed by a BHM in both the height and weight department.
Old 10-01-2016, 11:47 AM   #44
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Note to self: grow at least 3 inches or talk djudex into having his shin bones removed.

Anyway, uh, yeah...I approve of a large (ha) contrast, to say the least. I love tall and/or fat women but there's really nothing on earth quite like holding someone really slim or short or (oh god) both against my ginormous self.
Old 10-01-2016, 12:19 PM   #45
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I love the contrast of a man's hard hands on my softness. I also love the feeling of my body enveloping him. Contrast is amazing and sexy.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 10:30 PM   #46
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
Note to self: grow at least 3 inches or talk djudex into having his shin bones removed.

Anyway, uh, yeah...I approve of a large (ha) contrast, to say the least. I love tall and/or fat women but there's really nothing on earth quite like holding someone really slim or short or (oh god) both against my ginormous self.
NOT THE SHIN BONES!!!!!

Also I loved your post. Yay for for both big and small FFAs
Old 10-10-2016, 11:32 AM   #47
Steve O

Steve O can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSteve O can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I prefer the contrast too. But I am almost 300lbs, so I guesdmy preference is for women at least 400 or more.
Steve O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 06:49 AM   #48
Zelda

Zelda can now change their title

I LOVE contrast. I love the feeling of a hard toned body pressed up against my soft fat. And I'm only 5'2 so if he's tall... I'm in heaven haha
Zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 02:52 PM   #49
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

I love the contrast! I have never been with a girl that wasn't at least double my weight .
Old 11-23-2016, 07:35 AM   #50
BigCutieFleur

BigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging in

Me!! It makes me feel even more softer and feminine! Love it!
BigCutieFleur is offline   Reply With Quote