Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-26-2016, 05:33 PM   #1
Potatodragon

Potatodragon has said some nice things
Wink How can you introduce food into the bedroom?

I'd love some ideas on how to introduce food into bedroom scenarios where I'm feeding my partner
He's a big handsome man and he's finally starting to understand that I like it, even if he thinks it's strange ^^'
Potatodragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 07:12 PM   #2
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Kissing while eating Mallomars in bed could be a start.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 07:32 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Let him lick nutella off your breasts? I'd think most guys would go for that Or were you wanting to take a more active feeding role?

ETA: a longer response, since a meeting got moved and I had a bit of quiet time in which I really didn't want to do work

To add to that brief post. If you go with the nutella route, start fairly small with how much you put on -- experience shows that fun though such things can be, it can get to be a bit of a chore for both parties after a bit. Think about how much nutella he might reasonably eat quickly (perhaps two big spoonfuls?) and don't use more than that.

More broadly, think about what you want from the experience, and what he can get from it.

With regard to the first point: Will him simply eating be exciting? Is actively feeding him more where the appeal lies to you? Is there a stuffing or gaining (implicit or explicit) element that you want? Do you need some power transfer in this to make it appealing (this could run from him being passive eater and you active feeder .... on up to him bound and being funnel fed). Are there responses or behaviors that you are wanting from him, that he probably needs to know about?

And with regards to what he gets out of it: Sure, a very turned on girlfriend. But odds are fairly high that eating/being fed is not intrinsically erotic to him. For a lot of FA or feeders this is a mind boggling concept, and we feel like 'they just won't let themselves enjoy it yet' or 'once they try it they'll feel the appeal' but I think in most cases the other partner won't. He may get turned on by you being turned on, or by turning you on, or if you fortunate maybe he can even enjoy role playing something that isn't a real part of his sexuality. But to some degree he is taking on something that is getting in the way of simply having sex, while potentially also poking at some of his insecurities.

Which is a long way of saying, what hot buttons of his can you poke in this whole thing? I mean, presumably having you in bed and leading towards sex is a pretty awesome thing for him right there, but think about other things that you know or suspect he might like. I know nothing about him and very little about you, so below are just a few thoughts of things that might work for some people/couples, not saying that they are right at all for you.

- trade off tidbits for you removing articles of clothing (make a bit of a show of it, if you can),

- combine it with some role-play, which could be associated with playing at power transfer stuff if that was of interest (demanding and greedy master not happy with how fast the servant brought his food, so spanks her and demands that she feed it to him, demanding nurse dealing with a difficult patient so has to hand-feed him, or whatever),

- a trashily-sexy outfit for you if he'd enjoy seeing you in lace and fake-fur trim (+thigh-high stockings and/or high heels, if he likes those),

- get some massage oil and he first gets to oil you up and massage you, then you get to feed him (possibly while he is still playing with your oiled up body),

- if he has any kinks or fetishes of his own that you could incorporate, or even particular foreplay or positions that he really likes that you two don't do so often for whatever reason

Well, you get the idea. Try and find ways to make that eating period as exciting for him as it is for you, even if the food part doesn't excite him directly. Try to make it an all around erotic experience for both of you, both so that it gives him good memories of the whole things and because it is bound to be more satisfying for you if he is really turned on, rather than just going through the motions because he wants to please you.
Old 01-27-2016, 09:58 AM   #4
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I can think of strategic placement of Hershey kisses, and there is really no better introductory edible than the ever popular whipped cream.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 06:21 PM   #5
FlyGuy357

FlyGuy357 can now change their title

Hello food, this is bedroom ... bedroom, food. Simple!
FlyGuy357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 06:28 PM   #6
Potatodragon

Thank you so much that was actually very enlightening. To be honest I am unaware of any kinks he might have, I've asked and so far there's nothing or he's just not ready to share them with me? It's been over two years so hopefully as time goes on we can explore each others sexualities a bit more?
I think starting slowly might be the best option. I'm not really interested in stuffing or funnel feeding, just getting in on his burger experience would be nice lol He seems to enjoy the taste of food do much it almost seems erotic, and on occasions he's joked asking me to 'feed him'. Obviously me not being 100% comfortable yet with my sexuality gets freaked out by this and I feel like I've missed a few opportunities to just let him know that saying things like that does do something for me ^^'
Old 02-02-2016, 07:42 AM   #7
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Burgers got me thinking .... maybe meatballs could be a good food? And at that, perhaps if you start with a bowl of meatballs and start feeding him in one room, you could then lead him to the bedroom ('rewarding' him with a meatball for getting up from the couch, getting to the hallway, getting into the bedroom, removing his clothes, removing your clothes .....)
Old 02-04-2016, 05:21 PM   #8
Potatodragon

Lol sounds like a plan! I'm gona try some and see how it goes
Old 02-05-2016, 01:28 AM   #9
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Chocolate for her or an ice cream while she is face-sitting me.
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 05:31 PM   #10
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatodragon View Post
Lol sounds like a plan! I'm gona try some and see how it goes
Yeah, let us know. I tried chocolate syrup once, but it was messy and not sexy.
Old 02-05-2016, 05:33 PM   #11
Marlayna

Quote:
Originally Posted by op user View Post
Chocolate for her or an ice cream while she is face-sitting me.
Ice cream could be an interesting distraction, you may have something there.
Old 02-06-2016, 10:55 AM   #12
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

You have to be careful. For some fat people food is indeed very erotic. However, for many others food-play would just be a reminder of how fat they are. Using my romantic history as an unscientific sample it appears to me that less than 10% of fatties would really enjoy the introduction of food into the bedroom.

