Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Hyde Park (Archive Only)

Old 10-04-2016, 06:05 PM   #1
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Deplorables in Action

If you want a taste of what Hillary was talking about check out this link (and the links therein).

http://addictinginfo.org/2016/10/03/...s-screenshots/
Old 10-05-2016, 06:24 PM   #2
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The replies are totally sad and disgusting.
As I stated back in the Spring, it is like Mr. Trump has given people the license to say whatever they want.
Old 10-06-2016, 08:52 AM   #3
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaSSBBW View Post
The replies are totally sad and disgusting.
As I stated back in the Spring, it is like Mr. Trump has given people the license to say whatever they want.
This is very true. Hopefully the old adage of giving people enough rope comes into play.
Old 10-07-2016, 01:27 AM   #4
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

History suggests that it's best that those people not have license and enough rope simultaneously.
Old 10-13-2016, 06:25 AM   #5
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

The hashtag '#repealthe19th' went popular yesterday. Trump supporters want to take away women's right to vote, because a recent poll showed that if only men voted he would win.

Trump supporters want to repeal women's 19th Amendment rights because he would win if only men voted
Old 10-13-2016, 06:54 AM   #6
DELIMAN092262

DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leishycat View Post
The hashtag '#repealthe19th' went popular yesterday. Trump supporters want to take away women's right to vote, because a recent poll showed that if only men voted he would win.

Trump supporters want to repeal women's 19th Amendment rights because he would win if only men voted
There is another poster that always discusses reality. This in not reality but fantasy. Political pollsters ask all the time what if. What if the national voting age was 21? What if people over 65 could not vote? The cited article makes reference to FiveThirtyEight thought experiment.

The reality is the 19th Amendment will not be repealed in the last thirty days of the 2016 election.

BTW: It was Republicans that pushed for and added the 19th Amendment to the Constitution over vigorous Democratic opposition. That is a historical fact.
Old 10-13-2016, 07:22 AM   #7
bigmac

Quote:

I'd like to think that Nate Silver purposefully set this trap for Trump's deplorables just to see if they'd be stupid enough to take the bait (and of course they were).
Old 10-13-2016, 09:08 AM   #8
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

And one of the deplorables is back

[this post has been modslapped.]
Save
Old 10-13-2016, 09:31 AM   #9
DELIMAN092262

DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
And one of the deplorables is back
Perhaps you missed the memo? In the last debate, Trump called her on that.

She attempted to walk that back and claimed the comment was only about Trump and not his supporters.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:49 AM   #10
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

I'm not trying to get anyone's vote. If someone behaves deplorably, I will call them deplorable. You have been behaving in a deplorable fashion for years. You disgust me.

[this post has been modslapped.]
Old 10-13-2016, 02:29 PM   #11
daedal

daedal does more than just post hot picsdaedal does more than just post hot picsdaedal does more than just post hot picsdaedal does more than just post hot pics

I came across this explanation of the deplorables' point of view
http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-trumps-rise-that-no-one-talks-
about/ and found some compelling and uncomfortable truths in it.
Old 10-13-2016, 02:33 PM   #12
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedal View Post
I came across this explanation of the deplorables' point of view
http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-trumps-rise-that-no-one-talks-
about/ and found some compelling and uncomfortable truths in it.
I literally just finished reading that...

That said, several of the comments have very pertinent points as well. Chief among those being that liberal politicians have been trying to help these people for decades, and turning to nationalism, racism, and suchlike are not excusable by circumstance.
Old 10-13-2016, 02:53 PM   #13
daedal

daedal does more than just post hot picsdaedal does more than just post hot picsdaedal does more than just post hot picsdaedal does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
... turning to nationalism, racism, and suchlike are not excusable by circumstance.
That is your characterization. I would simply say that they are turning to the ballot box, which is a lot less deplorable than rioting and shooting police officers.
Old 10-13-2016, 03:01 PM   #14
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedal View Post
That is your characterization. I would simply say that they are turning to the ballot box, which is a lot less deplorable than rioting and shooting police officers.
I mean yeah you can make that wildly inaccurate statement if you want.
Old 10-13-2016, 03:08 PM   #15
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Most of that piece was great. I do have one issue though -- equating the average Trump supporter with his 'deplorables.' I don't think that was ever the intent of that phrase, that rather it was aimed at the social media brigade who throw histrionics on his behalf, regularly getting even more over the top than the candidate himself (not that most candidates don't have this happen amongst their followers, but most candidates don't take positions as volatile as Mr. Trump does, so the effect shows much more dramatically).

I totally get people being mad and desperate enough with the status quo and its defenders to want to kick it all down and take their chances with what happens next, so while I vehemently disagree with Mr. Trump I wouldn't demonize his followers (to me, the whole Trump wave is like a fever, they are a symptom, not the problem -- not that the symptom can't be dangerous in its own right). But some of the people posting to social media are absolutely using him as cover for being pretty reprehensible human beings. That I'm willing to condemn.
Old 10-13-2016, 03:12 PM   #16
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Yes, agreed. I don't believe that nearly half the country is evil. Most Trump supporters are ignorant, not malicious.
Old 10-13-2016, 03:33 PM   #17
DELIMAN092262

Quote:
I mean yeah you can make that wildly inaccurate statement if you want.
Yet, it was opponents of Donald Trump that were caught on video tape assaulting Trump supporters.

Yet, it was Black Lives Matter supporters that again were caught on tape calling for the deaths of police officers..

That is the reality that liberals can attempt to deny.
Old 10-13-2016, 04:11 PM   #18
Magpie
girly face

Magpie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMagpie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMagpie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Lol, that didn't take long. I deplore the state of things...
Old 10-13-2016, 04:16 PM   #19
DELIMAN092262

Quote:
Yes, agreed. I don't believe that nearly half the country is evil. Most Trump supporters are ignorant, not malicious.
They are ignorant in your opinion since they don't agree with your political point of view
Old 10-13-2016, 04:29 PM   #20
Magpie
girly face

Magpie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMagpie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMagpie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

They are ignorant because they have incorrect beliefs about many things. Come on Deli, I know you're deplorable but you aren't stupid.
Old 10-14-2016, 03:07 AM   #21
Big Beautiful Dreamer
ridiculously contented

Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!

OK, that's enough, this thread is closed.