Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Hyde Park (Archive Only)

Old 10-23-2016, 03:22 AM   #26
Big Beautiful Dreamer
ridiculously contented

Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!

You are absolutely correct in that there is no comparison between Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Trump.

Mrs. Clinton is making a 41-year marriage work even though her husband can't seem to keep it zipped.

Mr. Trump, with three marriages on his scorecard, encourages shock jocks to refer to his daughter as a "nice piece of ass" and says that if she weren't his daughter he would "tap that." He routinely scores women on a rating of 1 to 10 and most women get no more than a 5 in his judgment. He brags that women are magnetically drawn to him and that he can grab them by the pussy. His son defends that as alpha male talk. He criticizes women for taking longer in the bathroom and makes fun of menstrual cycles. At the moment, ten women are claiming that he groped them. He calls women pigs, fat pigs, and dogs. His current wife used to be a stripper. He brags about having no interest in actually raising the children his wives bear. The most recent insults include looming, silently glowering, behind Mrs. Clinton in a fashion that women universally found "creepy" and saying that she is a "nasty woman."

So yes, there is no comparison.
Old 10-23-2016, 07:46 AM   #27
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Beautiful Dreamer View Post
You are absolutely correct in that there is no comparison between Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Trump.

Mrs. Clinton is making a 41-year marriage work even though her husband can't seem to keep it zipped.

Mr. Trump, with three marriages on his scorecard, encourages shock jocks to refer to his daughter as a "nice piece of ass" and says that if she weren't his daughter he would "tap that." He routinely scores women on a rating of 1 to 10 and most women get no more than a 5 in his judgment. He brags that women are magnetically drawn to him and that he can grab them by the pussy. His son defends that as alpha male talk. He criticizes women for taking longer in the bathroom and makes fun of menstrual cycles. At the moment, ten women are claiming that he groped them. He calls women pigs, fat pigs, and dogs. His current wife used to be a stripper. He brags about having no interest in actually raising the children his wives bear. The most recent insults include looming, silently glowering, behind Mrs. Clinton in a fashion that women universally found "creepy" and saying that she is a "nasty woman."

So yes, there is no comparison.
Attached Images
File Type: png mic-drop-5-reasons.png (192.4 KB, 46 views)
Old 10-23-2016, 08:38 AM   #28
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

It must be hard for people like Deli to have to continuously misrepresent the truth and twist logic in support of their deplorable candidate. One almost feels sorry for them -- almost.
Old 10-23-2016, 11:02 AM   #29
Magpie
girly face

Magpie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMagpie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMagpie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
It must be hard for people like Deli to have to continuously misrepresent the truth and twist logic in support of their deplorable candidate. One almost feels sorry for them -- almost.
I'm nowhere near feeling sorry for them. They choose to be deplorable and align themselves with people who are deplorable. Nobody's born liberal or conservative, they're views that develop through education or ignorance, love or hate, fear or acceptance.
Old 10-24-2016, 08:16 PM   #30
DELIMAN092262

DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
It must be hard for people like Deli to have to continuously misrepresent the truth and twist logic in support of their deplorable candidate. One almost feels sorry for them – almost.
With all due respect, someone could make the exact same statement about you and your “deplorable candidate.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpie View Post
I'm nowhere near feeling sorry for them. They choose to be deplorable and align themselves with people who are deplorable. Nobody's born liberal or conservative, they're views that develop through education or ignorance, love or hate, fear or acceptance.
Perhaps you missed the memo. Hillary Clinton “dialed” it back from her claim that 50% of Donald Trump supporters were deplorable. Now she only calls her political opponent deplorable.

Yet, I am curious how you define deplorable? I favor voter ID laws and oppose government sanctioned discrimination called race-based affirmative action. Does that make me a racist?

I think the US Supreme Court made the correct decision when they upheld religious civil rights in the Hobby Lobby case. Does that make me a sexist?

I think that people that kill others in the name of Allah are Islamic terrorist. Does that make me Islamophobic?
Old 10-28-2016, 11:04 AM   #31
tonynyc2

tonynyc2 has said some nice things