Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-17-2016, 01:05 PM   #1
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Halloween Costumes!

HHHEEELLLOOOOOO

So the big costume day is coming up and I thought I'd see what you other people are dressing up as.

So in this thread, post your costume / idea for a costume / picture of your costume and let the discussions, suggestions, etc roll in.

As for myself, I am going as Ken Bone, America's Sweetheart. I'm still waiting for the sweater I ordered to come in, but when it does I'll post a picture. Here is what I am going for:

Goal:

I am going to walk around with a microphone and ask people fake political questions like,

"As president, would you advocate for wiping front-to-back or back-to-front? Additionally, standing or sitting?"

"How attracted are you to the cast of Twilight and as president would you have the confidence to make a move?"

SUGGESTION
Don't be this guy

Get a costume that fits.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 02:42 PM   #2
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've decided I'm being a Drycleaner for Halloween.
I'm just going to wear my regular clothes.
If anyone asks 'Where's the costume?'
I come back with 'Where's the ticket?'

... We were going to do a Red Riding-hood and Were-Lumberjack thing...
But the haunted forest event we're going to has a Red RidingHood theme this year so we decided to make changes.. So i'm swapping the wolf head for a creepy scarecrow mask and Mrs.C is putting together a Dorothy costume.
Old 10-17-2016, 02:48 PM   #3
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have a feeling Ken Bone's 15 minutes will be over by Halloween and you'll have to spend a good chunk of time explaining your costume to people who will likely go,"oh yeah that guy. I remember now."

I was going to go as some kind of zombie incarnation, but fortunately the Halloween party I was being forced to attend got cancelled so now I don't have participate in it at all.
Old 10-17-2016, 04:00 PM   #4
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I have a feeling Ken Bone's 15 minutes will be over by Halloween
Not in my heart
Old 10-17-2016, 04:49 PM   #5
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I was going to go as some kind of zombie incarnation, but fortunately the Halloween party I was being forced to attend got cancelled so now I don't have participate in it at all.
The extraverts among us won't understand. But I do, and I congratulate you on dodging this particular bullet.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 07:52 AM   #6
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My bet friend who makes the most amazing Halloween parties is away to see her boyfriend so I will probably sit on my ass with no costume at all. Poland is sadly not very halloweeny so I don't expect anything great happening
Old 10-18-2016, 11:12 AM   #7
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Not in my heart
I'll give you a bone. LOL. Seriously though, that's a good costume idea.

I've got nothing, this year. Might recycle something from a previous Halloween, or just not give any fucks.
Old 10-18-2016, 11:36 AM   #8
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

that fits perfectly!! *fails to see the issue in a fatty dressing up in skin tight favric that clearly deliniates chub handles, and how the pattern stretches across his sagging tummy. Also totally wouldn't consider clawing it off of her partner if he wore it*
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 03:53 PM   #9
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
I'll give you a bone. LOL. Seriously though, that's a good costume idea.

I've got nothing, this year. Might recycle something from a previous Halloween, or just not give any fucks.
HHEEEYYYOOOO. I'm down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
that fits perfectly!! *fails to see the issue in a fatty dressing up in skin tight favric that clearly deliniates chub handles, and how the pattern stretches across his sagging tummy. Also totally wouldn't consider clawing it off of her partner if he wore it*

Is your husband about to get ravaged? Dayamn.
Old 10-18-2016, 04:24 PM   #10
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:
I read this as "chewing it off" at first. My brain just insists on making people seem freakier than they really are.
Old 10-19-2016, 05:03 AM   #11
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Is your husband about to get ravaged? Dayamn.
Haha nah, we don't do halloween really..
Old 10-19-2016, 08:41 AM   #12
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Haha nah, we don't do halloween really..
As though you need an excuse to do some ravaging, Xy!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 12:55 PM   #13
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I know not of what you speak! Look, squirrel! *points and runs*
Old 10-27-2016, 03:07 PM   #14
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Maybe next year....

Old 10-28-2016, 08:23 AM   #15
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Sadly, I have to work on Halloween -- I'm a server at Huddle House in the evenings. So I can only wear my wolf tail and my Necomimi ears, not anything fancy.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote