Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 10-11-2016, 02:11 PM   #1
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Happy National Coming Out Day

Happy International Coming Out Day to even one who is on the LGBT spectrum.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 12:43 AM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I admit, whenever I see it is this day again I feel a little conflicted. It's no secret that I'm asexual and if anybody were to ask I would tell them that. But at the same time it isn't something I am comfortable talking about publicly/spontaneously and so most of the people I know in real life don't know that I'm asexual. Or that I'm panromantic either. And it just feels so uncomfortable to explain that information about myself to friends and family.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 09:42 AM   #3
SecretlyaKitten

SecretlyaKitten does more than just post hot picsSecretlyaKitten does more than just post hot picsSecretlyaKitten does more than just post hot picsSecretlyaKitten does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I admit, whenever I see it is this day again I feel a little conflicted. It's no secret that I'm asexual and if anybody were to ask I would tell them that. But at the same time it isn't something I am comfortable talking about publicly/spontaneously and so most of the people I know in real life don't know that I'm asexual. Or that I'm panromantic either. And it just feels so uncomfortable to explain that information about myself to friends and family.
I can relate. I go through phases, of sorts, where I'm really uncomfortable with talking about asexuality. It doesn't help that I live in Mississippi, which isn't particularly known for being LGBT+ friendly, and if someone is super homophobic I really don't want to talk about it with them.

But then there are phases I go through where I'm very, very open about it. If someone around me starts talking about sex, I just go ahead and at least mention it. On all websites I at least talk about it, if I don't directly mention it in my profile.

For me I wouldn't say that I'm in any closet at all, because I'll talk about it if the subject is brought up . . . but at the same time, depending on the people, I won't tell them everything.
SecretlyaKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 06:34 AM   #4
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

A couple days late but hey all I'm really fucking gay