Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-04-2010, 01:46 PM   #1
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed
Default BBW pro wrestler is my newest crush!

Any wrestling fans here? TNA just introduced a new woman in their Knockout division. Her name is Rosie Lotta Love and she is a total babe!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKA7bMT_tXs
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 02:13 PM   #2
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hot or not, that was a pretty ropey wrestling match...

She is sexy but am i the only one slightly cheesed off by how they're marketing her?

It might be my inner wrestling fan speaking but they finally got their hands on a sexy hot BBW wrestler and essentially gave up on intelligent storylines and shouted "HEY LOOK, SHE'S BIG, SHE'S WEARING LINGERIE, SHE'S SEXY, LOOK LOOK LOOK!"

If they'd marketed her as she's appeared in pictures before (with a kind of badass image coming from the Team 3D school of wrestling) there'd still be the same people saying "hey, she's sexy" and they dont have to make her look like some novelty gimmick. That way, she's legit, she's tough, but people would also see the feisty sexy side.
rellis10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 03:48 PM   #3
JadeRose

JadeRose can now change their title

I don't follow TNA but still glad ot see her. I was joking with my mom that if my one contact came through with a promise insteed of lieing their tail off that could have been me LOL
JadeRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:49 PM   #4
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Wait that is the same chick?
She looks ridiculous in this clip.Too bad I thought she was hot in the other thread pix. Yucky. I don't think they are marketing her as SEXY at all,she is a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Hot or not, that was a pretty ropey wrestling match...

She is sexy but am i the only one slightly cheesed off by how they're marketing her?

It might be my inner wrestling fan speaking but they finally got their hands on a sexy hot BBW wrestler and essentially gave up on intelligent storylines and shouted "HEY LOOK, SHE'S BIG, SHE'S WEARING LINGERIE, SHE'S SEXY, LOOK LOOK LOOK!"

If they'd marketed her as she's appeared in pictures before (with a kind of badass image coming from the Team 3D school of wrestling) there'd still be the same people saying "hey, she's sexy" and they dont have to make her look like some novelty gimmick. That way, she's legit, she's tough, but people would also see the feisty sexy side.
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:53 PM   #5
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't like TNA (even the name is annoying) just by how the females are exploited. In male wrestling, all the focus is on the techniques but when females wrestle, it has to be a sex show hence the name TNA (titties and ass).

Anyway, she is cute but it seems she is being marketed as a novelty. Too bad, she looks prettier than most of the other twigs on the show.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:15 AM   #6
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

TNA is a hell of a lot better on the women's wrestling than WWE. There the women are not hired for ability at all, all they are is eye-candy. Every new diva in WWE is a model first, then probably a much later concern is whether they can do a suplex right.

At least in TNA they do require some ability to get on screen (with the exception of Lacey Von Erich who got in because of her pedigree, yeah i'm not a fan of her.)
Old 06-11-2010, 06:46 AM   #7
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Badass version is superior tech. You're right rellis10, the way they're marketing her is bleh.

Then again, it is wrestling.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 07:13 AM   #8
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post

Badass version is superior tech. You're right rellis10, the way they're marketing her is bleh.

Then again, it is wrestling.
Indeed it is Wrestling, and if i'v learnt anything from wrestling it's "never expect them to do the smart option".
Old 06-12-2010, 01:26 AM   #9
blackcaesarbhm

blackcaesarbhm can now change their title

she's definitely hottie..
blackcaesarbhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 05:24 AM   #10
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

How interesting.
You have to love Today's wrestling.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:32 PM   #11
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: BBW pro wrestler is my newest crush!

I think she is an attractive BBW but, I would not say I have any crush on her. I do tend to find many women who participate in the field events (discus, shotput, hammer throw and, javelin) of track and field far more attractive.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 01:10 AM   #12
Craiger16

Craiger16 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCraiger16 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Why did they have to give her such a dumb gimmick?
Craiger16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 08:48 AM   #13
wolfpersona

wolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswolfpersona can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think she is very attractive. A reason to get into wrestling again. i want more pictures of her without all that makeup. bad marketing. she could have been a bad ass fan favorite.

Last edited by wolfpersona; 06-21-2010 at 08:54 AM.
wolfpersona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 01:35 PM   #14
Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior can now change their title

It makes me remember when I had a crush with The Monster Ripper in the 90s. She later became Bertha Faye in the WWE. She passed away in 2001. I miss her a lot!!!

https://youtu.be/F57KoDZQ_HU
Colonial Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 01:35 PM   #15
eumeb

eumeb has said some nice things

Today Rosie Lotta Love is slim. :-(
eumeb is offline   Reply With Quote