Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-21-2016, 10:47 AM   #76
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yes! Don't give those fucks away for free, slore!

--

NTS: sleep, biatch! Stop jamming shit in!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 11:04 AM   #77
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Yes! Don't give those fucks away for free, slore!

--

NTS: sleep, biatch! Stop jamming shit in!
You can't stop "jamming shit in," and I'm the slore? :P
Old 10-21-2016, 11:12 AM   #78
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Old 10-21-2016, 11:14 AM   #79
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Old 10-21-2016, 12:03 PM   #80
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bahaha i am a slore!!
Old 10-21-2016, 12:50 PM   #81
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Note to self: go to The Fuck Store and stock up, before work starts next week. Ran out at about noon Thursday this week, and with not a fuck to give I certainly wasn’t going to go out in the rain to restock.
Old 10-21-2016, 06:06 PM   #82
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default What da fuq....

Note to Self: I have never seen Tad type fuck before....wtf happened here?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 08:11 PM   #83
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Lmfao!! You are right!!!
Old 10-25-2016, 07:04 PM   #84
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Darling self,

Old 10-25-2016, 08:34 PM   #85
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Note to self:
Too many f-words in this forum. Unpleasant reading. Must avoid. Go to Library, or 'what made you LOL today', for more pleasant reading.

Of course, would have to endure unpleasant forum telling self to avoid unpleasant forum.

Note 2 to self:
Leave future notes to self on smartphone, not forum.
Old 10-25-2016, 08:47 PM   #86
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I confess to being genuinely curious; do you truly find the *f* word stressful?

No one i know uses it to describe any sexual act; it is reserved almost soley for interjection, stressful comment, or emphasis.
Old 10-25-2016, 08:55 PM   #87
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

letters, letters, letters
Old 10-27-2016, 06:48 PM   #88
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The f word is one of my absolute favorite- I find it's use to be a big stress reliever....that and I don't fucking like anyone telling me how to talk to judge me because they are delicate

Cunt is my next favorite word.....and I have called both men and women cunts.

Just like both can be bitches.

Oh who gives a fuck how I talk anyway

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 10-28-2016, 12:16 AM   #89
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
The f word is one of my absolute favorite- I find it's use to be a big stress reliever....that and I don't fucking like anyone telling me how to talk to judge me because they are delicate

Cunt is my next favorite word.....and I have called both men and women cunts.

Just like both can be bitches.

Oh who gives a fuck how I talk anyway
I'll admit that the 'c' word makes me uncomfortable. I think it has something to do with how much you hear those words on a regular basis and how desensitised you therefore are to them. However, we are all adults here so we are entitled to use whatever words we want (as long as we don't go around calling each other certain words, that isn't allowed, obviously).
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 06:30 PM   #90
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I'll admit that the 'c' word makes me uncomfortable. I think it has something to do with how much you hear those words on a regular basis and how desensitised you therefore are to them. However, we are all adults here so we are entitled to use whatever words we want (as long as we don't go around calling each other certain words, that isn't allowed, obviously).
Actually I don't hear them on a regular basis- I tend to think I like the shock value of them. It makes the words more "powerful" when people react to them.

Which is pretty much the power of most words....the value that people give them.

Old 10-29-2016, 02:00 AM   #91
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I'll admit that the 'c' word makes me uncomfortable. I think it has something to do with how much you hear those words on a regular basis and how desensitised you therefore are to them.
Actually, I've never heard the "c"-word in American English - only in British. The 'bl'-word is also much more common there - most likely also the "f"-word. From my experience, also if you read popular literature, dirty words are a much more accepted part of everyday language in British than in American English.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 06:20 AM   #92
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I have to disagree that it isn't common, though I cannoT speak to the % spoken location.

The only places swearing is frowned on it in corporate offices (most startups dont care) and in front of children. We swear using the F word all the time; walking in any major city you will hear it from every conversation as measure of how irritating or stupid what you are relating is.

We tend to say "the c word" more as either an insult or affectionate insult. Women are more likely to call each other cunt than a man, but men call each other it too. If it isn't an insult it is usually uttered in a tone of incredulousness as the sassiness of the person in front of you.

In Canada we don't tend swear in front of people we don't know/like. So if you came from overseas to visit we curb it quite a bit, which might give the impression we don't swear.
Old 10-29-2016, 12:42 PM   #93
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is why "cuck" is the best word
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 01:02 PM   #94
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

I love it when someone asks what it means. Instead of linking to Google like a smartass I enjoy explaining it and always getting the same befuddled "Wait, they think it insults the recipient?" reaction. It's wonderful how in just 4 little letters you can get the undesirables of society to willingly broadcast their own sexual insecurities and worthlessness.
Whoever coined that term and managed to cram "I'm useless, don't ever bother taking me even the slightest bit seriously" into just 1 syllable is on my Xmas-ham list for life.

Are you there Me? It's me, Me:

Come on be alive again, don't lay down and die.
Old 10-31-2016, 02:48 PM   #95
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
Note to self:
Too many f-words in this forum. Unpleasant reading. Must avoid. Go to Library, or 'what made you LOL today', for more pleasant reading.

Of course, would have to endure unpleasant forum telling self to avoid unpleasant forum.

Note 2 to self:
Leave future notes to self on smartphone, not forum.
I guess the irony in my 'note to self' went right over others' heads.

But I do find the 'f-word' bothersome, especially when written. Oddly enough, other than among some of the other passengers on the bus, I almost never hear it spoken, and that has been true as I have changed jobs over the last 30 years in this city (Ottawa). And, I grew up in a place and time when saying 'fuck' could get your mouth washed out, figuratively and sometimes literally.

So, for me it still has extreme 'shock and attention grabbing' value. And the people who I do hear using it are generally in some other way also 'show-off' people - outre hair colour, odd clothing, smoking in a no-smoking zone - people who are out to shock or gain attention for themselves. And people like that, who desperately want other people to notice them, do bother me.

Anyway, enough psychology for now. It's not you, it's me, and if you wish to write the f-word, clearly it's your choice.

But, there are other adjectives that would also show your intellect and wisdom, n'est-ce pas? All I really want is variety, instead of an endless diet of 'fuck that, it was fucking good, I got fucked, it was fucked up, just fuck it and leave, fuck, fuck, fuck.....'
Old 10-31-2016, 03:27 PM   #96
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Lightbulb

Using another word wouldn't have worked because people were specifically having fun with the expression of being out of tucks to give. That was the point, rather than, "LOL we're being so naughty by saying fuck!"

Fake edit: my autocorrect can get tucked.
Old 10-31-2016, 04:25 PM   #97
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

NTS: have I fucked everything up? Probably... how could I've been so stupid? No idea. Do I love him? I don't know...

I wish I was 19 again

Do you ever feel just completely lost or is it just me?
Old 10-31-2016, 04:58 PM   #98
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post

Do you ever feel just completely lost or is it just me?
Definitely not just you.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 08:17 PM   #99
fat hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
Using another word wouldn't have worked because people were specifically having fun with the expression of being out of tucks to give. That was the point, rather than, "LOL we're being so naughty by saying fuck!"

Fake edit: my autocorrect can get tucked.
Yes, I realise that people were having fun - hence the irony in my posting.

And yes, your autocorrect is definitely tucked!
Old 11-01-2016, 06:17 AM   #100
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
irony