If you're partner likes the lights off during intimacy its almost certainly a bad idea to try. However, if (to use an example from my personal history) she interrupts foreplay to send you to the 24-hour Taco Bell drive-thru (and has the menu memorized) its a pretty safe bet that the introduction of food is going to be well received.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 06:30 PM   #13
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Old 02-14-2016, 09:17 PM   #14
kittymahlberg

kittymahlberg does more than just post hot picskittymahlberg does more than just post hot picskittymahlberg does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyGuy357 View Post
Hello food, this is bedroom ... bedroom, food. Simple!
`You look a little shy; let me introduce you to that leg of mutton,' said the Red Queen. `Alice -- Mutton; Mutton -- Alice.' The leg of mutton got up in the dish and made a little bow to Alice; and Alice returned the bow, not knowing whether to be frightened or amused.

-Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass

Incidentally, you can always introduce food the way I did, by out-and-out telling your man that eating and weight gain turns you on, so let's play you forcefeeding me through gentle persuasion.

And he's like, "You know, that's actually really hot." And starts looking for excuses to hand-feed you cake and chocolates in bed and cooing about how fat he's going to make you.

Of course, we already knew we were both into BDSM, so this was just another version of that.
Old 04-21-2016, 03:43 PM   #15
Potatodragon

Update: So I've slowly attempted to introduce some food-foreplay, unfortunately he wasn't sure at first as I think he was just reminded of his size :/ So instead I started talking advantage of those moments when he's snacking. He's will be say watching TV eating a whole bag of chocolate buttons, so I'll start feeding them to him :P he's started to let me do it more these days because it normally leads onto other things yay!
Old 05-14-2016, 04:59 AM   #16
Spanker85

Spanker85 has said some nice things

When my ex was gaining, I used to bang her in doggy style whilst she was eating a big cake, Also when she was riding she had to eat pizza or burgers and when I was going down on her crisps and biscuits. I don't know why but always those types of food in the positions.
It started by she was sucking me off with chocolate yoghurt of my dick, then it went over her tits and she wanted to watch tv one evening and I wanted to go down on her and she started eating and went on from there.
At the time feeding did nothing for me but last couple of months it's turned me on quite a bit...
Spanker85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 03:02 PM   #17
wrenchboy

wrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 club

My ssbbw wife really loves tiramisu. We were in the living room eating dessert. At one point I went over to her, pulled off her panties and started oral sex. She paused eating, so I stuck my finger in the tiramisu and fed it to her and she ate the dessert while I ate her. Shortly we went to the bedroom and had one of the best romps in several years.
So, my suggestion is to find a favorite dessert of his.Hot foods can be dangerous. And couple it with something that he really enjoys in bed. Just be careful with cleanup. Crumbs can get uncomfortable and iratating. And some foods can be harmful to pets, attract pests, and stain sheets.
wrenchboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 11:20 AM   #18
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I would almost always start with sweets, and playful hand feeding. But be careful! My boyfriend once got a little too ambitions with some chocolate covered cherries and shoved like 4 in my mouth. It was hilarious and a little sexy because he was so eager to get me fed.
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 03:26 PM   #19
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

For me and the ex it was anything sweet, eclairs and cream cakes were her favourite... And mine but boy did we make a mess! She would always end up with cream in her hair and everywhere else... Just an excuse for a shower I recon
Old 05-23-2016, 03:31 PM   #20
Potatodragon

He's not a desert person, more a chocolate and biscuits man I'm starting to suspect he's like me too, although neither of us seem ready to admit it? He keeps buying me icecream o.O which I've told him I can't have in the house >.< he hates the stuff so it's definitely for my benefit. Maybe he's just doing it because I buy things for him and he feels guilty?

So your aware, he's not 100% aware of my fettish, I've managed to tell him I like his size and large stomach, he said I was weird and laughed it off ^^'
Old 06-29-2016, 07:59 AM   #21
Tad
mostly harmless

Just curious on how your campaign is going?
Old 07-03-2016, 03:40 PM   #22
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

pour chocolate syrup on the penis while hard.... it's quite easy from there

For a drinker, drink of choice in the belly button while laying down that makes a trail downward...

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 08:21 AM   #23
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
pour chocolate syrup on the penis while hard.... it's quite easy from there

For a drinker, drink of choice in the belly button while laying down that makes a trail downward...

Wow, GEF, you've given me an idea for every one of us guys that wants his proudest possession immortalized. You could use that chocolate coating that hardens like they had a Dairy Queen when I was a kid and have a cast made of your manhood! Ladies...no teeth please while it is still hardening on the subject itself...

You could become the next Cynthia Plaster Caster:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynthia_Plaster_Caster
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 04:18 PM   #24
Potatodragon

Not really into oral ^^' but we will be moving in together soon, looking forward to experimenting in that department