Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-22-2016, 04:05 AM   #76
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan View Post
If we pass the toilet paper roll test, would that be thick enough?
LMFAO! Okay now I'm going to have to try it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Only if you post a pic of your thang in the roll....
Hana better be careful what you wish for! This site can become X-rated in a hurry!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 11:34 AM   #77
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Only if you post a pic of your thang in the roll....
Here on Dims??????
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 01:41 PM   #78
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Here on Dims??????
Is there a paper towel role test?
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 02:51 PM   #79
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Here on Dims??????
Please don't. I already deleted one not-allowed pic-post on this thread. I'll be very grumpy if there is a rash of them (or one showing a rash, most likely).
Old 10-21-2016, 07:33 AM   #80
Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
You can NOT look at a woman's body size and say that she needs a bigger penis. Just because you are putting your penis into her vagina, doesn't mean she's going to have an orgasm. It's about what each individual woman enjoys. For most women, their primary pleasure comes from stimulating the clitoris. The clitoris is most sensitive erogenous zone. Please get familiar with it, guys!
So many thanks for that advice. I wish more people could understand that, Mimosa!
Colonial Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 11:20 AM   #81
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Phew, when I saw that this was bumped I was afraid the "BBC" guy was back. I'm relieved that for the first time ever I was actually wrong about something.
Old 10-21-2016, 12:29 PM   #82
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Please don't. I already deleted one not-allowed pic-post on this thread. I'll be very grumpy if there is a rash of them (or one showing a rash, most likely).

Dang! How am I going to get this toilet paper roll off?
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 10:25 PM   #83
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Dang! How am I going to get this toilet paper roll off?
Verbal expressions of your feelings. Tender kisses. Whispered sweet nothings. Passionate kisses. Appreciative terms of endearment. Gentle caresses. Convey your adoration. More kisses. Communicate your deepest desires. Affectionate touching. Enunciate both your love and your lust! Begin slowly and gently. Allow the excitement to build. Tease and tantalize. Don't rush. Listen closely. Kiss. Nibble. Lick. Squeeze. Knead. Share your intimacy as the tension grows. Quicken the pace to match the reactions and articulations of pleasure. Deeper passionate kissing. Gently palpatate and zone in on the most erotic areas. Kiss and lick and gently pinch and suck those highly erogenous zones. Don't stop! Keep going! Almost! Just a little more! Yes! YES! YESSSSS!!!!!!

That should work!
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 02:14 AM   #84
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That was simply awesome.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote