Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion

Old 05-07-2015, 08:10 AM   #1
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Bold new changes in your wardrobe

Omg yellow. Did i really wear this today?

Anyone else trying something this year that they never would have tried before?
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 08:28 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Omg yellow. Did i really wear this today?

Anyone else trying something this tear that they never would have tried before?
I like that yellow; cheerful but not loud about being cheerful.

Nothing bold here yet, at least so far....but I need to replace some aging items, and decide whether I'm going to get serious about shrinking a bit, or get more clothes that fit better at my current size.... So I'll see, a small chance of getting adventurous yet.
Old 05-12-2015, 09:03 PM   #3
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i like that yellow too! it looks nice. way to be adventurous.

i like to wear bright colors, so it is not a biggie for me.

adventurous for me is heels. i love to be barefoot and tend to wear ballet flats when i do wear shoes. i have a really fun pair of very high wedge heels that i bought on a whim. i think i have worn them out of the house only like 2x since i have owned them. it is always an adventure to walk in them lol. it is just a matter of time until i fall off of them

i have to go out next weekend with hub for an event. i will wear them just for the adventure. way to inspire me.
Old 09-17-2016, 10:38 PM   #4
emilybrown

emilybrown has said some nice things

Yup, I also tried yellow this year which I didn't wear till that time in whole life. I didn't like yellow in clothing due to its bright nature and every time feel differ from all other.

But once day, I was searching a perfect beachwear online, after lot of search I found the my thing but in yellow color. I tried to get it in black or white color but could not succeed. At the end , I finished to buy it. When I wore that I felt very different which was I supposed to feel. It was like sexy and very beautiful in that beachwear.

After that, I add new color in my clothing shopping and that color is yellow.
emilybrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 06:05 AM   #5
SammyGregory

SammyGregory has said some nice things

A maxi dress/skirt! I normally would never wear one because I was told it would make me look shorter and fatter but I did, with heels. I love them!
SammyGregory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 06:11 AM   #6
Tabitha1950

Tabitha1950 has said some nice things

I bought a lower cut dress for the first time in a long time that looked decent on me.
Tabitha1950 is offline   Reply With Quote